Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | *ENDED - Unoffical Results Available* - page 40. (Read 93767 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
I'll have to look into this some more. I don't know but this is some interesting stats and numbers. I'm interested in this because of M7M and the solutions it brings so far.

I vote for Coin Magi [XMG] Developer Joelao95 for understanding what distributed computing is all about.

This scene has accepted false axioms that will destroy it if left unchallenged.  Extrapolating the course of Bitcoin leads to the inevitable conclusion... a black-hole of computation, essentially worthless.  It's inevitable.

(edited in)  Prove me wrong.  Arguments to be made using ZFC set theory.

Very strong choice of words. I have to agree with you though. He's onto something that is shaping this path for the better mass adoption of the industry

Well if 1+1=2 be strong words, so be it!  Smiley  Math is so... definite.  I find it quite disconcerting that everyone seems to be ignoring the obvious.  For Turing's sake mon, this headline is from last year!

Forbes: Global Bitcoin Computing Power Now 256 Times Faster Than Top 500 Supercomputers, Combined!

In the past year that hash-rate has increased almost 100 times!!!  And then you get this...

Coming soon – Bitcoin Mining Supercomputers from Bitcoin Brothers.

Any guesses as to how long this can go on?

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
I vote for Coin Magi [XMG] Developer Joelao95 for understanding what distributed computing is all about.

This scene has accepted false axioms that will destroy it if left unchallenged.  Extrapolating the course of Bitcoin leads to the inevitable conclusion... a black-hole of computation, essentially worthless.  It's inevitable.

(edited in)  Prove me wrong.  Arguments to be made using ZFC set theory.

Very strong choice of words. I have to agree with you though. He's onto something that is shaping this path for the better mass adoption of the industry

Well if 1+1=2 be strong words, so be it!  Smiley  Math is so... definite.  I find it quite disconcerting that everyone seems to be ignoring the obvious.  For Turing's sake mon, this headline is from last year!

Forbes: Global Bitcoin Computing Power Now 256 Times Faster Than Top 500 Supercomputers, Combined!

In the past year that hash-rate has increased almost 100 times!!!  And then you get this...

Coming soon – Bitcoin Mining Supercomputers from Bitcoin Brothers.

Any guesses as to how long this can go on?

This scene has accepted false axioms that will destroy it if left unchallenged.  Extrapolating the course of Bitcoin leads to the inevitable conclusion... a black-hole of computation, essentially worthless.  It's inevitable.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

This scene has accepted false axioms that will destroy it if left unchallenged.  

Extrapolating the course of Bitcoin leads to the inevitable conclusion... a black-hole of computation, essentially worthless.  It's inevitable.

Prove me wrong.  Arguments to be made using ZFC set theory.

Here is my review of the great one that has proven to perform and deliver on his word from time and time again. It's usually not the case with most developers in this space because once they make a coin, they disappear and never return to deliver anything. In this case, I've been a tremendous follower and believer of what is going on with this coin and the developments happening. I see there is a future with this coin, and the developer. I've helped pushed the movement to the next level because of the developer, the community, and the team.

Who gets my vote?

Coin Magi [XMG] Developer Joelao95

I usually never vote for such things as I don't put my name on the line for others.
Joe is truly the right developer and I see him being the go to guy for a lot of the future assistance in the industry.

Congrats Joe, you earned my vote!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
I give a big plus to the amazing work of Joelao95 from Coin Magi. He's one of the top devs. Just look at all he continues to achieve, you'll see why.

i voted for his too.. he is the one with capability to make great coin.. i follow his move since he created magicoin.. and now he created new algo(M7M) to make sure every one can join mining just with their cpu.. great work for joelao95.. always have great respon for community and he always learn how to make it better and better not just marketing but also technical stuff..
I see 15 votes for Joe Lao!
He deserves to continue.
Winning is not even necessary.
Magi (XMG) is only 2 months old.
So the real growth has yet to begin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 192
Activity: 638
Geert Johan the great dev of Guldencoin!
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I Vote for Nerio, VidioShare Dev keep up the good work
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
I nominate the Developer of Peercoin, Sunny King.

+1 Sunny King. If Satoshi is the Crypto God, then Sunny King is crypto Jesus.

My vote goes to Sunny King as well. He creates PoS, which has been the most advanced leap from PoW. Check out how many clones of PoS and you will see the significance.
link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2598588
Activity: 728
I nominate the Developer of Peercoin, Sunny King.

+1 Sunny King. If Satoshi is the Crypto God, then Sunny King is crypto Jesus.
Pages:
Jump to: