Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 118. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 03:41:18 AM
Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in that year but the most are hoping that the value is going to be high and that is not that bad.
But this year it wont reach that high value and that is the problem but we have to make some profit with it and that is the problem because it can takes a long time.

The price keeps stable for a long time and that must change soon and that will be nice if that is going to change soon.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 04, 2016, 03:05:57 AM
This again? Which year hasn't been entitled as a 'Year of Bitcoin' yet? People always have higher expectations in the symbolic moments (beginning/end of something) or when they expect quick and significant profits - they are excited by that perspective.
That's true. People get more exiting at the beginning or end of the year with respect to bitcoin prices.
Most probably I too would believe within 2016, we can see some new lifetime higher price for bitcoin. So, there are more chances to name 2017 as a year of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 04, 2016, 03:03:50 AM
As you can see than there will be a lot of people that is getting to use Bitcoin and that would be nice for the currency but you never know when it is going to happen and that is the problem.
But it is hard that you know that because you also never know what will happen.

that prediction will be very easy to find if we start to promote the concept of bitcoin, and start to invite people to join this currency, the benefit of it will be that, we will find the increase in price as the demand will be increased and a stability will come to occur in the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 04, 2016, 02:36:58 AM
I will give the prediction that BTC will end 2017 at a price between $1500 and $3000

I am hoping and believing your prediction will happen on the year of 2017. Much better if the price of bitcoin
will end to $3000 by that year. Even it is impossible to believe that price. Still bitcoins unpredictable movement would cause
that to become possible by that year.
as halving event is programmed in 2016 it is sure a year of bitcoin, we expect a good price rise at the end of this year and if that continues that will be good for its users and by 2017 i hope the value can hit near $2500.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2016, 02:21:54 AM
I will give the prediction that BTC will end 2017 at a price between $1500 and $3000

I am hoping and believing your prediction will happen on the year of 2017. Much better if the price of bitcoin
will end to $3000 by that year. Even it is impossible to believe that price. Still bitcoins unpredictable movement would cause
that to become possible by that year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2016, 01:21:17 AM
If 2016 halving makes the present year effective, we'll see a big price and this gives a gradual increase in price on 2017. So only if 2016 doesn't look to be effective 2017 might get small probability of being the year of bitcoin.
I think if halving give slightly higher effect on the price of bitcoin. I am sure a lot of people sell their bitcoin?
naturally occurring low price even happened and in 2017 the impact would it still feels. like effect of the previous halving

Majority of the users will sell their coins at the halving as it is expected that price would be higher but its really difficult to predict what will be the value of bitcoin in the year 2017.
Activity: 532
May 04, 2016, 01:05:09 AM
If 2016 halving makes the present year effective, we'll see a big price and this gives a gradual increase in price on 2017. So only if 2016 doesn't look to be effective 2017 might get small probability of being the year of bitcoin.
I think if halving give slightly higher effect on the price of bitcoin. I am sure a lot of people sell their bitcoin?
naturally occurring low price even happened and in 2017 the impact would it still feels. like effect of the previous halving
Activity: 672
May 04, 2016, 12:27:16 AM
hope btc reach 2000$  Grin Grin
I hope you are right, so we can all be rich in here. I have already save a considerable amount of BTC and I am hoping in the future I can give this to my children when I get old. I am planning to put it in my last will of testament dividing all my BTCs among my children, I will not include my wife.

Sorry Dude, i extremely doubt about bitcoin will increase the price until 2000 dollars, because for nowadays bitcoin only touch around 400 + . If bitcoin really reach 2000 dollars each, maybe it should through many halving before.
Activity: 952
May 03, 2016, 11:29:23 PM
I hope you are right, so we can all be rich in here. I have already save a considerable amount of BTC and I am hoping in the future I can give this to my children when I get old. I am planning to put it in my last will of testament dividing all my BTCs among my children, I will not include my wife.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
May 03, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 09:35:47 AM
Do you really think next year will be the year of the bitcoin i doubt.
If you see what happend with the coin this year nothing barely changed.
So why should it change so much to make it bitcoin year 2017.
Activity: 658
May 03, 2016, 06:47:49 AM
2017 will not be the year of the bitcoin in my opinion, I honestly think this year will be the real year of the bitcoin due to the events that are happening.
The halving is such a big thing and I think its a good thing and it will change the whole future.
actually what are the characteristics that this year can be regarded as the year of bitcoin? because there is no definite terms of years of bitcoin?
I think any time is a year of bitcoin. for bitcoin is still worth quite high. possible bonus when all users get benefit from bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
May 03, 2016, 06:37:18 AM

why do you believe that prices will rise so high? what will make prices rise very high in 2017?
we are very difficult to reach back to $1000. we can predict the price above $1000 if we nearly touched $1000.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 03, 2016, 06:10:21 AM

Activity: 676
May 03, 2016, 06:07:11 AM
This again? Which year hasn't been entitled as a 'Year of Bitcoin' yet? People always have higher expectations in the symbolic moments (beginning/end of something) or when they expect quick and significant profits - they are excited by that perspective.
Activity: 350
May 03, 2016, 05:37:45 AM
As you can see than there will be a lot of people that is getting to use Bitcoin and that would be nice for the currency but you never know when it is going to happen and that is the problem.
But it is hard that you know that because you also never know what will happen.
GKE
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 03, 2016, 05:31:51 AM
As time goes by, the bitcoin will reach its ceiling, which results in appreciation of this digital currency. An exhibition about blockchain and bitcoin will be held on 18-19 May at AsiaWorldExpo. Anyone is going?

You are taking about the one in HK, right? coz I just heard from one of my friends recently.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 03, 2016, 03:35:17 AM
As time goes by, the bitcoin will reach its ceiling, which results in appreciation of this digital currency. An exhibition about blockchain and bitcoin will be held on 18-19 May at AsiaWorldExpo. Anyone is going?
Activity: 952
May 03, 2016, 01:57:32 AM
2017 will not be the year because 2016 will already be it in my eyes due to the upcoming events that are coming this year.
There is just such a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna be very good this year.

what upcoming events are you talking about? there is only the block halving that people put too much faith in and maybe the block size that will get increased to 2mb this year. the latter will most likely have only a very short term price increase as result.
I think with that halving the price of bitcoin will increase and that increase wil not be a short period increae in price as now a lot of people are using it for their businesses and will stay with it and the price will be at higher for a long period maybe for years.
Is not halving a big upcoming event? It is an event for which everyone is waiting from about half a year and so it will benefit its users for sure, we do not have to discourage people from bitcoin in that way they will leave bitcoin and the price will drop.
As long as in trends to the people then they will keep their coins and they will not spend it while waiting for the halving, and I think that would make the price rise because many are keeping while many also are buying to be use in online business and even gambling. The law of supply if you carefully analyze will takes place.
Activity: 616
May 02, 2016, 04:22:56 PM
2017 will not be the year of the bitcoin in my opinion, I honestly think this year will be the real year of the bitcoin due to the events that are happening.
The halving is such a big thing and I think its a good thing and it will change the whole future.
Jump to: