Pages:
Author

Topic: $2 for Signing Up (Paid $17) [Pay increased] (Read 4927 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Done please send 2$ to here : 1KozanzpaCuzYqKYotEw8Wwx522A8ct4dV

Paid
Transaction ID is on Page 1

I got my payment thank you and if you have more jobs let me know to help you out it was my pleasure to help you, and a very easy job.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Paid
Transaction ID is on Page 1

Ah ok let me try it again and i will let you know it it did work or not!
I try to sign up but I can not see any box to enter your ref. code can you help me or guide me?

Or maybe it's because of the country i try to sign up form the us.
Once you sign up on the left side you'll see Promotions
Click That
Then you will find the box to enter the code
After which verify your billing info
Then you will get paid
I try to sign up but I can not see any box to enter your ref. code can you help me or guide me?

Or maybe it's because of the country i try to sign up form the us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Verifying billing information no paypal
That will do!
Let me know once you're done
ok check pm dude
That will do!
Let me know once you're done
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
BUMP!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there any other way of verifying paypal account without using a credit card, is it possible? Because until now I don't have yet even one. I have already an account on the site but I didn't update my billing information yet.

Paying the $8 referred by OP is not favorable with him surely.

Maybe you can, with the virtual credit card.

I have verified a paypal with virtual card like 6years ago. Now i'm not sure if it's still working or not. Try asking any virtual card sellers.

Update: Found this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450612.0;topicseen

But the vcc service that you've just mentioned will cost me $5 even the popullar vcc service here like e-coin will cost you for 3$, op just give us 2$ so i think it's better to use paypal than vcc, just saying

You asked if there is any way to verify paypal account without using a credit card, so I adviced you to buy a VCC. Where did you ask me it's only for this campaign?   Undecided
Is this still up?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is there any other way of verifying paypal account without using a credit card, is it possible? Because until now I don't have yet even one. I have already an account on the site but I didn't update my billing information yet.

Paying the $8 referred by OP is not favorable with him surely.

Maybe you can, with the virtual credit card.

I have verified a paypal with virtual card like 6years ago. Now i'm not sure if it's still working or not. Try asking any virtual card sellers.

Update: Found this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450612.0;topicseen

But the vcc service that you've just mentioned will cost me $5 even the popullar vcc service here like e-coin will cost you for 3$, op just give us 2$ so i think it's better to use paypal than vcc, just saying
BUMP!

how many times it'll take for completing 10$? I am interested to do the task but billing information problem for me. I can insert may postel address no problem. but paypal is not available in my country. any Idea for this?
Well do you have a CC/DC? That will also do. Other than Paypal and Credit Card/Debit Card, there's no way to complete this offer.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
BUMP!

how many times it'll take for completing 10$? I am interested to do the task but billing information problem for me. I can insert may postel address no problem. but paypal is not available in my country. any Idea for this?
The link in your first post just lands on the home page, and I don't see a promotions link. Am I just missing it or did the url change?
Like CoinSiteDesigner said, after signing up on the left hand side you'll find promotions. In there you'll find the option to insert the promo code. After which you can verify your billing info and that's it Cheesy
It's pretty simple
Activity: 126
The link in your first post just lands on the home page, and I don't see a promotions link. Am I just missing it or did the url change?

Signup with that link and login. On left side, you'll find a sidebar. Goto "Promotion" Tab, enter the OP's username and verify the payment method.

Post that screenshot here and get paid.

Good luck  Grin
Activity: 168
Successfully completed the offer. I've sent you the proof screenshot along with my bitcoin wallet address.
Payment done! Attaching Transaction ID in a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: