Pages:
Author

Topic: $2 for Signing Up (Paid $17) [Pay increased] - page 3. (Read 4927 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Hey ShawnMum I signed up and referred under you. Username KLYE.

my address: 1KLYEdKbmq1zDbisdLJbHPUnXBxHduckFb
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm PM this guy @Shawnmum regards to their offer, I've sent screenshot proof, Then he say need to wait to check again, Wait for 20 mins, But he did not answer my question even he is online? What happen, sir?

If you do not answer my question in four hours, I will give you red marks!
Your username has not showed up under my referral section. Whereas everyone else's has. Maybe their servers are slow and might register after a few hours or you're trying to pull a fast one on me. Also the time barred threat sounds more like somebody who's trying to hustle me. Have patience and lets see.

Pm'ed you. Check it please.
Paid

So, I wasting my cc card and time to your offer? Ok
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm PM this guy @Shawnmum regards to their offer, I've sent screenshot proof, Then he say need to wait to check again, Wait for 20 mins, But he did not answer my question even he is online? What happen, sir?

Your username has not showed up under my referral section. Whereas everyone else's has. Maybe their servers are slow and might register after a few hours or you're trying to pull a fast one on me. Also the time barred threat sounds more like somebody who's trying to hustle me. Have patience and lets see.

Paid

Activity: 728
Merit: 537
Offer still open!
PM'ed you, Check your messages now Smiley
Offer still open!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello bro kindly hit me up with a picture tutorial im kinda not that good at english

im interested on your offer ^_^

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey isn't it unfair to people who have signed up before ? I have been paid $1 worth of bitcoin and now you are paying just double which is $2 per signup . I wish I would have done this later .

There's nothing like that, no one might have been showing interest to much work for just $1 and that's why the OP has to increase the pay.

What if you assumed he might change in future and he doesn't need anymore signups and you'd lose the opportunity you had to earn atleast $1?  Grin

It's just a hard luck bro, don't feel bad and lose opportunities next time assuming they might increase in future Tongue
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Hey isn't it unfair to people who have signed up before ? I have been paid $1 worth of bitcoin and now you are paying just double which is $2 per signup . I wish I would have done this later .

Hahahaha.Yeah,it`s kinda unfair  Grin Grin Grin
Im using the bonus for myself. But good luck mate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Did you receive your payment here? I have $40 pending here and it is said 3 Days, until now no payment. Sad
BUMP!
I have a question . can I join this offer if I don't have paypal ? if yes I can join .

No, you need to have a Paypal account. Just create one. It's easy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I have a question . can I join this offer if I don't have paypal ? if yes I can join .
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
Just letting you know I'll do this Cheesy
ha.
I'm gonna do it right meow

EDIT: Finished all steps, sent info/screenshot to OP. Waiting for payment

Paid
Transaction ID: 901794471aa517a86f853ddb7aa40291020f0e4ac94b4a5a99dec0437443bb0c

Verifying that I received payment.
Was very easy to do. Took under 2 minutes all and all.

Thanks Shawn!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
ha.

EDIT: Finished all steps, sent info/screenshot to OP. Waiting for payment

Paid
Transaction ID: 901794471aa517a86f853ddb7aa40291020f0e4ac94b4a5a99dec0437443bb0c
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
ha.
Pages:
Jump to: