Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 Bitcoin Predictions - page 8. (Read 15283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 06, 2016, 04:01:28 PM
I am not for sure that it will be a good year for Bitcoin because there are also a lot of people that is quite negative about the halving because it is not even rising now.
And that is bad for the future because people who already have Bitcoin wants to make profit fast which that is not possible now.
I think there are not a lot of people who are negative to bitcoin and halving, but they are only a few people who are supporting their alt coins, and they want to dump bitcoin with their negative speculations in order to give some support to their altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 06, 2016, 03:47:16 AM
Bitcoin will not have the best year this year and that is because the value kept stable for a long time and many people are not happy with it because they can earn money with it.
They have now to wait a longer time until it will be more worth.

Yes I think bitcoin is tasting our patience now, as price remained stable for a long time but halving will show us some good price so we can expect to earn some profits at that time.
Activity: 364
May 06, 2016, 03:42:02 AM
Bitcoin will not have the best year this year and that is because the value kept stable for a long time and many people are not happy with it because they can earn money with it.
They have now to wait a longer time until it will be more worth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 07:47:25 PM
In 2016 bitcoin will be getting bigger and faster growth.
This is yet to be demonstrated. For now there are no reasons apart from the halving pump (and dump) for the price to grow.

Yeah totally depends on the price at halving and even if everything goes fine then also I think that $700 would be the top by the end of the year.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
May 05, 2016, 10:40:58 AM
This is yet to be demonstrated. For now there are no reasons apart from the halving pump (and dump) for the price to grow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 30, 2016, 12:33:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 30, 2016, 12:30:08 PM
I still believe bitcoin will have a high increase. bitcoin is currently already in rates 450USD. and I predict that bitcoin will get 700USD position at year-end 2016. This was reasonable because bitcoin will experience a halving in mid-2016.
$700 doesn't sound that bad to me but people were speculating about the block halving since the price was well under $300.

At some point I think the impact of the block halving will reach its limit at $600 to $700 this year.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2016, 12:12:37 PM
I still believe bitcoin will have a high increase. bitcoin is currently already in rates 450USD. and I predict that bitcoin will get 700USD position at year-end 2016. This was reasonable because bitcoin will experience a halving in mid-2016.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
April 30, 2016, 09:44:37 AM
I am not for sure that it will be a good year for Bitcoin because there are also a lot of people that is quite negative about the halving because it is not even rising now.
And that is bad for the future because people who already have Bitcoin wants to make profit fast which that is not possible now.
Activity: 299
April 30, 2016, 06:07:26 AM
The price of the bitcoin in 2016 is mainly determined by the adoption of the coin. If there are more retailers accept it, the price will rise.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2016, 04:59:58 AM
Its hard to know what is going to happen with the value this year but I think that it will reach the $500 in the end of the year and that is not that bad now because then you can make profit.
The only thing that you need to have Bitcoin is that you need patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
April 25, 2016, 11:49:05 PM
i predict a big rise in 2016 for bitcoin, a big rise that will increase the price up to more than $1000 and then fall 2-300 back then become stable after that.
Predicting a big rise seems to be a logical step you can take, the market has already shown it isn't interested in falling back and intends to continue forwards.

I can't really be certain with my analysis, but it definitely seems like we're in for a wild ride.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
April 25, 2016, 11:41:03 PM
i predict a big rise in 2016 for bitcoin, a big rise that will increase the price up to more than $1000 and then fall 2-300 back then become stable after that.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 25, 2016, 10:39:37 PM
The bitcoin will be worth a lot more this year because of the halving that is coming this year but also because its growing very fast with users all over the world.
You can also see this at the stores, there are also getting more stores online everyday for the bitcoin.
2016 is a good year for bitcoin because of block reward halving, the price will satisfy every user minds, this can continue in future only if more people get aware of bitcoin. I think as a result of halving we can see good adoption.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 25, 2016, 04:56:30 PM
The bitcoin will be worth a lot more this year because of the halving that is coming this year but also because its growing very fast with users all over the world.
You can also see this at the stores, there are also getting more stores online everyday for the bitcoin.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 25, 2016, 03:48:03 PM
We all know many investors will exit at any price or at least they will start exiting at some point when they decide that they are good. You can not you just sum those sell orders many traders selling and buying almost in the same minute - margin traders. We don't know how much resistance will be till 800$

I think the price of below $450 is quite low. I will buy some when the price dip below that level. I will hold for the long term.
Wait couple of days and you will probably get much better opportunity to get in. Don't chase the price, there will be many good opportunities ahead to make your trade.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
April 24, 2016, 02:03:13 PM
We all know many investors will exit at any price or at least they will start exiting at some point when they decide that they are good. You can not you just sum those sell orders many traders selling and buying almost in the same minute - margin traders. We don't know how much resistance will be till 800$

I think the price of below $450 is quite low. I will buy some when the price dip below that level. I will hold for the long term.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2016, 11:39:23 AM
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
April 16, 2016, 06:01:24 PM
Do we really need 2x more money invested in bitcoin for 800$? How much money is really invested in bitcoin so far?  Marketcup is only estimation based on actual price not exact and precise number of fiat invested..
that is indeed a very good point. "Market cap" indicators have to be taken with a grain of salt to say the least, as  there are never all coins (in circulation) sold exactly at the given current price. Therefore, market cap can be very easy manipulated (by sudden price rise or drop) and can be very misleading. Personally I prefer much better 24 hour volume multiplied by current price to estimate the market cap. But that last one can be manipulated, too.

To answer your question, have a look at order book to check how much we need to get to any given price. Most of the exchanges show that data. That is situation for now. Of course, once the price starts to rise there may be traders getting in and out, and thus, it is hard to give you an exact answer.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2016, 03:46:51 PM
Do we really need 2x more money invested in bitcoin for 800$? How much money is really invested in bitcoin so far?  Marketcup is only estimation based on actual price not exact and precise number of fiat invested..
Pages:
Jump to: