Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016 Has Brought a Bitcoin Awakening - page 2. (Read 3305 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 30, 2016, 03:33:36 AM
The price will not hit at $450 again, believe me I have dream about his already. I thinks its going to go upwards until the end of the halving. Its the power of halving we are witnessing now so lucky are those who bought bitcoins at a lower price.

I agree that the price is no longer expected to reach $ 450 and will only continue to grow.
But I think this is due to sharply increased demand for the Chinese market, where local traders have to make important decisions in relation to the falling value of the yuan.
Regardless of the reason on why bitcoins price is beginning to go skyrocket again as long as this will continue we can make a decent profit by just doing simple jobs here, with a little investment and trading equals more profit int he future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 30, 2016, 01:32:05 AM
The price will not hit at $450 again, believe me I have dream about his already. I thinks its going to go upwards until the end of the halving. Its the power of halving we are witnessing now so lucky are those who bought bitcoins at a lower price.

I agree that the price is no longer expected to reach $ 450 and will only continue to grow.
But I think this is due to sharply increased demand for the Chinese market, where local traders have to make important decisions in relation to the falling value of the yuan.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 30, 2016, 01:27:05 AM
if you keep on watching the movement right now you will answer your own question as the price goes up and make it stable @ 450$ this year shows many interest coming from the new investors and traders

Really? Hmmm can't find any stable thing in around $450 or even with the current price. -_-

Can you point it out of me out of curiosity and let's see what youv'e really got.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 22, 2016, 07:54:25 PM
if you keep on watching the movement right now you will answer your own question as the price goes up and make it stable @ 450$ this year shows many interest coming from the new investors and traders

Really? Hmmm can't find any stable thing in around $450 or even with the current price. -_-

Can you point it out of me out of curiosity and let's see what youv'e really got.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 22, 2016, 12:31:48 AM
I agree and that is because of the nearing halving where they believe that the price will increase substantially after the halving. On the other hand, their are also other investors from different sectors of gambling, merchandising and like that adopts in bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 12:15:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2016, 06:01:33 AM
I feel like bitcoin slowed. Maybe this feeling is caused by unusual stability of the bitcoin price lately?
I know that adoption is progressing (Steam!) but it seems like there is not so many innovative bitcoin startups anymore.
Maybe bitcoin awakening means that we will see less fluctuation and stability?

I think the oposite, the "new" Satoshi Nakamoto that was showed on TV recently made people to be interested more in bitcoin, also this year is the halving which awaked the community and other people.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
May 19, 2016, 03:51:16 AM
I feel like bitcoin slowed. Maybe this feeling is caused by unusual stability of the bitcoin price lately?
I know that adoption is progressing (Steam!) but it seems like there is not so many innovative bitcoin startups anymore.
Maybe bitcoin awakening means that we will see less fluctuation and stability?
legendary
May 19, 2016, 03:17:07 AM
Bitcoin has been awakened again, the price was stable for such a long time and because of that people decided to leave and quit Bitcoin. Those days are now over and Bitcoin is back on top again. 

Yeah and bitcoin will continue to rise in future too and I don't think that we will see major dump in coming days, price will rise in coming months for sure.

anything can happen, and remember no one can ensure bitcoin will be fine. bitcoin is not necessarily the future.
will always see the big dump, because bitcoin prices are very volatile and difficult to predict.
but I expect better in the future, because it all depends on the user bitcoin, one of which was no big dump of whales.
Anything in this world cannot be ensure except death, if we believe in bitcoin then we should be positive with it even though we do not see and hold the future. This year while the halving is coming is a good year for the bitcoin price to rise and to have a stable value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
May 19, 2016, 01:50:17 AM
Bitcoin has been awakened again, the price was stable for such a long time and because of that people decided to leave and quit Bitcoin. Those days are now over and Bitcoin is back on top again. 

Yeah and bitcoin will continue to rise in future too and I don't think that we will see major dump in coming days, price will rise in coming months for sure.

anything can happen, and remember no one can ensure bitcoin will be fine. bitcoin is not necessarily the future.
will always see the big dump, because bitcoin prices are very volatile and difficult to predict.
but I expect better in the future, because it all depends on the user bitcoin, one of which was no big dump of whales.
Activity: 588
May 19, 2016, 01:26:33 AM
7 Billion only? Really Sad ? Thought it had more of the market than that  Huh
With all the media coverage and interest brought to it in the last couple of months due to good, bad and the ugly in the news lately. The number of transactions shown every second made you would think it would be double that amount.  Undecided

You are so up sad, don't take tension, it is starting of bitcoin career, bitcoin will be bring more something for us. better hope always for everything. you know one our earth will be finished. but we all know that and instead of this we are doing working daily, because we want established ourself. so every fields has same situation, but still do work one day we get your reward. we all know that bitcoin is best and it is also best for investment or trading or something where you wanna use it but only need constraint at your work.
Activity: 798
May 18, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 18, 2016, 11:31:49 AM
Activity: 364
May 18, 2016, 09:50:12 AM
Bitcoin have not the best value in this year and as you can see that because the value is now already stable for a long time so it needs now a longer time to rise and that is bad.
But they have also to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be more because it is not rising that fast.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:17:47 PM
With all the media coverage and interest brought to it in the last couple of months due to good, bad and the ugly in the news lately. The number of transactions shown every second made you would think it would be double that amount.  Undecided
Yeah, that's what I thought as well when I first read that topic post. 7 billion seems really small for something like bitcoin, they really need to make the cap larger.
In order for the market cap to increase, there is also a need for the increase of bitcoin value.
There are several ways that we can achieve that. In a short-span of time, we'll probably need large investors.
In time people will realise that Bitcoin is going to be the new currency and then they will invest in it. Maybe then the market cap will be raised.

We need to hit those volumes 1st to get the market cap we want lol.

And that means "new" buy order which also means more players in the market making new money to come in.

Regardless what article is said, those elements need to happen before anything.
That true, we just need to patient here and wait for the good news. We just have to help the bitcoin community by spreading the good words to the people who has not heard of bitcoin yet. I am optimistic that in the near future we can see more players coming in especially from the merchant side.
Activity: 826
May 15, 2016, 04:17:40 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought as well when I first read that topic post. 7 billion seems really small for something like bitcoin, they really need to make the cap larger.
In order for the market cap to increase, there is also a need for the increase of bitcoin value.
There are several ways that we can achieve that. In a short-span of time, we'll probably need large investors.
In time people will realise that Bitcoin is going to be the new currency and then they will invest in it. Maybe then the market cap will be raised.

We need to hit those volumes 1st to get the market cap we want lol.

And that means "new" buy order which also means more players in the market making new money to come in.

Regardless what article is said, those elements need to happen before anything.
Activity: 447
May 15, 2016, 03:52:04 PM

I think to invest their money into it first of all they should be aware about the bitcoin and if they don't know what bitcoin is its difficult to expect that they will invest in something that they really don't know.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 02:42:49 PM
If countries get interested into bitcoin they will just manipulate the price and make the real costumers left it,do you think if bitcoin reach 1500 dollars with the banks and countries playing with it,any of crypto holders would dump their coins and will be very happy to had bitcoin and roi.
Activity: 700
May 14, 2016, 07:13:02 AM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 14, 2016, 07:05:31 AM
I think yes, this will be the year of awakening Bitcoins. Developed countries rely on Bitcoin, and injected into the turnover, set payment terminals accepting Bitcoin, or take payment of utility services Bitcoins. In poor countries cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative to conventional funds, which will improve the situation of people. And all this happened in the present 2016, although he has not even ended!
I think that the rest of the country, in spite of the developed countries will follow their example.
After the halving we can tell as we are gonna be seeing a good price then, this is the year that different industries of the business world will slowly adopt bitcoins and they can understand the benefits this coins brings. With continued support on bitcoins by spreading the good news to different sectors on the worlds in no time we can achieve mass adoption.

It will surely happen when the price of bitcoin increases happen. And these businesses will see the potential of bitcoins that then help it boost their sales to their particular products because it can be send online and paid instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: