Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 25. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
November 28, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
I think that a crypto would mak a great gift for anyone. Particularly if they hold it for the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 10:02:02 AM
Hi! i am from philippines. 1 bitcoin now is half million pesos here ,, giving me a 1 bitcoin will extremely change my life and ofcorse i will dedicate that to buy a houose ..  1 bitcoin is enough to start a newlife
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
this is actually a question that the bitcointalk staff dislikes. but well I will answer it, if I am currently given a prize of 1 BTC, then I immediately make money, because now bitcoin has reached its peak price. I do not want to take the risk to hold the bitcoin, even though it's a gift.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 28, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
In my own personal opinion, if someone gives me a 1 btc as a gift i would really thank him. Then i will immediately sell my bitcoin and convert it into cash so i could buy the things that i wanted and needed or i could hold the half of my bitcoin fo future purposes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 09:34:46 AM
When the Bitcoin someone has given use is not fr somthin i then will gamble with and pull away afteremaking a particular profit basically was effective in it.I might even industry it for local currency also not sure depending on the scenario.go
Those who say it is gambling will always exist, and the biggest feature of BTC, price fluctuation, should not be perceived as gambling at the moment. Because gambling and investment are different things, it is necessary not to confuse them.
I think I will accept bitcoin from someone as a gift because it’s very valuable and as we know that bitcoin is now using in charity and some people are donating as well so the use of bitcoin become very use full and people are taking advantage from it because bitcoin is the only currency which is a power to fix your financial problem so I think it’s now very strong and popular that why people are trying to think give bitcoin as gift to someone.
Activity: 419
November 28, 2017, 09:02:42 AM
If i get one bitcoin as a gift from someone I would be very happy and will be in cloud nine, I will definitely try to reinvest that bitcoins by trading to double it and if I get to earn profits or double those bitcoins even I would love to give one bitcoin to some one else as the saying if you give out for someone who is in need then you will receive back when in need like the phrase "you will get to reap what you sow". That is a good thought buddy anyways when the price has surpassed $9000 there is no chance for any one to give one bitcoins for freely to anyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 08:42:53 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Of course I will be happy if someone give me 1btc. And I have a lot to do with my bitcoin and I'll invest just as bitcoin price now is so high and it's reach $10000 but I will be waiting, because I'm losing when I sell my bitcoin now and i will invest it for long term.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 28, 2017, 07:33:00 AM
if 1 Bitcoin has just given me a lot of my joy. Of course my cash in half of half the bitcoin is now big enough to do everything I want to buy I will buy now and the remaining half I will grow on trading industry in this way will not lose this gift or give me this person. And thank you for her because she helped me a lot.
he might bless him as his gift or distribute his bitcoin.
Instead of buying the things that you want. Why not just save it for some emergency purposes and just use the other half of bitcoin to grow it into trading because that is the best option for me because if you have savings then you will not become afraid anymore to lose some money because you have an emergency fund that will save you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 28, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

first I will be grateful to the person who has given me 1 btc as a gift then I will use it for trading and investment so my bitcoin will grow more and more
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 07:09:44 AM
if 1 Bitcoin has just given me a lot of my joy. Of course my cash in half of half the bitcoin is now big enough to do everything I want to buy I will buy now and the remaining half I will grow on trading industry in this way will not lose this gift or give me this person. And thank you for her because she helped me a lot.
he might bless him as his gift or distribute his bitcoin.
Activity: 406
November 28, 2017, 07:03:22 AM
One bitcoin can change our life, for me I will split it into two. One half for holding because last few days bitcoin price getting bigger, so by doing it I can assure my future life would be better. And the other half, I will going to invest it and some for trading purposes. Of course I'll take some of my bitcoins for my personal plans like travel abroad for some relaxing vacation with my love ones. And when I earn some bitcoins I will give it back to the one who send my bitcoin as I thank you gift. I hope this dream come true in the future for me to have a better life.
Activity: 345
November 28, 2017, 06:48:31 AM
Like most of the people here will do, I would probably hold it and even invest more money into it since I am awared of the increase on its value. Bitcoin's price in the market is continuously growing and becoming more expensive, investing and holding would really yield into bigger profit than selling at this point.
Activity: 490
November 28, 2017, 06:28:55 AM
If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I will be very grateful .. Some will be sold, and some I will use for trading to keep growing, because bitcoin price will be more expensive and will surely increase ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
November 28, 2017, 06:20:31 AM
Maybe if I have 1 BTC of course I will divide into three parts, some will make money and I will do business offline, some part again I will buy goods my needs, and some of it will remain I save to BTC.
Activity: 246
November 28, 2017, 05:59:20 AM
I will invest it.  It would be good if you start investing and wait for bitcoin to increase its price again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
November 28, 2017, 05:52:17 AM
If someone gives me one bitcoin as a gift,  I will accept it. I do for that significant amount of bitcoin the half of it I will hold for as long as I can and the remaining of the bitcoin  I will invest in another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 28, 2017, 05:51:02 AM
waw, that would be great. 1BTC = 9920.00 US Dollar, and it is given as a gift. I think, i i will build an online business, and the rest for investment
Activity: 252
November 28, 2017, 05:48:21 AM

One bitcoin in my country is so big. so im going to do is half of it i will invest it for a long term invest so that in the future it will make profit. then the other half is i will convert it to the cash and spend some it with my family and share it with the charity or foundation that helps kids that are sick.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 28, 2017, 05:41:48 AM
The first thing in mind is,  will be very shocked and surprised that someone is so kind to give me my first 1 bitcoin. And shaken to reality  and think what should i do with it.  Because christmas is on its way,  i want to encash bitcoin to use it to the coming holiday,  but gifts for my children,  prepare a grand feast for the whole family and enjoy the remaining amount to give and share the blessing to other people. But,  There's another "what if" in mind. There's the possibilities that next will be a good year for bitcoin and it might Double its value.  But as of now,  more on holding bitcoin is my first choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 28, 2017, 05:41:30 AM
If someone gives me one bitcoin, I do not hesitate to accept it. The half of it I will provide or donate it to some charity foundation because I believe that helping others because it makes feel good about yourself. Remember that bitcoin is a gift to you so don’t be shellfishes share your blessing with the others.
Pages:
Jump to: