Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000 Ripple or 5000 Cardano? - page 7. (Read 287427 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Why don't you give 1000 ripple and 2500 Cardano to your friend ? But If you still need a answer for your question, I can say Cardano because it is down according to its quality and technology so it can come better position in the foreesable future.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
Cardano seems more reliable. In addition, it is widely used in the market cryptocurrency, therefore, it seems to me, your gift will be useful to age.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 10, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
in my opinion, if you want to give something it must be sincere. well, my advice is that you better give 2000 Ripple to your friends. Because Ripple price movements are more stable compared to Cardano prices.
Activity: 231
December 10, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
i think cardano is best if you compare it with ripple because ripple is centralised bank currency and cardano is a pure cryptocurrency with good project team behind its
Activity: 420
December 10, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?
Now of course ripple is much better ,I think it should now be stored as it soon will start a bullish trend !
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?

Cardano - a much better option. Anyone who is well versed in the market cryptocurrency to remain profitable, will tell you exactly the same thing.
Activity: 546
December 10, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
I think that 50 to 50 will be the best option. Everything is fair and no one is hurt.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
It seems that Ripple is a better choice now!
In the current cryptocurrency downturn, Ripple has been sought after by people!
Perhaps XRP will hold the second position of the cryptocurrency market value from now on!
Activity: 309
December 10, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
if your friend is me, I will ask for ripple to be a gift.
but it's better if you give a gift some stuff because it's not too impressive if you give crypto to your friend's birthday.
and keep hold your ripple and cardano xD
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 10, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
I think Ripple has more potential over Cardano. It's one of the few coins with an actual use case and is being used as we speak.
Activity: 140
December 10, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
Buy in half, on one part of the cardan, on the other ripple. And your friend will be able to track the charts of two coins at once. And you can reduce the risks.
Activity: 364
December 10, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

I will go for 2000 Ripple, because Ripple is one of the cheap coin that can pump 200% and above. Also Ripple platform attracts me and that is bank... It is good to keep and hodl for a long time because for sure it will hard pump. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 10, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
First of all, I want to give you a big thank, as you have come up with a good idea to wish your friend on his or her birthday by presenting him or her with cryptocurrency. It is practical aspect of coins, and it will encourage coins. In case of ripple, or cardano, I prefer ripple as it is supported to some extent by banks being critical of other coins however. Its team and technology is also good. And it is also performing well lately, and on top of that, it has beaten even ethereum being placed second position in the market cap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 03:40:33 AM
Ripple has just made its move. I think there are a lot of coins in the line. I think ADA is the best choice. One way or another It will make its move. I am believing in Cardano's future!
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 10, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
From your post, you might think that you want to keep a more promising coin, and a friend to give what you think is less necessary  Grin. But seriously, why don't you split the coins equally and wait with your friend for the market to become bullish again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 10, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
Gift is gift just gift them the one you can afford. I'm sure the friend will appreciate that. Or better still divide the two coins and give it 50:50 it will be better.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 10, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
In my opinion it is best to stick to a diversification strategy and have a few coins. You can not know in advance which of the coins will achieve greater success, so keep both crypto-currencies and try to expand the lists of your coins over time. When will the new bullrun no one knows which of the coins can surprise us.
Activity: 77
December 10, 2018, 03:17:42 AM
It's better to keep the two coins for yourself, it will be very beneficial for you. Because, both coins have good potential in the future, with the continued development of their technology, you will get more benefits. You can use other alternatives besides giving coins. You can send something to your friends in the form of goods or something else. Because not necessarily your friend can also use the coin.
both coins are indeed good and have the ability to rise so that in the future they will develop and can rise high. well in my opinion the ability is a little different and can be said to be balanced, so if you choose one it will be good. if you are going to invest or hold Ripple and Cardano, you will have more opportunities.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2018, 02:39:06 AM
It's better to keep the two coins for yourself, it will be very beneficial for you. Because, both coins have good potential in the future, with the continued development of their technology, you will get more benefits. You can use other alternatives besides giving coins. You can send something to your friends in the form of goods or something else. Because not necessarily your friend can also use the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:12:29 AM
That depends on your choice. It is up to you what coin would you send as a gift. But just make sure that the address to the recipient is the correct address like ripple for ripple and cardano for cardano address to avoid coin loss.
Pages:
Jump to: