Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 52. (Read 16850 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
September 12, 2017, 03:12:19 AM
If it's right now I suppose I'd trade it out, but for various other cryptos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
They say a thin line separates genius and madness.
September 12, 2017, 03:03:15 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
for me 1 bitcoin is a very large amount and if I receive a one bitcoin gift from someone very unexpectedly, I will immediately sell half of it and half of it will I use for other purposes in crypto like investing and trading for example. but it would not be possible, seeing the very high bitcoin prices I think people not will give 1 bitcoin easily.
Yes I think that investing half of it for investing is a really good decision. but I recommend that you should spend a portion of that to open up a business. I recommend a warehouse business or apartment because the maintenance is very low and the profit is high. just don't forget to pay taxes and all is good.
Activity: 216
September 12, 2017, 02:47:11 AM
Why there is a condition that a BTC was given by someone? I think in either way people will just hold it.
You are right. I believe that the one who will give you 1 Bitcoin as a gift will be the one who loves you the most. In present day, it is having much worth as compared to any other thing. You are the luckiest person if you are having it. All you need is to make best use of that Bitcoin in order to make more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
September 12, 2017, 12:27:55 AM
If that would be real I will convert it to cash, I do not need to invest or to wait for the value to rise up because it was given for free
WOW! If it ever happened I will be very happy because one bitcoin is too much for me I will not sell or convert my bitcoin to cash because having this bitcoin will encourage me to earn more bitcoin. One day I will be very thankful to the person who will send me bitcoin as a gift. Bitcoin price is increasing so high so it is the best gift we can give to our close friends.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 03:52:44 PM
He must be very generous in giving 1 bitcoin. If it is me, i will take part of it to buy more bitcoin or invest part of it. It will be a good start for me to make it grow.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 02:25:37 PM
I would definitely keep it stashed for a few years, until it went 10x the price, then would sell 1/5, wait for 100x the price, sell a quarter, wait for 1000x and sell 1/3, Invest another 1/2 in an ICO and keep the remaining  Wink
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
September 10, 2017, 11:14:46 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Wow. It will be such a great opportunity and blessing to receive 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone specially in our current time wherein 1 bitcoin really cost that much because its price rate in the market is continuously changing and rising as time passes by. So if I will be given a chance to receive 1 bitcoin as a gift, I will surely treasure it for a long time because I know it has a great potential to grow more.
Activity: 203
September 10, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
If i get bitcoin as a gift i wil get happy and really i will not believe.  As I am already fan of bitcoin world.  Initially i wil hold it.  I will not sale it immediately.  I will see the market value first. Once i will get idea then i will decide when to sale it so that i can get extra profit from bitcoins.  Also i will be trading with BTC. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 10:21:44 AM
50% I swapped into cash and I enjoy a significant gift in my life.
50% I invested until it really made me willing to let go for the next happiness.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
September 10, 2017, 09:46:29 AM
This is a great gift. I would be glad to receive Bitcoin as a birthday or wedding present. I would not spend it immediately, but save it and wait for it to grow. That would be a great investment in my future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
September 10, 2017, 09:32:13 AM
If that would be real I will convert it to cash, I do not need to invest or to wait for the value to rise up because it was given for free
Activity: 150
Official AltCreator Account
September 10, 2017, 09:26:35 AM
Put 0.3 btc in my wallet, the rest trading.

Divert the funds into many coins.
And put sell orders  Wink
Activity: 364
September 10, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
Of course I will going to sell it if they will going to give me this 1btc. The price of bitcoin right is getting high so i think it is the perfect time to sell your bitcoin. Bitcoin will not been increase   greater than 250k.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2017, 09:20:03 AM
1 BTC in my opinion that is a big enough value and if anyone give a gift of 1 BTC would be many things I will do. and what I will do is some BTCs that I have of course I will invest in the long term. I am sure if I invest in bitcoin I will get a profit in the future. because bitcoin is a very profitable investment form. also I will be trading with some BTC I have this will certainly get pretty good results. but the question is whether there are people who want to give gift bitcoin with a high enough value.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 09:07:14 AM
I think that would be one of the best things someone ever gave me it is just like giving a second hand car to someone that is how much 1 bitcoin is worth now.

I hope in the future that we have the chance to get 1 bitcoin for free.

Oh I wish that too that somebody will deposit 1btc to my wallet and this will be my best day ever!
With the value now of bitcoin I'm sure anyone will receive that will be grateful. Grin
And if that will happen I just HODL it and come back after a year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 10, 2017, 08:34:56 AM
I think for me I'll just hold it and keep it on my wallet. I also want to invest in bitcoins but only a part of it because some of it I want to convert it to my local currency and cash out and spend it on things that I need and want and of course I'll give money to my family.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2017, 08:28:59 AM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
if someone gave me 1 bitcoin as a gift I would probably be happy and thankful because that was too big and I can do many things from that amount. But I will not sell it right away, I will hold it first because there is a possibility that it will increase more as the value of bitcoin increases. I think just a little of bit I will spent to provide my daily needs in life and I would going to invest also some it so that if I got lucky I will get more profit and if not i will just accept it because that was part of investment and I accept it.
Activity: 448
September 10, 2017, 08:27:25 AM
If i really received 1 bitcoin i will be very grateful and i will use it as another capital for trading. Holding is also good but i want to generate more profit from that and when i have a lot of profit i will gift that person bitcoin  Smiley.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
September 10, 2017, 08:22:25 AM
I wish i had friends like that donating me cryptocoins  Kiss
Activity: 125
September 10, 2017, 07:47:58 AM
I think that would be one of the best things someone ever gave me it is just like giving a second hand car to someone that is how much 1 bitcoin is worth now.

I hope in the future that we have the chance to get 1 bitcoin for free.
Pages:
Jump to: