Pages:
Author

Topic: 2015 Kialara Labyrinth: Production Update - page 3. (Read 11297 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
I beat it in 6 minutes....I'm trying to upload the video except it is really huge (800mb).  Anyone know how to shrink it on an iphone? 
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Got my labyrinth coin today, coin number #118.

Really love the look and feel of this coin, plus the mini game inside the coin is addictive lol Smiley

Awesome job Max!

Thanks jdebunt! I'm glad you're happy with it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Got my labyrinth coin today, coin number #118.

Really love the look and feel of this coin, plus the mini game inside the coin is addictive lol Smiley

Awesome job Max!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the labyrinth!
Also, for anyone considering a purchase: my turnaround time for new orders is currently 20 days. Because of the issue with my manufacturer, I am just finishing assembling orders placed in December/January. I expect to have all outstanding orders shipped within two weeks.
This has probably been answered like 50 times already, but at what number are we at now? The 2015 I mean.
To see how much time I have left to save up for one Tongue

Btw, that's some pretty damn strong glass you put in those things, but I prefer seeing them in 1 piece  Grin

Hey kuusj98, there are still 300+ left with the silver balls, and after a few requests I’ve opened sales for the coins with the ceramic balls. I’ve sold 50+ of those.

Do you still have some with the silver balls?
Thats actually more or less what I wanted to ask, when we are at it: how many 2014 are left?
Do you have plans on a 2016?

In the last six months, I’ve sold just north of 1,000 Originals. I will probably continue to sell these for another six months, and then if there are any left, destroy them, or utilize some of the parts in other designs - like the Labyrinths. I think this is the best move for the brand, and it’s important to me (for my customers) that these appreciate in value over time.

My 2014 and 2015 Kialara's came in today Smiley
Beautiful product Max! Thank you kindly.

Thank you FiniteByDesign, I’m happy with your items as well.

anyone have a time to beat on solving this yet?

Was going to ask the same thing. Expecting my Kialara soon so will post a video if I manage to beat it in a reasonable ammount of time.

I’ve had a few people email me about this. The best time reported back to me so far is 12 minutes. Some have even asked me if anyone has beat it yet. It’s a challenge b/c the balls come out of the center circle while trying to get the others in.

Im curious also. Has anyone solved this in under 12 minutes?

I haven’t posted any official rules yet for my contest for the #03 coin, but I think I will just ask people to share their best time, and then prove it with a video. (so not every person has to upload a video - only the winner(s) So it will need to be recorded. I’m only going to accept times for the coins with the silver balls so please don’t record your attempt with the ceramic balls. Not that it’s easier with the ceramic balls, in fact I believe it is harder.

I’ll probably give everyone until May 1st to record their best time, as there are still many waiting on their order.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Could the OP say how much stock there is left ? I am wanting to buy a few.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

Was going to ask the same thing. Expecting my Kialara soon so will post a video if I manage to beat it in a reasonable ammount of time.
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Yep mine hit the mat today as well. Looks great
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
My 2014 and 2015 Kialara's came in today Smiley
Beautiful product Max! Thank you kindly.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
Thats actually more or less what I wanted to ask, when we are at it: how many 2014 are left?
Do you have plans on a 2016?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
This has probably been answered like 50 times already, but at what number are we at now? The 2015 I mean.
To see how much time I have left to save up for one Tongue

Btw, that's some pretty damn strong glass you put in those things, but I prefer seeing them in 1 piece  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Thanks for the video, just as I had assumed you literally have to break it open. Dont think anyone in thier right mind would redeem one of these (in the near future at least) but nice to see it done nethertheless.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
This is why I would never redeem a Kialara, I would just sell it whole to someone willing to pay what I am looking for.

My thoughts exactly. Physical bitcoin in my view, is created to store bitcoin cold and secure for a LONG period of time, especially with coins as beautifull as Kialara's, the only thing missing would be precious metals, but then it would be insanely expensive Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
This is why I would never redeem a Kialara, I would just sell it whole to someone willing to pay what I am looking for.
It must be possible to disassemble without ruining it like that. A small drill press and grip with leather for protection around the frame you could drill out the screws using a very small drill bit, rewind the screw and lift the case off. Check the key, replace with screws and drill out the head.

Loctite red is also applied to the holes in the aluminum plate, so removing the tiny screw thread becomes near impossible. (I haven't been able to do it)

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
It must be possible to disassemble without ruining it like that. A small drill press and grip with leather for protection around the frame you could drill out the screws using a very small drill bit, rewind the screw and lift the case off. Check the key, replace with screws and drill out the head.

Video ?  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: