Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 Has Brought a Bitcoin Awakening (Read 3304 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
July 18, 2016, 09:28:00 AM
The price rise this year could attract some people to the bitcoin and they might use bitcoin and help further price rise.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 04, 2016, 04:17:34 AM
Yes, I also think that the current market capitalization of bitcoin is still very small, and almost insignificant compared to other markets. It is true that this year its capitalization has considerably grown, but this is just the beginning of a long track to run.

At least the stone touched the water and the wave is spreading slowly
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 04, 2016, 04:06:19 AM
yes, I think 2016 is the year of revival bitcoin, even some media that preach about the increase in bitcoin. I think this year will be an interesting year for bitcoin. with so very many people who will be using bitcoin
Of course, because this is the only year where experience a good growth on bitcoins price and increase on adoption, this year the halving will also happen that is the most anticipated event for the investors here like me.

This year only?? Look like you forgot some big happenings last year.

Also how did you know that we have good increase of adoption this year?

2016 adoption is a chaineffect of what the adoption stats of the past years brought in this crypto world.
i think investing this year is more profitable than last year and at least that is base on my experience. I don't really know about others because the price is not the basis to be successful in investing here as we can make money even with little price fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 04, 2016, 12:46:51 AM
yes, I think 2016 is the year of revival bitcoin, even some media that preach about the increase in bitcoin. I think this year will be an interesting year for bitcoin. with so very many people who will be using bitcoin
Of course, because this is the only year where experience a good growth on bitcoins price and increase on adoption, this year the halving will also happen that is the most anticipated event for the investors here like me.

This year only?? Look like you forgot some big happenings last year.

Also how did you know that we have good increase of adoption this year?

2016 adoption is a chaineffect of what the adoption stats of the past years brought in this crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 04, 2016, 12:34:35 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 12:58:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2016, 12:53:11 PM
Yes, I also think that the current market capitalization of bitcoin is still very small, and almost insignificant compared to other markets. It is true that this year its capitalization has considerably grown, but this is just the beginning of a long track to run.
I agree that it is no as high as VISA or even PayPal market cap but you can easily notice that since Op posted this thread in May Bitcoin capitalization rose from 7 billion to 11.9 billion now.
There are not many assets I know that can achieve similar grow percentage ratio. In fact bitcoin is the only one AFAIK.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 02, 2016, 12:23:23 PM
Yeah you are right 2016 maybe the year of bitcoin to go even further,,cause the 1st quarter of this year bitcoin has struggled and go down up to 250.,and after months bitcoin awakened and go up at 780,,well see some big changes on last quarter of the year.
half of this year have been passed,until this june bitcoin price really shocking us,some people predict that bitcoin price will to the moon when halving or after halving,but this month we are notice that bitcoin price have raise so high.
This is a good news because we are still half year and we have already witness a good success on bitcoins, and with the current halving that is happening in the 2 half of the year we sell great changes in prices and would likely to end up to $1,000.
Well we are experience of low increase this is not the same as 2013 when the price of bitcoin is increase fast at 1k value unlike right now we are still not experiencing it that the price is hit into 1k value.. well see after block halving maybe it will happen..
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 02, 2016, 12:10:27 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 02, 2016, 11:18:31 AM
Yeah you are right 2016 maybe the year of bitcoin to go even further,,cause the 1st quarter of this year bitcoin has struggled and go down up to 250.,and after months bitcoin awakened and go up at 780,,well see some big changes on last quarter of the year.
half of this year have been passed,until this june bitcoin price really shocking us,some people predict that bitcoin price will to the moon when halving or after halving,but this month we are notice that bitcoin price have raise so high.
This is a good news because we are still half year and we have already witness a good success on bitcoins, and with the current halving that is happening in the 2 half of the year we sell great changes in prices and would likely to end up to $1,000.

The main difference with the current price and the past prices, when it achieved the 1000 dollars is this time bitcoin has a big community supporting it, being solo miners, big farmers and several holders. Bitcoin its just readjusting the value as the miners rewards will go down, it makes pressure into the miners and they are for sure the reason under the pump that should cross the 800 dollars this year.
legendary
July 02, 2016, 04:49:15 AM
Activity: 294
June 26, 2016, 07:36:23 AM
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 26, 2016, 07:14:09 AM
Looking at this thread, to think that in mere months, the market cap has gone from 7 billion to an excess of 10 billion, while it took more than 7 years to get to 7 billion. Boy, does the tech world move fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 06:04:12 AM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 26, 2016, 05:56:48 AM
What made 2016 gave Bitcoin:

On world markets increased volatility, and therefore any liquidity problems. As a result, funds and investors found Bitcoin as a way to store assets with low risk.
Installing an increasing number bitcoin terminal and development-friendly Bitcoin transfers platforms have allowed more and more people around the world to send money via Bitcoin
By all indications, 2016 Bitcoin became incredibly successful - perhaps that's when investors realize they can no longer afford to ignore the fundamental paradigm shift in the financial industry.
Good info, that is what really happening in this year and we could tell it' real due to the evidence of price increase. Not only the halving is pushing the price to go up but with real good news and improvement of bitcoins in the system to make it more convenient.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 05:31:32 AM
What made 2016 gave Bitcoin:

On world markets increased volatility, and therefore any liquidity problems. As a result, funds and investors found Bitcoin as a way to store assets with low risk.
Installing an increasing number bitcoin terminal and development-friendly Bitcoin transfers platforms have allowed more and more people around the world to send money via Bitcoin
By all indications, 2016 Bitcoin became incredibly successful - perhaps that's when investors realize they can no longer afford to ignore the fundamental paradigm shift in the financial industry.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 26, 2016, 03:52:48 AM
If governments and especially central banks would be led by intelligent people, they would have set aside a small pot of venture capital to invest in emerging technologies. Buying Bitcoin at its current valuation requires only minuscule financial resources for a central bank while at the same time having a potential of extremely high returns.

An arms race between central banks will only occur if purchases of Bitcoin by central banks will become public. Most probable, CB's will accumulate Bitcoin in secret. However once the first central bank announces that it already has bought Bitcoin, buying panic might ensue... The first movers will clearly win. If I had to bet I'd say it will be a rather small country that will move first

It makes no sense for CB's to buy bitcoins, and they are not fools (whether you like it not). Unlike gold, Bitcoin doesn't have intrinsic value (well, mostly), so what's the purpose of doing that?

Even with gold, all CB's plus the IMF hold cumulatively less than 20% of all gold out there
legendary
June 26, 2016, 03:43:34 AM
Bitcoin has this year not the best year that it can have and that is because it was not rising that much in this year and we have to wait a longer time until the value will be more.
But we need also the patience to wait a longer time until we can sell it with huge profit and that would be nice.
I agree with you. I think this year is memorable for bitcoin though because I think this year is where it will start rising to the moon because of something. Let's just wait and time will tell what the bitcoin's price will be.
I agree with you. Well this can be the new age of bitcoin since it rised so much this year. Hope it goes up more than the price now.
There is a big possibility that the price will increase by the end of the year, what is special with this year is the halving. Due to the event people are buying more bitcoins to save for the future.
Activity: 364
May 30, 2016, 06:22:12 AM
Bitcoin has this year not the best year that it can have and that is because it was not rising that much in this year and we have to wait a longer time until the value will be more.
But we need also the patience to wait a longer time until we can sell it with huge profit and that would be nice.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 30, 2016, 04:05:33 AM
The price will not hit at $450 again, believe me I have dream about his already. I thinks its going to go upwards until the end of the halving. Its the power of halving we are witnessing now so lucky are those who bought bitcoins at a lower price.

I agree that the price is no longer expected to reach $ 450 and will only continue to grow.
But I think this is due to sharply increased demand for the Chinese market, where local traders have to make important decisions in relation to the falling value of the yuan.
Regardless of the reason on why bitcoins price is beginning to go skyrocket again as long as this will continue we can make a decent profit by just doing simple jobs here, with a little investment and trading equals more profit int he future.

It is the sign of the coming halving, that's why bitcoin now is awakening from it's short term sleeping. It will continue to go to skyrocket
for the next year, that's for sure guys.
Pages:
Jump to: