Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014 USD/mBTC Price Prediction Contest - page 6. (Read 21788 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I've put some more bear in my predictions because all my previous predictions are too bullish it seems. If we don't go into a new bubble, this prediction will prevent my disqualification Wink
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Prediction sent. If nothing drastic happens to the price (which is a moderately-sized if), I'll be picking up -0.2772+1.5843+3.3145=4.6216 points for round 3, boosting my score to a total of 6.3274. Assuming of course, that nobody dropped out in round 2, which affects the round 3 scores and which I have no way of knowing about because we still haven't got the leaderboard... Roll Eyes
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I send my fourth prediction round to Nikolai as well (that's still the idea right?).

Anyway, Risto, could you please post the current standings? We're all curious here and you must have that overview ready somewhere.

Yes I will do all that is needed when I get relieved of the current commitments.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I send my fourth prediction round to Nikolai as well (that's still the idea right?).

Anyway, Risto, could you please post the current standings? We're all curious here and you must have that overview ready somewhere.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I've just submitted my round 4 predictions.

Looking for good places to live on my winnings. In Andorra right now. Quite pretty and okay if you like skiing and mountains. Lots of banks, but not sure if I'll need them. Smiley
legendary
Is everyone still in the game?  Cheesy

I will likely improve quite a but. But also, I'm curious what the exact score of last month even is Wink

Didn't you have a specific guy working on this?

What? Don't we have the 2nd month scores out yet?  Shocked

The summer has canceled the specific guy's ability to work on this. So I'll have to do it and I am legendarily slow with everything..

No, right? Could you post these please?
legendary

I will likely improve quite a but. But also, I'm curious what the exact score of last month even is Wink

The summer has canceled the specific guy's ability to work on this. So I'll have to do it and I am legendarily slow with everything..

Monero's a bitch Wink
donator

legendary

legendary
How should we know? We haven't got the scores yet.
donator
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
TO DA MOON! 1 000 000 USD by the end of week, who disagrees is FUD spreader and troll. My prediction is based on logic and facts.
legendary
My chart:

If exchange rate stays in the current range, I'll get -0.000494 points
below 562 USD: -0.516 points
above 630 USD: 0.591 points
donator
earliest 3rd day of the month

This has the implicit assumption that it is latest the umm about 25th...  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed

Well, 26th is still later than 3rd, so here we are as promised - the orange numbers are calculated and sent to sgbett! Smiley

I felt that buying monero was more important. Next one should be earlier. I'll also compose the stats "soon".
legendary
lol no sweating prices this month Wink
donator

This has the implicit assumption that it is latest the umm about 25th...  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed
legendary
It would be usefull if we have the orange sheet before we start to make our next predictions...
Just sayin'
legendary
legendary
What did you expect? Smiley

earliest 3rd day of the month

Nikke has averaged the new predictions and makes available the data.
Surely it's not too unreasonable to expect that?
Pages:
Jump to: