Pages:
Author

Topic: 1milion € from Btc? - page 4. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICONOMI enthousiast
December 21, 2015, 03:57:21 PM
Simply invest in altcoins. Although they are mostly a gamble right now, they are extremely profitable if you look at them, and study and predict well. I personally am too lazy and unlucky to work with altcoins, I just work with bitcoin trading.

very risk, i would invest only in the well known altcoin, like dash, monero, litecoin, and doge, and maybe ethereum, the other it's like a dice game

Speaking about Litecoin, who thinks this coin will ever go up in the future? I still hodl a few of 'em Smiley don't know what to do.

seems dead but at least it's among the notorious ones, so it should hold up some value even in the future

True. I think i'll just hold them even though it's not much, you never know. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 21, 2015, 03:30:42 PM
Simply invest in altcoins. Although they are mostly a gamble right now, they are extremely profitable if you look at them, and study and predict well. I personally am too lazy and unlucky to work with altcoins, I just work with bitcoin trading.

very risk, i would invest only in the well known altcoin, like dash, monero, litecoin, and doge, and maybe ethereum, the other it's like a dice game

Speaking about Litecoin, who thinks this coin will ever go up in the future? I still hodl a few of 'em Smiley don't know what to do.

seems dead but at least it's among the notorious ones, so it should hold up some value even in the future
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2015, 03:25:30 PM
I don't think people announce on forums they have a million handy - on a forum of technical people  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
December 21, 2015, 03:16:57 PM

Litecoin is pretty dead in my book... their social networks seem to be pretty abandoned, Litecoin reddit is somewhat active but no one really cares about the coin anymore beyond the occasional pump and dump. I guess it will always have the network effect of being "the original altcoin" so potential big pumps aren't discarded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 21, 2015, 02:06:43 PM
I can help make cashing 350,000 € . Where are you from ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICONOMI enthousiast
December 21, 2015, 01:46:44 PM

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
December 21, 2015, 12:22:17 PM
Say what did I just read that good you want to convert your 1 million to bitcoin, :O Oh man I don't know where.
Just do 1000 dollars a month or just wait a little bit when bitcoin is dropping or something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
December 21, 2015, 10:39:03 AM
If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

Well, there have been histories of super early adopters which were clueless about Bitcoin and happened to buy a ton of them just to buy some weed in Silk Road or something along the lines. They forgot they had the Bitcoin, then they find out years later and are clueless about it since exchanges didn't even exist back then.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 21, 2015, 10:29:13 AM
The best thing you can do is, you can make different accounts on different trustworthy people's names, give them some commission for using it and get your EUROs transacted either way through exchanges online or Localbitcoins could help too...

Just curious, would like to know why are you redeeming your fiat from BTC at this point when you know halving's going to take place and we might see some huge jumps ahead???
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2015, 09:48:14 AM
This is a very big transaction. I think that its better to use more than one exchange, and you will need to verify your id, you can't take out these amount of money anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1288
December 21, 2015, 09:12:42 AM
Guys, where is best place to get 1 milion € out from BTC?
I need money inside europe!
Is kraken better then bitstamp? Or any other better?
Where are you located? There are some pretty good local exchanges in EU and it could be beneficial if you use them, as they don't always require full validation (if that is your concern).
If you seek anonymity BTC-e is good choice I think. Or you can use some large exchanges like kraken.
legendary
Activity: 1092
December 21, 2015, 07:56:57 AM
If you had a million euros worth of bitcoin in sure you would already know the answer to that question so I call bullshit.

In this thread. You're only guy posted correct answer for his question.

If he know how to accumulate so much of bitcoins than he should be knowing how to liquidate those coins as well. But still asking this kind question means, it is surely a bullshit topic.
legendary
Merit: 1087
December 21, 2015, 07:45:09 AM

Are you nuts? There are very few alts with enough of a market cap to be able to put more than a few thousand into without driving them mad. That's just as bad as gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 21, 2015, 04:38:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
December 21, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

You cannot have in any place 1 million euro from your bitcoin (if you have those). Any exchange cannot offer such amount with the same price. You can change those gradually and various exchanges without creating a big dump of price and don't having in such way even your million.

All those will make you feel sad after wake up from your bed when you have wondered such dream. Because in the wonder you felt yourself as a king with all that wealth in your money. While after the sleep you find yourself with only with possibility to open this thread with you fantastic post.

Anyhow wait because someone will give for sure your wanted answer.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
December 21, 2015, 12:10:07 AM
legendary
Merit: 1087
December 20, 2015, 07:47:33 PM
Contact Kraken or Bitstamp and ask about dark pool or OTC sales. You could also try Grayscale or Bitpay who might have clients waiting.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 20, 2015, 07:22:41 PM

Kraken is probably the best exchange within Europe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 20, 2015, 07:21:53 PM
If I had the answer perhaps I would not be spending my time here, and perhaps this is the same condition of most forum members. At least as a millionaire I would not participate in signature campaigns!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
December 20, 2015, 05:38:15 PM
Is this some joke? He have one million $ in BTC and he doesn't know hot to cash out? Hmmm i doubt in this, or u just showing yourself to others how rich u are (this is even more unbelievable).
Anyway there is ways for sure, a little bit here and there.. but im interested can this amount move market? And how?
Pages:
Jump to: