Pages:
Author

Topic: 1milion € from Btc? - page 2. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 10:10:54 AM
Guys, where is best place to get 1 milion € out from BTC?
I need money inside europe!
Is kraken better then bitstamp? Or any other better?
Do you really think that you are going to gain one million dollars from Bitcoins? I wish you the best but you have to stay realistic and I think that now is not the time that we can make one million from Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2016, 06:12:19 AM
People are really hoping for this to happen. They will save their Bitcoins so they can sell them later on in the future and become millionaires. I do not know how big the chance is of this happening.
People keep talking about the one million Dollar Bitcoin but we all know that it does not exists. Why would you get your hopes up for some unrealistic story like this.
You should focus on what the price really can be in the future.
May 18, 2016, 10:07:15 AM
This is not going to happen because it is just high of a price maybe over 50 years it will be possible but not now. It is way to soon for us to talk about millions.
Yeah I agree this is just not happening the price is just way to high. That means that the Bitcoin has to be extremely rare and that almost nobody is going to have it.
The chance is really low that it will reach that high value and that is because you also can see that it was this year stable for a long time and many people dont like that.
And there will be now a time that it is going to rise for a long time so we can sell it soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 05:01:52 AM
I have heard rumors about the one millions Dollar Bitcoin but I know for sure that that is not true at all. It would be something if it was true but whenever something is to good to be true it most of the time is to good to be true.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 17, 2016, 02:38:40 PM
If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

obviously the amount of money you have is directly related to your knowledge on everything

I think the fast act of judgement is a bit naive.

You dont know where they come from, this can be some kid who got inherited with their money and know informed.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2016, 10:21:29 AM
If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

obviously the amount of money you have is directly related to your knowledge on everything
Activity: 336
May 17, 2016, 09:53:10 AM
Lol there are many kind of things you should try maybe you can invest coins in something that offers you a good
pay back its not illegal. Or invest them in something you think will never fall down and slowly slice your money out.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 17, 2016, 09:11:26 AM
This is not going to happen because it is just high of a price maybe over 50 years it will be possible but not now. It is way to soon for us to talk about millions.
Yeah I agree this is just not happening the price is just way to high. That means that the Bitcoin has to be extremely rare and that almost nobody is going to have it.
That is a lot of money and that can be nice because if it will rise reach that high value than there will be also a lot of people that is going to make profit and that is nice.
The only thing is that you cant change what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 06:32:21 AM
I am not getting my hopes up for this, If you get your hopes up for the million dollar bitcoin then I wish you much look because you are going to wait a very long time. Maybe even forever.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2016, 11:22:03 AM
The million dollar Bitcoin is not going to happen if you believe that this is going to happen any time soon then something is wrong with you.
Lets be realistic that way we will come allot further.
May 09, 2016, 11:12:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 09, 2016, 11:10:44 AM
For the people that say that if you have that much money, he should know ways in how to do this.. I don't agree. Sometimes people find themselves with tons of money, and they have absolutely no idea how financial stuff works, for example, some kids have developed apps that are worldwide success and become super rich and have no idea how money works, same for the people that get rich from stuff like youtube, or some geek that mined very early on for fun.. there are lots of possibilities where you can find yourself wealthy without much knowledge about finance.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 10:30:59 AM
The best thing you can do is, you can make different accounts on different trustworthy people's names, give them some commission for using it and get your EUROs transacted either way through exchanges online or Localbitcoins could help too...

Just curious, would like to know why are you redeeming your fiat from BTC at this point when you know halving's going to take place and we might see some huge jumps ahead Huh
May 09, 2016, 09:41:47 AM
i think its better then bitstamp because you need to do it secured. Don't know how many coins
you are talking about but one million is allot.
Activity: 82
May 09, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
Activity: 87
May 09, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
Bitcoin will not reach that high value and that is because there are still a lot of people that is getting more profit with the coin now but it is not rising now that fast and it takes also a longer time.
And that is bad for the people who is waiting for the value because you need really patience for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 08:00:23 AM
This is not happening and people still think that it is possible. It is very unlikely to gain 1 million from Bitcoin. We have to stay realistic here and focus on what could happen. 

The op didnt said he won 1 milion euros he said he wanna cashout from bitcoins to fiat its possible,if he had invested around a huge ammount last year the bitcoin almost has doubled its value soo why not ,sure the question here is stupid as he can easy use kraken ,poloniex or another trusted company soo why to ask if is at the crypto world,makes no sense.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2016, 07:14:43 AM
You cannot find this Bitcoin if it existed then I believe that someone already had found it. So please do not get your hopes up for this because you will never be able to get it. Focus on what you can get because that is real.
Activity: 588
April 26, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
It's so unreal, it's not even can be truth in theory really. I think bitcoins top price point will be around 10000 dollars but it will not be soon.
Activity: 326
Atdhe Nuhiu
April 25, 2016, 03:57:09 PM
I don't think there is any life threatening situation the require exchanging 1 million EUR from BTC. With so much bitcoin, and with the urgency in changing them back to cash, sound quite fishy.

The first question will be "where did you get your BTC from?"- legal or illegal?
If you answer that they are legal, then the second question will be how to prove it.
Sadly i did not find a bank that can understand blockchain analysis. Maybe Fidor bank might be the one, but they open accounts only to Germans.
Pages:
Jump to: