Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000 Ripple or 5000 Cardano? - page 6. (Read 287427 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
Ripple is a more confident coin. It is distinguished by its mobility and stability. In the future, more prospects for this coin. Because the future belongs to a good blockchain. Behind the Ripple blockchain.

It is possible that XRP is one of the great powers dominating the crypto after Bitcoin. However, in terms of the value of profit that can be made to investors, here is the ADA I believe is far more profitable. Because its price has dropped more than 90% since the ATH price
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 01:39:04 PM
If I have to choose I will go for cardamom o we ripple.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
First of all, I want to give you a big thank, as you have come up with a good idea to wish your friend on his or her birthday by presenting him or her with cryptocurrency. It is practical aspect of coins, and it will encourage coins. In case of ripple, or cardano, I prefer ripple as it is supported to some extent by banks being critical of other coins however. Its team and technology is also good. And it is also performing well lately, and on top of that, it has beaten even ethereum being placed second position in the market cap.
Yea it's a good way to introduce people to crypto it will fast track mass adoption if we all gift people who don't know about crypto cryptocurrency and teach them how well to use it and stay safe.
in any case, the status of the coin ripple on the cryptocurrency market speaks for itself, because it was the Ethereum that went around the capitalization by capitalization, which means that its prospects are quite large.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
I don't really like Ripple because of their popularization on media in the end of 2017, so I would not keep Ripple. For me, Cardano is better to keep
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
First of all, I want to give you a big thank, as you have come up with a good idea to wish your friend on his or her birthday by presenting him or her with cryptocurrency. It is practical aspect of coins, and it will encourage coins. In case of ripple, or cardano, I prefer ripple as it is supported to some extent by banks being critical of other coins however. Its team and technology is also good. And it is also performing well lately, and on top of that, it has beaten even ethereum being placed second position in the market cap.
Yea it's a good way to introduce people to crypto it will fast track mass adoption if we all gift people who don't know about crypto cryptocurrency and teach them how well to use it and stay safe.
Activity: 546
December 13, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
I still love Cardano. Those guys have the best whitepaper, the most professional approach... just the results are not really there so far, but long time I see it as a great project.
come to your senses! What are you saying? What technical documentation, today this project has not yet done anything in comparison, for example, with XRP about which each newspaper writes.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 13, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
You may ask him which he prefers, in my opinion i will choose Ripple because i like it, Ripple is more potential than Cardano in long term price, company is stronger and more active.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 13, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
Ripple is a more confident coin. It is distinguished by its mobility and stability. In the future, more prospects for this coin. Because the future belongs to a good blockchain. Behind the Ripple blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
I still love Cardano. Those guys have the best whitepaper, the most professional approach... just the results are not really there so far, but long time I see it as a great project.
Activity: 434
December 12, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
I would buy 5000 Cardano except ripple, because I don't believe in xrp token. Cardano is a great project, so it has a chance to be the competitor to Ether.
December 12, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
They are indeed cool to keep for long time and if you know how to trade base on chart then you can sell high and buy low when ever it goes up , good luck to you .
This is a job and traders do it. I hope that someday I will understand how these graphs work, so it seems to me that today it still turns out that people do not properly interpret these concepts. It is strange that you say so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 11, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
if, like me, you give between ripples or cardano, I will definitely prefer ripples, because I am more interested in investing and having ripples for me to save in the future.
December 11, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
Seriously this would be difficult for anyone to give the correct and a profitable advise about the coin to keep, maybe sell half of each and jeep the remaining half of each.
December 11, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
I will choose 2000 xrp instead of 5000 current cardano. Because the value is greater. So if you give a gift, it's better that just a cardano and save the ripple as an investment asset.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I would suggest to give bet on Cardano. I expect if he holds for long-term, he/she will benefit 100x sure in future.
copper member
Activity: 224
December 11, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
They are indeed cool to keep for long time and if you know how to trade base on chart then you can sell high and buy low when ever it goes up , good luck to you .
December 11, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
It is difficult to say something about the ADA project now because now there is no information on the status of the project, maybe I missed something somewhere, but it seems to me that in general there will not be anything today that can improve prices.
Activity: 28
December 11, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 560
December 11, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
It is difficult to make the choice,as for me both coins are very good and promising, Ripple is the second coin  of the coinmarketcap,so it means a lot and Ada is also in top-10 ,if I had some  money I would invest 50/50 .
Activity: 476
December 11, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
I think that you should give him BTC and EOS. The first - the most reliable crypto in the market, while the second has a great potential to become a leader in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: