Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
October 15, 2016, 10:57:32 AM
I do not want to speak to soon because when we were still in 2015 people were also saying that 2016 was going to be the year of the Bitcoin and that was not true.
I am just going to wait when we reach 2017 and see for my self what that year is going to bring us.

Because that's what we were always saying. Even if we go back a few years, we were always saying that next year will be year of bitcoin.
Just why don't we celebrate every year as year of bitcoin then?

Actually they didn't even realize it. They keep on telling that next year is a good year when the fact that it is shows in the charts. From a $300 dollar price to this. Every year of bitcoin is always good we just keep track on the downside that is why we dont see it.
Yeah, every year should be celebrate as year of bitcoin to memorize the first time bitcoin launch to the cryptocurrencies world.
We could see there are significant increases from $400, even at this month when the price reach $600 to $640, that's not just a little increase. We're still waiting what 2017 would bring to us, is it an increasing or decreasing, we hope the best.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 15, 2016, 10:39:31 AM
2016 was a great year for bitcoin in stable price increase and sustainability and I think 2017 might be even better, with the increase media coverage and interest growing in bitcoin generally as well as the increase in the user base.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 05:58:36 AM
2017 is the year of bitcoin in my own opinion because it is the year that btc will be stronger and more popular. Bitcoin will be more familiar in this year and many people will be encouraged to use it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2016, 04:15:26 AM
I do not want to speak to soon because when we were still in 2015 people were also saying that 2016 was going to be the year of the Bitcoin and that was not true.
I am just going to wait when we reach 2017 and see for my self what that year is going to bring us.

Because that's what we were always saying. Even if we go back a few years, we were always saying that next year will be year of bitcoin.

Actually they didn't even realize it. They keep on telling that next year is a good year when the fact that it is shows in the charts. From a $300 dollar price to this. Every year of bitcoin is always good we just keep track on the downside that is why we dont see it.
If next year would also be a success then maybe we will call it a good year for bitcoin also, but we really cannot determine what year should be the year for bitcoin, as long as we have a successful year, we have to be thankful on that.
Price is at descent level at a moment and it has started to rise slowly now, and it the same trend continues in coming months then we will definitely seeing some good price in next year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 15, 2016, 04:13:06 AM

If next year would also be a success then maybe we will call it a good year for bitcoin also, but we really cannot determine what year should be the year for bitcoin, as long as we have a successful year, we have to be thankful on that.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 15, 2016, 01:24:34 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 15, 2016, 01:19:46 AM

Activity: 280
October 15, 2016, 12:22:53 AM
Every year is year of bitcoin. For me every 4 years is bitcoins year . Save now bitcoin before its too late when the price  goes higher and higher.
Activity: 952
October 14, 2016, 10:37:08 PM
Currently we can look back to a very succesfull year. The time is now to wait a little bit longer and see what else bitcoin can bring this year. I am hoping for a november run like we saw last year. But that is very hard to say.
This year could be the best year so far as there's no much crisis this year and we have increase the price of bitcoin to a 100%, that is already a great performance for a certain coin that is not yet widely use in the world, wen this trend continues we will surely reach a good price easily and of course we will earn profits from our investment.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2016, 07:42:12 PM
Currently we can look back to a very succesfull year. The time is now to wait a little bit longer and see what else bitcoin can bring this year. I am hoping for a november run like we saw last year. But that is very hard to say.
Activity: 229
October 14, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
2017 is going to be the year of Bitcion. The price has started increasing now. More have started buying more bitcoins to see a turn over in beginning months of 2017. This is bringing more new users inside this forum. BTC news is getting spread everywhere now. More and more are getting into the forum now days. Let's hope not only 2017, let every year ahead be the year of BTC.

I do believe that 2017 is going to be blast year for bitcoin. Because it already started this year, steam accepted bitcoin already and I think paypal is already considering to use bitcoin too. So for sure the good effects of it will happen for next year and more people are going to use bitcoin if they are going to see the price of bitcoin increasing.
Today, many payment systems have already begun to use bitcoin. The fact that cryptocurrency become more famous, but everyone is talking about the replacement of major currencies on btc, it is nonsense.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 13, 2016, 02:39:16 PM
2017 is going to be the year of Bitcion. The price has started increasing now. More have started buying more bitcoins to see a turn over in beginning months of 2017. This is bringing more new users inside this forum. BTC news is getting spread everywhere now. More and more are getting into the forum now days. Let's hope not only 2017, let every year ahead be the year of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 13, 2016, 02:27:48 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
yeah , and in the recent two day increased price directly show that the fluctuations in sharp for big hit in bitcoin will take in the beginning of the year 2017 .

Yeah and if we see higher price at the end of the year then we can expect much higher price in next year too, and bitcoin is improving day by day so we can expect that next year will take bitcoin to new heights.

When the SegWit is released or the bitcoin block size is incrased to 2MB or even 4 MB, the price will be higher.
If it can be happen i think also the transaction will be affected or it can be slow because the block size is high. do you think segwit is good if they are release it.?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 01:57:34 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
yeah , and in the recent two day increased price directly show that the fluctuations in sharp for big hit in bitcoin will take in the beginning of the year 2017 .

Yeah and if we see higher price at the end of the year then we can expect much higher price in next year too, and bitcoin is improving day by day so we can expect that next year will take bitcoin to new heights.

When the SegWit is released or the bitcoin block size is incrased to 2MB or even 4 MB, the price will be higher.
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
October 13, 2016, 12:35:19 PM

i am thinking the same, because in 2016 in november and december, the price is suddenly gets down to deep and bitcoin price is stay until the earlier of 2016, but in the middle of 2016, the price is up again and until now, the price is going to be up and i hope the price will be in $700 or more.

brace yourself -winter is coming Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 13, 2016, 10:29:45 AM

i am thinking the same, because in 2016 in november and december, the price is suddenly gets down to deep and bitcoin price is stay until the earlier of 2016, but in the middle of 2016, the price is up again and until now, the price is going to be up and i hope the price will be in $700 or more.
Activity: 462
October 13, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2016, 10:27:23 AM
I would be satisfied if 2017 would turn out to be about as 2016.
Of course we would need no exchange hack in 2017.
But no halving is coming as well. I can imagine that these two factors might have compensated each other in 2016.
I think we made about 50% profit with bitcoin. If that would be again the case in 2017, I would say it's more than fine.

Yeah 2017 will surely an good year for bitcoin as there will be many new investors and companies that will start investing in bitcoin and when it comes to spending we will have many places that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
yeah 2017 will be the best year of bitcoin and the bitcoin will be accepting on the online stores as payment and it will be one of the currency will be use to provide anything you can start bitcoin with business if you want too and hope that bitcoin will be accepted on physical stores.

hopefully, it's been a pretty good 2016 and it's not even done yet. haven't been a year since i started but i can say it in a way changed how i look at earning so i'm looking forward as well to 2017, can't go anywhere but up from here mates
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 12, 2016, 10:12:32 AM

yeah 2017 will be the best year of bitcoin and the bitcoin will be accepting on the online stores as payment and it will be one of the currency will be use to provide anything you can start bitcoin with business if you want too and hope that bitcoin will be accepted on physical stores.

We are not yet in 2017 how come most of you can tagged 2017 as best year of bitcoin? How about those past years?

Also that "it will be one of the currency will be use to provide anything you can start bitcoin with business" is already happening even in past years. And there is also online stores accepts bitcoin as payment that started in the recent years.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 12, 2016, 07:47:22 AM
I would be satisfied if 2017 would turn out to be about as 2016.
Of course we would need no exchange hack in 2017.
But no halving is coming as well. I can imagine that these two factors might have compensated each other in 2016.
I think we made about 50% profit with bitcoin. If that would be again the case in 2017, I would say it's more than fine.

Yeah 2017 will surely an good year for bitcoin as there will be many new investors and companies that will start investing in bitcoin and when it comes to spending we will have many places that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
Pages:
Jump to: