Pages:
Author

Topic: 2007-10-3 4-Star General Wesley Clark: The US will attack 7 countries in 5 years - page 3. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

"We're gonna start with Iraq, then we're gonna move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran."

/sarcasm I'm glad that my country is not on that list.

However, this will turn right back around eventually. The US won't 'reign' forever.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I'm really unknowledgeable on any of these recent ongoings, but training Syrian rebels sounds similar to the special forces training SVA before the US officially joined the fray in Vietnam

I don't think that America will get directly involved in Syria. At best, they will train the rebel fighters and send them technical and financial assistance. Any involvement in Syria will be much more costly when compared to that in Iraq.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
The video is of 2007. So the time-frame is over. The Americans invaded Iraq in 2003, and they are still occupying that country. But none of the others (Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran) are currently under American occupation. Looks like Clark's plan was vetoed by Obama, after he was elected as the POTUS in 2008.  Grin

I'm really unknowledgeable on any of these recent ongoings, but training Syrian rebels sounds similar to the special forces training SVA before the US officially joined the fray in Vietnam
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
The video is of 2007. So the time-frame is over. The Americans invaded Iraq in 2003, and they are still occupying that country. But none of the others (Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran) are currently under American occupation. Looks like Clark's plan was vetoed by Obama, after he was elected as the POTUS in 2008.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

"We're gonna start with Iraq, then we're gonna move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran."
"Seven countries in five years? Is that a classified memo?"
"Yes sir!"
"Well don't show it to me"
Pages:
Jump to: