Pages:
Author

Topic: 1XRP=$100 in 2018? XRP price prediction for 2018. - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11
Impossible.It could be up to 3-4-5 $ at most
Activity: 265
No, it will not.

The market cap of ripple would exceed 3 trillion USD.
The whole cryptomarket's market cap is around 0,3 trillion USD.
100$ ripple would be really unreal, the market would increase more than 10x in a year, and every other coin's value would stay the same (which is highly unlikely).
Also, ripple is mainly used for transactions. Low price is desirable.
So no, 100$ ripple won't happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The price of 1XRP will appreciate but $100 is not realistic in 2018 but it may get to $100 in the next three years. the cryptocurrency market is facing a lot of opposition this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Not a chance that XRP will reach even $10 in 2018. You should check the total market cap of a coin not the value of a single coin...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Even I supported XRP, its going to be unrealistic  for its price to be $100 by this year. It could possibly be back to $1.50 to $2 but this is if the banking system really is making the adoption and Ripple network had already been developed with their own smart contract which I think might not be available even the year end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
$ 100 in 2018 is really a lot of money and I do not think it can reach such a high capitalization, even if with the crypto market nothing is impossible.

In my opinion, instead, XRP will be the first currency to touch the US dollar bill by this summer; this means a quote of about 25-30 $ if bitcoin reaches its old ATH again at $ 20,000.
After obviously there will be the classic bending from mega pump and will return to a more reasonable value of 3-5 $, until the next pump.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-trillion-2823462
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
People can easily think some impossible ideas whenever there is a massive social trend happens. In the altcoin season late december and early january, some newspapers wrote that ripple can overpass bitcoin because its price increased huge. I think it is very expensive higher than 1.00 usd for ripple. How can you claim that it will be 100 usd in one year? This is impossible. I think making money is so easy in this market because there are a lot of noobs.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
$100 for Ripple is not impossible in the near future but it should also multiply the market cap by 100 so that will make it $30 trillion because the current market cap of Ripple is $33 billion. If it gets mass adoption, I'm certain it may reach to that price per Ripple.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about when you say 1xrp = $100. Do you even know what the market cap of XRP will be at $100? Moon predictions are OK, but this is going into some another universe predictions.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
I think that's something that might happen, as long as XRP always improves its quality. Quality in the field of transaction, market, and platform. Altcoinpun price stability also affects the ups and downs of XRP prices. The inflation of dollars in circulation also becomes one of the determinants of altcoin prices. So it is not impossible that XRP will reach $ 100 price, although it takes a long time. So just wait. That's it in my opinion, hopefully there is no bad speculation about XRP, which could drop the price of XRP. thank you
Regards
How dumb you are. Ripple included in top fastest cryptocurrency right now. It looks like you were not reading anything regarding ripple and then just try to make a random speculation to increase your post count. Can you tell me about the role of inflation from dollars to the crypto? What? $10 looks very impossible thing and what about 100? This is a big joke from an account to bump this thread again.  Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
when market conditions are stuck like this, you can still expect something that might not happen.
if the ripple can reach $100 in 2018, then bitcoin will reach $1 million, do you agree?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The question here is can XRP become the No.1 Cryptocurrency? Is it that good from Bitcoin and ethereum? By the way $100 and $50 are over ambitious calls...just look at the circulating supply man : 390919567060
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
$100 is not an impossible price for XRP, but not in 2018.
Crypto market is not in a good shape in Q1 2018, an Ripple  meed more adopter. Maybe next year it will hit at least $50.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I think he is dreaming a lot think about the supply of XRP still, there is a lot of coins kept in locked. 5$ to 10$ is possible because even they are doing good in terms of centralized blockchain and it is attracting the Banks, to reach 100$ it should attract most of the countries bank throughout the worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
it might happen since XRP is an exaggeration and hype coin last time, haha. But honestly I can not think of a good way it will hit 100$ this 2018 since everything in crypto market doesn't look so good.
Activity: 1221
You are crazy. Ripples will not achieve 100 dollars in 2018 and any next years too. The best price for this year is 5 dollars max, but it will be hard to achieve. So i do not know why you thinking in this way
Activity: 238
I am very optimistic about Ripple based on the reviews, articles, and videos I have read and seen so far. Good Luck to all! I hope it put us all in a comfortable position.
Activity: 476
Let's understand how the price of XRP is being estabilished and how investors can gain profit from it.

I made a short video about it: https://youtu.be/wcTp94EN2s4

Many call it 'scamcoin', but the numbers speak for themselfes: 40 000 % growth in 2017!
Do you think we still can speculate on Ripple or the time is gone?

Depends strongly on how and when the still not circulating supply will be distributed.

I really like the tech behind Ripple but I am not sure how the coin, XRP, will develop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
Let's understand how the price of XRP is being estabilished and how investors can gain profit from it.

I made a short video about it: https://youtu.be/wcTp94EN2s4

Many call it 'scamcoin', but the numbers speak for themselfes: 40 000 % growth in 2017!
Do you think we still can speculate on Ripple or the time is gone?

XRP really a good currency but grow to $ 100 she certainly can not know that the whole market will go uphill. my forecast for XRP is a maximum of $ 12-13, if the market situation so allows!!!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
$100 seems way to much at the moment, i think the realistic target for xrp this year can be around $10-$15, even for this target to reach the xrp and overall crypto volume should grow very big in coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: