Pages:
Author

Topic: $2000 to invest ? - page 21. (Read 15170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
A good choice of coins! The etherium definitely needs to be bought, now the price is just fabulous. Ripple also fell heavily. You can also look at several promising prospects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I think you could look at these projects:-

ETH
XLM
CARDANO
NEM

Why do not you think about buying more than 10 altcoins but only those ones that are under a dollar? As a rule, exactly these tokens give the best profits. Traditionally, they show the fastest growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 07, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
2000 usd to invest a big capital. Really good to know that you want to invest in stellar, ripple and ethereum and i think its pretty good if you put some of your capital in Bitcoin. Spreading you capital is the best idea because it has a big chance to have and to make a better profit in the future. And now that market is still not yet recover, this is the best time to buy somes coins in their low price with a good potential growth in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
if possible I suggest investing in ethereum because the price is still very affordable for now, who knows the jump is up to 200% like last year and it is very good as your profit ,,
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in eth because the price is already very low and has fallen to $200. It can offer you multiple returns in a year.
Activity: 464
September 07, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
At the present time, investing in ETH will be a wise decision. Because its currently priced at $ 231 and that's the price too cheap. You should carefully consider your hold time. If you do not use that money for 3 months, you should invest in ETH to get big profits...
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
The aforementioned coins that you are going to invest in is very much good coins and have capacity to grow in the future. I have also invested in all of them. But as far as you want to know good ICOs, it is difficult to say given the market flooded with scams. But I think Allabout.Me token is a good investment. You can view it at https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/24/social-advertising-app-allabout-will-launch-2nd-pre-ico-tomorrow/.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 07, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
very correct distribution of investments. I would advise you to pay attention to the coin mevat - in my opinion a very interesting project. I invested in it a year ago and so far I am satisfied. The coin showed growth on the general market decline. This is quite good considering the situation now. You can pay attention to the IPSC project is quite successful, but now, like all coins, it suffers a little drop
Activity: 94
September 07, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
Just as you said.. Left for me.. I'll invest a greater amount on btc.. Then I'd research for long term solid projects.. Such as EOS. which have great future potential.. I'll invest in those and hodl.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 07, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
I think you have made a good decision to invest your lots into crypto; one of the ventures that can turn your investments around in multiple folds. However, I will advice you watch, study it well which of these coins you wanna invest in, cos many projects out there are waking dead. Study yourself, carry out empirical research to know the promising ones to go for.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
That is a good idea you have. It is very good you go ETH first. I will include bitcoin cash also if I were you and it is good you not forgetting the new ICOs. When you carefully select them well, it can make you profit very early.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 06, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
With that money as capital for crypto investment, i will not have a second thought of investing in one of the high valued cryptocurrencies today. And since almost all of them are suffering from crisis, then it's a perfect time for me to invest one of them like ETH, LTC, and XMR respectively.
Activity: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
Your going to put your $2,000 in and one of two things are going to happen.  Your going to lose it all because crypto dies or your going to make huge returns with your picks.  Doesn't really matter what coin you pick they will either skyrocket or die over the next 24 months. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 12:14:56 AM
Invest in the ICO if you understand the ICO and know all the development teams from the ICO.
Ripple is centralized and not recommended for Bitcoin trading on the Exchange.

Ethereum is the best open to the public, and I love Ethereum.
Activity: 360
August 31, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

For me if I have two grand for invest , I would invest for long run in Ethereum and Stellar , and Bitcoin as  well , my opinion these coin very potential to get good profit .
Activity: 135
August 31, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
having this huge money,,sincerely have make it in life because i have to invest in some coins that i know they have huge potential and great future,,coin like hero,dragon,local coin swap and lots more,,,with 2000$ is enough to invest ib cryptocurrency,
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
wait until the market returns to an uptrend, then invest. There is no point in investing in a falling market
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
The big investment in the world of crypto currencies of 2000 dollars is for me. I was able to invest in subcoins with some of this money. I joined ico with the other part.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
Do not risk your money by investing in the ICO project, in my opinion it is not safe. You can lose capital. The current crypto currency price is very low, and this is a great chance to choose a strong Altcoin
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
Before investing it is worth analyzing the crypto currency market. I would invest in Altcoins from the top 10 list. Investing in ICO is not so bad for me if you can choose the right project.So the choice is yours. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: