Pages:
Author

Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h - page 19. (Read 52773 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
everytime I collect, I try to withdraw. One of these times, it'll work!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Still can not withdrawal  Sad
yea me too, but as sifter said, its take 2 or 3 days.. maybe just wait for it.. or you can keep trying to cashout,
saw some member here tried like over 25 times Cheesy
Activity: 566
great news we may be able to deploy our withdrawal fix sooner than expected

in the next 2-3 days it should be live. we've begun internal testing already and it seems to be much better than blocktrail API

withdraws are actually instant (takes 2-3 seconds to load) and haven't experienced lost of payments or anything like that yet

we continue to test and complete the integration in 2-3 days

for now we ask everyone to be patient while we work on this thanks

@sifter hope so my friend i still can withdrawal keep up the good work!  Smiley
Activity: 566
Still can not withdrawal  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
great news we may be able to deploy our withdrawal fix sooner than expected

in the next 2-3 days it should be live. we've begun internal testing already and it seems to be much better than blocktrail API

withdraws are actually instant (takes 2-3 seconds to load) and haven't experienced lost of payments or anything like that yet

we continue to test and complete the integration in 2-3 days

for now we ask everyone to be patient while we work on this thanks
Activity: 574
CoinBooster Rep
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
problem for me too. firefox browser, when try to withdraw just refresh page, and nothing heappens
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
won't work for me in chrome, either. won't even go to the withdrawal screen. gonna try firefox.  

Now I can't login at all, it tells me I can only have one account. Changing browsers is not trying to open a new account.

can access my account, still trying for withdrawal. but still happy with program.
Activity: 1064
@sifter, what's going on with withdrawals? I'm still not able to process to a withdraw from 9h am and now it's 3h35 pm ...

Try again after some time. I tried 10 times, it did not work, then I tried after 10 mins and I got paid on first try.

Well I've tried several times, on different hours... the withdrawal function is not working for me and I've opened a ticket, still waiting an answer (ticket 932)

Try using a different browser.
I just made a withdraw 15 minutes ago.
@sifter, what's going on with withdrawals? I'm still not able to process to a withdraw from 9h am and now it's 3h35 pm ...

Try again after some time. I tried 10 times, it did not work, then I tried after 10 mins and I got paid on first try.

Well I've tried several times, on different hours... the withdrawal function is not working for me and I've opened a ticket, still waiting an answer (ticket 932)
Activity: 12

Activity: 12
Perhaps he invests the money he gets from memberships on daily or weekly basis and gets profits from there. The revenue from advertisements is just a bonus.

Sifter, already imagine how can you guarantee payments , also high ( liv . 13 ) , by advertising revenue .
Take away the doubt sifter , possible that the CPM (cost per impression ) or PPV ( pay per view ) is $ 10 for 1,000 view ? (10,000 $ every 1,000 view) ? Or less of 10 $ ?
Activity: 41
i see its still working i will try it out
Activity: 14
Sifter, already imagine how can you guarantee payments , also high ( liv . 13 ) , by advertising revenue .
Take away the doubt sifter , possible that the CPM (cost per impression ) or PPV ( pay per view ) is $ 10 for 1,000 view ? (10,000 $ every 1,000 view) ? Or less of 10 $ ?
Activity: 728
Still paying like a mofo. Best faucet ever.
Activity: 10
why not pay money me is put 4.20 btc and nothing pay
you stiil me money
Pages:
Jump to: