Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 Bitcoin Predictions - page 9. (Read 15283 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
April 16, 2016, 02:36:32 PM
Unfortunately markets, Bitcoin included, are not the place for wishful thinking. If your (price) expectations disconnect from reality, you may end up very disappointed.

i know what you mean when i started i lost to many in altcoins that in that moment i was thinking will be good and thye turn out to bee bad
same is here we all expect but in the end it will just remain like it is
The thing is to make sure you really see what is happening on the charts, not what you want to see. Most of the people in this forum is hyping halving, without even stopping for a moment and thinking how it can influence the price (not necessarily in a positive way). I am not bearish on the price, but I don't see the reason to reach $1k this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 10:57:36 AM
Bitcoin will be have not the best year this year, because you can see that the value keeps stable and that is not so good for the people who already have Bitcoin.
They want namely a good value so they can sell it later with a huge profit and that is logic.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 12, 2016, 07:34:51 AM
Here are my Bitcoin price predictions:
1. BTC stable at around $400-$500 for the next few months.
2. 40-50% spike for block halving hype.
3. Retracement back down to $400-$500 level.
4. Slow rise to $700 per BTC once weak hands are out.

well i don't think that it will be stable till halving because if you would keep eye on price you would see that it's rising, but i think it is pretty real to see 50% spike because of halving, going back to low price because of sellers might be real too, but i think that at end of 2016 we wil see 800$ price atleast

i think the bitcoin price staying stable can continue as long as the big whales decide it needs to go on. they might not be satisfied with the amount they have accumulated so far. i have seen a couple of sell walls preventing the rise. but this all can change in one day.

just to maintain this stability and let it grow up to 30-40% it would be good for all of us
Unfortunately markets, Bitcoin included, are not the place for wishful thinking. If your (price) expectations disconnect from reality, you may end up very disappointed.

i know what you mean when i started i lost to many in altcoins that in that moment i was thinking will be good and thye turn out to bee bad
same is here we all expect but in the end it will just remain like it is
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
April 10, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

well i don't think that it will be stable till halving because if you would keep eye on price you would see that it's rising, but i think it is pretty real to see 50% spike because of halving, going back to low price because of sellers might be real too, but i think that at end of 2016 we wil see 800$ price atleast

i think the bitcoin price staying stable can continue as long as the big whales decide it needs to go on. they might not be satisfied with the amount they have accumulated so far. i have seen a couple of sell walls preventing the rise. but this all can change in one day.

just to maintain this stability and let it grow up to 30-40% it would be good for all of us
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 10, 2016, 11:38:48 AM
Will all hope to stay like this and it will be fine just to stay as it is
But would like to jump little
I think it is very good to find one now, very stable.
but, I think it's better if bitcoin prices rise to the price of $ 700 or more and stable, it might raise the income we have from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 10, 2016, 11:05:46 AM
Will all hope to stay like this and it will be fine just to stay as it is
But would like to jump little
legendary
April 10, 2016, 10:28:31 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
April 09, 2016, 08:20:40 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 09, 2016, 08:15:43 AM

Activity: 308
April 09, 2016, 06:03:09 AM
Everyone has forgotten how bitcoin is fragile on bad news, and every little shade can scare investors. This is also what scares me now, good organized FUD attack can deliver us to 100$, but not for long price will be very soon, recovered i'm sure.
legendary
Activity: 840
April 07, 2016, 01:26:52 PM
Bitcoin will go up to about $500 when more loopholes are used, then dip to $200 and everyone will cry and stabilize about $420~

oh wait that happened.

No, now it will not come back in this year, in this year if its price did not increase at halving then it will at least reach to $500 or $600 and will remain around $450 to $550.

Yea 600 seems to be good price and think it will be and it will be stable one

I think bitcoin will reach to $600 at the time of halving and by the end of the year 2016 we will be seeing much higher and better price may be it will be around $800 by year end.
legendary
April 07, 2016, 01:23:58 PM
Bitcoin will go up to about $500 when more loopholes are used, then dip to $200 and everyone will cry and stabilize about $420~

oh wait that happened.

No, now it will not come back in this year, in this year if its price did not increase at halving then it will at least reach to $500 or $600 and will remain around $450 to $550.

Yea 600 seems to be good price and think it will be and it will be stable one
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 07, 2016, 12:49:36 PM

oh wait that happened.

legendary
April 07, 2016, 12:46:59 PM
But what if we are wrong, what if bitcoin is already at his highest price, we are actually beneath 1k$ which was previous high, we are closer to 300$ than to 1k$. or we can see good pump again, but who knows what price will stay after halving.
All we can see on exchanges are manipulations and they are conducted with few thousands of bitcoins..

btc wont go bellow 300 anymore barrier was on 350 when this was passed next is on 450 cuz its struggling to maintain when hit 450 drop is eminent at 400 then
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 07, 2016, 04:34:39 AM
But what if we are wrong, what if bitcoin is already at his highest price, we are actually beneath 1k$ which was previous high, we are closer to 300$ than to 1k$. or we can see good pump again, but who knows what price will stay after halving.
All we can see on exchanges are manipulations and they are conducted with few thousands of bitcoins..

No we are not wrong, the price is still young.. just think about the users who are entering into bitcoin world and the price is being decreased.. Definitely by that the price will have nowhere to go but to increase...the $300 thing is not yet impossible...It is still a threat, but why think of it if we can think about positive things about bitcoin...  Smiley
Activity: 308
April 06, 2016, 02:18:58 PM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 06, 2016, 01:15:04 PM
Bitcoin will gain more popularity with in 2016, more people will be tuning in with Bitcoin. If the halving happens this would attract even more people. I hope the halving happens so I can buy some more bitcoins.

you're right, the longer-growing number of people who know and menuggunakan bitcoin. and I also think if this year there halving, maybe people will race to invest their money in bitcoin for bitcoin price will be very expensive
Activity: 260
April 06, 2016, 11:05:14 AM
Bitcoin will gain more popularity with in 2016, more people will be tuning in with Bitcoin. If the halving happens this would attract even more people. I hope the halving happens so I can buy some more bitcoins.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2016, 10:19:47 AM
Halving year what else do we want except for price to jump seem reasonable to go on 600

That's right, since this is the year when halving will happen,  it will be normal that the price would increase...though it is not just what's going to happen this year but seriously it will affect the price the most..
legendary
April 05, 2016, 10:04:43 AM
Halving year what else do we want except for price to jump seem reasonable to go on 600
Pages:
Jump to: