Pages:
Author

Topic: 2015 Kialara Labyrinth: Production Update (Read 11297 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
November 07, 2021, 11:59:48 AM
Guys how to check KIALARA balance in my wallet?

Can also check first bits here - https://www.walletexplorer.com/
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 07, 2021, 04:36:22 AM

just enter the Bitcoin address that is printed on your Kialara hologram into the blockchain explorer and check the balance Wink
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
November 07, 2021, 04:32:45 AM
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
November 24, 2015, 12:47:20 AM
After considerable delay, I finally got around to posting my review of the Labyrinth (spoiler: it's awesome). Better late than never!

This is really cool and caught me by surprise, thank you. See PM.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
October 22, 2015, 06:21:08 PM
After considerable delay, I finally got around to posting my review of the Labyrinth (spoiler: it's awesome). Better late than never!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
September 17, 2015, 07:23:35 PM
(spam)

Yipes. Wrap your head in cellophane.
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support
September 16, 2015, 06:57:57 PM
Hey everyone,

The LuckyBit team wanted to announce that you can win
a free Kialara Labyrinth at our new tournament! Go here
for all the info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luckybit-tournament-supreme-kialara-prize-registration-closed-1176605

The best of luck!

(Yes, we bought a few Kialaras from Max to give away in promotions and
tournaments. They are awesome! If you don't manage to get one
for free from http://luckyb.it, we'd advise you to buy one - they are really
beautiful. (Even though you'll still miss the beautiful wooden boxes we had
custom made Wink )

Max has been awesome in handling the whole thing and has been
generally pleasant to deal with - thank you!

(@mods: If this is still too spammy for your taste, please let us know and we'll
tone it down. We wanted primarily to praise the goods offered in this thread.)
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
*Crosses fingers*
legendary
howdy
Hey naypalm, that was entertaining. Nice soundtrack.

I'm limiting it to silvers only bc one could argue that different balls make for a different game. I think everyone who owns one of the ceramic Labyrinths also has one with silver, so I figured it would be a non-issue. You appear to be the exception. I do have some left with silver. Check your PM's.

Hah, not a problem. I figured I'd post it up for those curious about the ceramic type. I've noticed from the other video that the silver balls are noisy when compared to ceramic. Probably the weight or grooves in the coin?
I haven’t posted any official rules yet for my contest for the #03 coin, but I think I will just ask people to share their best time, and then prove it with a video. (so not every person has to upload a video - only the winner(s) So it will need to be recorded. I’m only going to accept times for the coins with the silver balls so please don’t record your attempt with the ceramic balls. Not that it’s easier with the ceramic balls, in fact I believe it is harder.

Well shoot, my best for ceramic is 59 seconds, got any silver Labyrinths left?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5xBuVclQhs

Hey naypalm, that was entertaining. Nice soundtrack.

I'm limiting it to silvers only bc one could argue that different balls make for a different game. I think everyone who owns one of the ceramic Labyrinths also has one with silver, so I figured it would be a non-issue. You appear to be the exception. I do have some left with silver. Check your PM's.
legendary
howdy
I haven’t posted any official rules yet for my contest for the #03 coin, but I think I will just ask people to share their best time, and then prove it with a video. (so not every person has to upload a video - only the winner(s) So it will need to be recorded. I’m only going to accept times for the coins with the silver balls so please don’t record your attempt with the ceramic balls. Not that it’s easier with the ceramic balls, in fact I believe it is harder.

Well shoot, my best for ceramic is 59 seconds, got any silver Labyrinths left?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5xBuVclQhs
Thanks guys.

To those waiting on orders, I will have a production update posted by the end of the week.

The final submission date for the contest for the #03 labyrinth will be Friday the 22nd...midnight central time (to go to the person with the fastest completion time - video proof required) You must have already received a labyrinth with silver bearings to participate. Additionally, a 2014 Original Kialara will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd best times. (One submission per person)

There's one video up on YouTube now. That's the current time to beat. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kGYalYljY

I'll send out an email this week as a reminder. More info can be found on page 1 of this thread.

Current turnaround time for new orders is 3-4 weeks.
legendary
howdy
I just picked up a 2014/2015 pair. I really like the maze puzzle game incorporated into the piece. This will keep the family entertained until your next creation.
legendary
howdy
These are cool, Keep up the great work Max!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
i received mine yesterday
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Thanks for the steady updates. It is much appreciated.
Engraved plates arrived, look great. All outstanding orders will be shipping early next week. May try to get some out tomorrow as well.

I'm comfortable saying that all outstanding orders will ship no later than next Wednesday.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Are these all shipped out yet?  I'm still waiting for my '15 Kialara's.
Please scroll up a bit and read what Kialara told OgNasty. Smiley

Got it, thanks, it pays to read  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Are these all shipped out yet?  I'm still waiting for my '15 Kialara's.
Please scroll up a bit and read what Kialara told OgNasty. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: