Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 09, 2016, 07:08:23 PM
The price has stared to grow now and am sure it will on its peak. Many have started earning bitcoins in this forum depending on the price increase. The number of bitcoin users also have increased. People from many countries are made aware of the bitcoins and its usage and benefits. This all happens as they get positive reviews on bitcoin. Lets hope for a good growth in values in 2017.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 02:10:56 PM
How about drastic jump up to 7-10k $ everything possible! Time will show  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
October 08, 2016, 01:17:41 PM
2017 may be the year of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin is good and maybe its gonna grow so much that it will be the year of the bitcoin.

I would be careful to say that bitcoin will be flourishing in 2017. At this moment there are no signals the price will go up or even some good news is coming.
To know we have to be patient and see what the market will bring us.
Activity: 478
October 08, 2016, 11:52:40 AM
2017 may be the year of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin is good and maybe its gonna grow so much that it will be the year of the bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2016, 11:49:59 AM
2017 will be surely an good year for bitcoin as we will see major improvement and development in bitcoin infrastructure and it is expected that adoption will also go higher which will help in taking price higher.
Yes. As predicted, lets have a positive approach towards it. I hope the price will still go up at the end of this year and will be much more high in 2017. 2017 would truly make all the bitcoins users happy for keeping the bitcoin price high. This forum has more people now than before. We see many more signature campaign have come up with good wage. It would be the right time to earn more bitcoins to see double the profit.

Yeah this is the time to collect maximum coins so that we can take benefits in future when price goes higher and everyone is hoping to see higher price at the end of the year and it will be followed by next year too.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
October 08, 2016, 11:41:41 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
How can we say that 2017 is the year of bitcoin when we are almost there on that year.. Tongue For me if in that year bitcoin will be the best and it will be can accepted in some online shops and offlines store that we cound pay using our bitcoin wallet just to scan the codes to pay its much more better.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 11:37:25 AM
2017 will be surely an good year for bitcoin as we will see major improvement and development in bitcoin infrastructure and it is expected that adoption will also go higher which will help in taking price higher.
Yes. As predicted, lets have a positive approach towards it. I hope the price will still go up at the end of this year and will be much more high in 2017. 2017 would truly make all the bitcoins users happy for keeping the bitcoin price high. This forum has more people now than before. We see many more signature campaign have come up with good wage. It would be the right time to earn more bitcoins to see double the profit.
Activity: 301
October 08, 2016, 10:44:12 AM
I think that the isolated cases where employers agree to accept bitcoin as a payment is permitted. But basically it is not a mass shift on the currency. Next year will give a positive move, it clearly, but do not need to wait for a sensation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 08, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
Activity: 278
October 08, 2016, 10:26:04 AM

There is a hope that price will touch $1k in next year but even if it doesn't reaches there and touches $800 price then I am sure majority of us would be satisfied to see that price.

As long as there panic pump that will always happen to a range of large price margin that is fine compare of reaching $1000 in an instant.

Multiple price pump that will happen regularly is more profitable than waiting for $1,000 which we didn't know when.

Yes quick and regular profits are better then one time profits and trading allows us to do that on regular basis and  with  altcoin trading you can take benefits from each and every  pump and  dump.
Regular come is when to invest their savings quite profitable and risk-free, of course with the correct ratio of these criteria. Next year will not like this, but to wait for miracles from him until early.
Activity: 868
October 07, 2016, 12:43:40 PM

There is a hope that price will touch $1k in next year but even if it doesn't reaches there and touches $800 price then I am sure majority of us would be satisfied to see that price.

As long as there panic pump that will always happen to a range of large price margin that is fine compare of reaching $1000 in an instant.

Multiple price pump that will happen regularly is more profitable than waiting for $1,000 which we didn't know when.

Yes quick and regular profits are better then one time profits and trading allows us to do that on regular basis and  with  altcoin trading you can take benefits from each and every  pump and  dump.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
October 07, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
Theres lot of promises on, ETH is not only on rising "Market CAP"
Like XRM and REP is rising "volumes" on exchange.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 07, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 07, 2016, 10:56:03 AM
I really want to 2017 to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us, so I think that 2017 has to make it up for that.
We do not know what is going to happen so I also do not want to get my hopes up to high.

Not much? It just doubled its price in a year. That is a lot for many people here. I have seen a lot of ups and down but still if you summarize it all and look at it in one chart it is a huge change.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2016, 10:51:15 AM
I really want to 2017 to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us, so I think that 2017 has to make it up for that.
We do not know what is going to happen so I also do not want to get my hopes up to high.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 07, 2016, 10:38:08 AM
I would be satisfied if 2017 would turn out to be about as 2016.
Of course we would need no exchange hack in 2017.
But no halving is coming as well. I can imagine that these two factors might have compensated each other in 2016.
I think we made about 50% profit with bitcoin. If that would be again the case in 2017, I would say it's more than fine.

Yeah 2017 will surely an good year for bitcoin as there will be many new investors and companies that will start investing in bitcoin and when it comes to spending we will have many places that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 07, 2016, 10:34:24 AM
I would be satisfied if 2017 would turn out to be about as 2016.
Of course we would need no exchange hack in 2017.
But no halving is coming as well. I can imagine that these two factors might have compensated each other in 2016.
I think we made about 50% profit with bitcoin. If that would be again the case in 2017, I would say it's more than fine.
Activity: 910
October 07, 2016, 10:26:21 AM
Let's hope that the next year would be realy the year of Bitcoin. The price is prety stable for a long time so let's hope the price will go up and reach 700-750$. Expecting 1000$ would be to optimistic.

it really depends on what prices we will have in order to say whether or not reaching the $1000 price level is realistic. if the price in 2017 remains well below the $700 price level again, then it's quite safe to assume we won't see $1000 in that year. that's exactly why i have set my target for reaching $1000 on the year 2018.

Looking at the fundamentals, I would say $1000 is achievable next year, the segregated witness and Roskock platform will attract alot of investors and developers to the chain and will increase the value of Bitcoin, Bitcoin even seems under value at $1000 when compare to some coins with no real world use and are price quite high 

before the block halving when the price peaked at +$780 people thought it was possible to hit $1000 this year, but it didn't happen. i am however more excited about segwit, but i don't know if it's enough for the price to go up that high next year. i of course hope it does, but if it doesn't, it's not a problem.

legendary
Activity: 896
October 07, 2016, 09:44:06 AM
Let's hope that the next year would be realy the year of Bitcoin. The price is prety stable for a long time so let's hope the price will go up and reach 700-750$. Expecting 1000$ would be to optimistic.

it really depends on what prices we will have in order to say whether or not reaching the $1000 price level is realistic. if the price in 2017 remains well below the $700 price level again, then it's quite safe to assume we won't see $1000 in that year. that's exactly why i have set my target for reaching $1000 on the year 2018.

Looking at the fundamentals, I would say $1000 is achievable next year, the segregated witness and Roskock platform will attract alot of investors and developers to the chain and will increase the value of Bitcoin, Bitcoin even seems under value at $1000 when compare to some coins with no real world use and are price quite high 

before the block halving when the price peaked at +$780 people thought it was possible to hit $1000 this year, but it didn't happen. i am however more excited about segwit, but i don't know if it's enough for the price to go up that high next year. i of course hope it does, but if it doesn't, it's not a problem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 07, 2016, 09:28:15 AM
I think yes because after halving I think bitcoin will become more popular than it was before. Many people will have an interest for it.

Maybe bitcoin is growing and there are lots of users every days Tongue when you will see on the blockchain i think there are some people who uses it but there are some asking there friend to join in bitcoin and it making more popular than it was before this is correct many people are showing interest on bitcoin because there are a aportunity
Pages:
Jump to: