Pages:
Author

Topic: 200,000 people apply to be first to live on Mars - page 2. (Read 7520 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
This is coming from Fox News, worst news channel ever. O

In case people actually go to Mars, think bout this

What happens if one of the people has a quickly spreading disease?

How will they get food to live there? You can't grow food on Mars at all.

How will they get water? Any food or water will eventually run out, and it'll take years for a Space Shuttle to travel from Earth to Mars and supply food

And the biggest statement/question is, It's impossible for people to live on Mars at this time. If a human were to go on Mars, he'd eventually freeze to death because of the very cold temperatures, plus it's impossible to breathe on Mars, they'd have to wear spacesuits for the rest of their lives. Again, Fox Five surprises me on their stupidity.

It's also impossible to live on Venus because the average temperate is over 800 degrees Fahrenheit. You'd actually melt the moment you reach Venus's atmosphere. Melt or burst into flames.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Venus is Earth sister... before many, many years Venus look like Earth.. but how sun heats up, Venus become to hot... and maybe, just maybe we were the inhabitants of Venus just like now we are the inhabitants of Earth... and just like now, then we look at Earth like now we look at Mars...

Venus overheated because it never lost its initial CO2 like earth did.  I can't remember the reason, but I do remember watching a TV show about Venus.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Before few eons we have come to Earth from Venus. Now is the time to step away. Mars we come to you.   Roll Eyes

Why from Venus? I seem to have missed that episode...  Tongue

On i think he meant that only girls came from Venus, if I remember right boys came from Mars Sad

No... i didnt mean that....
Venus is Earth sister... before many, many years Venus look like Earth.. but how sun heats up, Venus become to hot... and maybe, just maybe we were the inhabitants of Venus just like now we are the inhabitants of Earth... and just like now, then we look at Earth like now we look at Mars...

highly unlikely, if we somehow got from Venus to Earth wouldn't we bring some knowledge and technology with us?
Activity: 182
Before few eons we have come to Earth from Venus. Now is the time to step away. Mars we come to you.   Roll Eyes

On i think he meant that only girls came from Venus, if I remember right boys came from Mars Sad

No... i didnt mean that....
Activity: 173

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Mars doesn't have the basic elements in quantities sufficient to support life

it has ice, that might mean there is liquid water underneath it..
which might contain life Smiley

we humans jump to conclusion if there is no life on the surface, there is no life Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

Actually Mars have all elements to support life. The only hindrance is our will to discover it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The only way we're going to mars is after Doge reaches the moon Cheesy
When we lift off... Smiley
I'm ready for flight
to do moon... hmmm
to do maaarsss... Cheesy
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Live on mars will be hardship. I don't see how anyone want to live there. Suicidal tendencies everywhere...

yep. a one way flight has 100% suicidal tendencies...but somehow it would bring mankind a step further...hard to judge  Lips sealed

i would like to see them back on earth...and also it should be professional astronauts.

With proper training this can be averted. The same training employed by spys and secret service to take torture and being prison alone for many months.

Actually that's a good idea: spies and secret service agents should be the first to go to Mars for the good of mankind  Wink

I nominate nsa, cia, fbi ,fsb/kgb and mossads should go to mars for betterment of mankind.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Live on mars will be hardship. I don't see how anyone want to live there. Suicidal tendencies everywhere...

yep. a one way flight has 100% suicidal tendencies...but somehow it would bring mankind a step further...hard to judge  Lips sealed

i would like to see them back on earth...and also it should be professional astronauts.

With proper training this can be averted. The same training employed by spys and secret service to take torture and being prison alone for many months.

Actually that's a good idea: spies and secret service agents should be the first to go to Mars for the good of mankind  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
It can be done it needs united support and funding.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Going to be a great adventure and I can't wait to see the first launch and hear the good news which will follow it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

The organisation planning the first manned mission to Mars has asked for the Fatwa issued against living there to be lifted, calling for clerics to remember Islam’s rich tradition of exploration and allow Muslims ‘to witness God’s creation in heaven’.

Mars One is planning on setting up the first human colony on Mars in 2025, but the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment (GAIAE) in the UAE declared recently that a trip there would be un-Islamic.

The committee argued that an attempt to dwell on the planet would be so hazardous as to be suicidal and killing oneself is not permitted by Islam.

According to Khaleejtimes.com it said: ‘Such a one-way journey poses a real risk to life, and that can never be justified in Islam. There is a possibility that an individual who travels to planet Mars may not be able to remain alive there, and is more vulnerable to death.’

However, Mars One pointed out that the Quran encourages exploration.

In a written response to the Fatwa it highlighted a verse that says ‘and among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are Signs for those who know (Quran 30: 22)’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564671/Mars-One-appeals-Islamic-leaders-call-fatwa-against-Muslims-applying-trip-Red-Planet.html

I don't know if they are against. But I see news almost everyday about a suicide bombing. And guess what is the most suicide bombers religion.

No. Those do not count. If it was on Mars then maybe  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

The organisation planning the first manned mission to Mars has asked for the Fatwa issued against living there to be lifted, calling for clerics to remember Islam’s rich tradition of exploration and allow Muslims ‘to witness God’s creation in heaven’.

Mars One is planning on setting up the first human colony on Mars in 2025, but the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment (GAIAE) in the UAE declared recently that a trip there would be un-Islamic.

The committee argued that an attempt to dwell on the planet would be so hazardous as to be suicidal and killing oneself is not permitted by Islam.

According to Khaleejtimes.com it said: ‘Such a one-way journey poses a real risk to life, and that can never be justified in Islam. There is a possibility that an individual who travels to planet Mars may not be able to remain alive there, and is more vulnerable to death.’

However, Mars One pointed out that the Quran encourages exploration.

In a written response to the Fatwa it highlighted a verse that says ‘and among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are Signs for those who know (Quran 30: 22)’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564671/Mars-One-appeals-Islamic-leaders-call-fatwa-against-Muslims-applying-trip-Red-Planet.html

I don't know if they are against. But I see news almost everyday about a suicide bombing. And guess what is the most suicide bombers religion.
Pages:
Jump to: