Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 12. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

How about an update from the Admin that goes something like this:

For the stability of the site and to fully implement the solution we are working on our withdrawal problem, we have decided on the following:

1.  All ongoing promotions have been cancelled.
2.  Minimum withdrawal is set at 500,000 satoshis.
3.  Withdrawal per member is limited to one withdrawal per day.

Withdrawals shall be fully activated on October 21, 2015, 11:59:59 PM CoinBooster time.

Please be patient and understanding.
We appreciate it.

lol , self update ?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

How about an update from the Admin that goes something like this:

For the stability of the site and to fully implement the solution we are working on our withdrawal problem, we have decided on the following:

1.  All ongoing promotions have been cancelled.
2.  Minimum withdrawal is set at 500,000 satoshis.
3.  Withdrawal per member is limited to one withdrawal per day.

Withdrawals shall be fully activated on October 21, 2015, 11:59:59 PM CoinBooster time.

Please be patient and understanding.
We appreciate it.

Activity: 110
Merit: 20
I never made one single withdraw, i invested 0.015BTC, that is a lot to me

i made a withdraw of that amount, but invested Ƀ0.045

did get your return back already? or are you still waiting on it. how many deposits have you made so far and got a return?

actually more than Ƀ0.045, Ƀ0.05
http://prntscr.com/8tjf5e
Activity: 15
everyone keeps asking me the same but i made this post yesterday

If you see a blank screen after hitting the withdraw button, please just try again if you balance is not deducted from your account. It can be due to the server load so try it again in 10-15 minutes.

There's not much need to submit a ticket for this unless the balance got deducted and somehow you didn't receive any bitcoins then we'll investigate. we get too many tickets about this issue even though we have the message posted on the withdraw page already. and we have to spend a lot of time replying to many of these tickets.

We have been getting hit even harder recently since we've grown quite much in membership this past week i guess the word really got out

as stated already, we are working on a solution which we plan to have deployed within 2 days 1 day after we completed internally testing it

please be patient, we appreciate it

Some things you can try if you are having a hard time withdrawing:

As long as the balance is not deducted from your account, you can keep trying.

We recommend disabling any adblock and any other possibly intrusive browser addons/plugins.

You can also try using a different address or try withdrawing a different amount.

The other thing we have seen helps is try using a different address or even different wallet service, and avoid any multi-sig wallet.

DO NOTE WE ARE AWARE OF THIS ISSUE. We are already working on a solution which will be deployed in about 1 week on Oct 23-25.

Please try and let us know if it works.

He did. Now we can only waiting for new news.
Activity: 11
Funny how sifter hasn't replied to the thread all day.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
helllo how about withdraw bug Huh
please fix it i can't withdraw in 2days mybalance now 729.000satosi >_<

Mine is 35,000,000 ... I hope it will be fixed too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
helllo how about withdraw bug Huh
please fix it i can't withdraw in 2days mybalance now 729.000satosi >_<
Activity: 138

did get your return back already? or are you still waiting on it. how many deposits have you made so far and got a return?

For all we know, the Admin might post shortly that "we are working on a solution which we plan to have deployed within" a few hours "after we completed internally testing it".

How's that for a positive outlook?

"We are working on a solution which we plan to have deployed within a few hours, after we complete internal testing. We will reward upgraded members for the inconvenience caused".

i dont want any " reward" just need to withdraw. keep the work to find the solution admin.

To put things in order, how about posting an update on the "solution" you "are working on" Admin?

Activity: 571
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

For all we know, the Admin might post shortly that "we are working on a solution which we plan to have deployed within" a few hours "after we completed internally testing it".

"We are working on a solution which we plan to have deployed within a few hours, after we complete internal testing. We will reward upgraded members for the inconvenience caused".

i dont want any " reward" just need to withdraw. keep the work to find the solution admin.

the solution is simple. invest more ppl to fill up the wault. and system will continue a few days more
Activity: 18

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Lol my account has 10,000,000 and I can't cash out looool

It's not end yet, admin might still pay us. Cheesy
*see, I could be optimist too*  Grin
Activity: 17
0.16BTC invested. 0.13BTC recovered

R.I.P 0.03btc  Cry Cry