Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 06, 2016, 06:12:33 PM
Most likely it will be the year of the bitcoin, I think it will grow a lot in this year and that it can be the year of the bitcoin if it stays growing like it is now..
Also the worth will higher so.. its easy to say it will.
Well, it really will be the year for bitcoin. I think bitcoin prices will skyrocket ride height, and the consumer more and more. perhaps in the year, many countries that already accept bitcoin, and obviously it will add to the popularity and price of bitcoin, so be prepared, save bitcoin that you collect from this moment
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
Most likely it will be the year of the bitcoin, I think it will grow a lot in this year and that it can be the year of the bitcoin if it stays growing like it is now..
Also the worth will higher so.. its easy to say it will.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 06, 2016, 03:14:35 PM
The megaupload project, atleast for me is giving me hope that bitcoin will be more exposed and faster that way, soo i do believe 2017 will be the best year for bitcoin as the community might double or atleast grow a lot.
or if the megaupload thing goes wrong get a serious hit and take years to recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 06, 2016, 02:28:27 PM
The megaupload project, atleast for me is giving me hope that bitcoin will be more exposed and faster that way, soo i do believe 2017 will be the best year for bitcoin as the community might double or atleast grow a lot.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 06, 2016, 02:18:59 PM
I also hope that 2017 will truly be the year of the bitcoin where the value of the bitcoin is going up alot instead of small bursts everytime.
Also hoping for prices to stay high instead of going up and down constantly we need more stable prices!

We will see increase in the adoption level in next year and it will be also accepted at many places as a payment method so we can expect next year to be better year for bitcoins.

The adoption rate increases year on year, so it's not rocket science to know that it will increase in 2017 as well. Also, it's great that Bitcoin is more and more accepted in stores, but to make it a real success, people should start to spend their coins for once. It will give other merchants more incentive to also come on board.
The adoption right now is growing and we are expecting more stores are accepting bitcoin locally if it can be happen in 2017 i think it can boost also the price of bitcoin much more valuable in 2017..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
October 06, 2016, 02:10:55 PM
I also hope that 2017 will truly be the year of the bitcoin where the value of the bitcoin is going up alot instead of small bursts everytime.
Also hoping for prices to stay high instead of going up and down constantly we need more stable prices!

We will see increase in the adoption level in next year and it will be also accepted at many places as a payment method so we can expect next year to be better year for bitcoins.

The adoption rate increases year on year, so it's not rocket science to know that it will increase in 2017 as well. Also, it's great that Bitcoin is more and more accepted in stores, but to make it a real success, people should start to spend their coins for once. It will give other merchants more incentive to also come on board.
Activity: 294
October 06, 2016, 12:19:07 PM
Well, 2016 did not become a year of bitcoin as we see. Maybe 2017 will have more luck with that. Bitcoin is developing and we already almost don't use paper money and soon even cards will go in past. Did somebody heard about Apple Pay? I think some of you who use Apple heard about it. So I just have read that Master Card is planning to create payment though selfy! Like you make your selfy in a store and payment get provided from your bank's account. Such technologies are developing very fast. Maybe exactly that will promote bitcoin even more. I don't know Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 06, 2016, 11:39:01 AM

This current year is also one of the best years of bitcoins so far and i expect the same in 2017 as well.And right we will see bitcoin being accepted by more companies and sites in the year 2017,and it would be much better for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 06, 2016, 08:55:03 AM

Activity: 448
October 06, 2016, 08:52:51 AM
Activity: 478
October 06, 2016, 08:26:07 AM
I think yes because after halving I think bitcoin will become more popular than it was before. Many people will have an interest for it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 06, 2016, 08:24:08 AM
Do you really think that 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin i dont think thjat would be an option bnecause they sad that in 2016 it will be the year of the bitcoin and it never was so why 2017?
Bitcoin is really amazing when you think and the prediction of the bitcoin in this year is amazing too where there are chance that the bitcoin price will be increase and in this year 2017 this will gonna be the year of bitcoin not this year well lets see what really bitcoin will be in that year
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2016, 07:34:51 AM
For me 2016 is the most important year of bitcoin. I did not experience the last pump, but this pump was my first and it shows bitcoin is alive.
Which is why i will keep on investing into bitcoin.

Yeah ofcourse bitcoin is still alive but I think it really slowed down but ofcourse it can't keep up with it's own speed forever.
Next year I am hoping to see more of the bitcoin speed price wise, hoping for 1k push atleast.

not sure what makes you think so, but bitcoin has not been slowed down at all. have a look at the long term charts. you will see that the price has been going up nicely. and that's the most important thing. we need the price to go up in a sustainable manner, and that is happening.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 06, 2016, 07:31:30 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
i hope also to go big the year 2017 . there is more and more chances to increase the market of bitcoin because of its demand . some person also though to launch his service at new year . so there Chance for big fluctuations in price .
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
October 06, 2016, 07:28:15 AM
2017 will just be another year of the bitcoin. For as long as bitcoin increases then it's already an accomplishment. Bitcoin continues its potential accompanied with promising altcoins. If one day bitcoin gets officially accepted on major shops or any transactions with governments blessing then it's probably the golden age of bitcoin. Just wondring how bitcoin and other cryptos look like when officially accepted by nations. Because regulations imposed are possible hindrance on cryptos anonymity.
Activity: 434
October 06, 2016, 07:20:27 AM
For me 2016 is the most important year of bitcoin. I did not experience the last pump, but this pump was my first and it shows bitcoin is alive.
Which is why i will keep on investing into bitcoin.

Yeah ofcourse bitcoin is still alive but I think it really slowed down but ofcourse it can't keep up with it's own speed forever.
Next year I am hoping to see more of the bitcoin speed price wise, hoping for 1k push atleast.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 06, 2016, 06:42:37 AM
of course it will be a year of bitcoin, i think bitcoin will become even bigger

I hope so, 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin like this year 2016. Maybe something big will be happen on 2017 like The halving and it's make the price of bitcoin increase.

I don't think 2016 was such a good year for the bitcoin. I am hoping that 2017 will be a lot better than 2016.
For example I would like to see more shops implement the payment option of bitcoin.
I can say that my experience in 2016 in bitcoin is very great i earn much money in this year because of the halving effect but not in the time of halving before the halving the price was like a sky rocket that is why earning is going to be great that time.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2016, 06:34:06 AM
of course it will be a year of bitcoin, i think bitcoin will become even bigger

I hope so, 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin like this year 2016. Maybe something big will be happen on 2017 like The halving and it's make the price of bitcoin increase.

I don't think 2016 was such a good year for the bitcoin. I am hoping that 2017 will be a lot better than 2016.
For example I would like to see more shops implement the payment option of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 06, 2016, 04:49:40 AM
I hope 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin because 2016 was a very slow year for bitcoin and I don't want the same faith for 2017.
Hoping we will get globalised a little more and more accepted in shops etc in 2017 that would be great progress.

So 2016 is nothing?? Same for 2015?? 2014 and so on??

Remember that without those progress in the past years, bitcoin can't be move up more in the following year. The important thing here is continous progress day by day.
Exactly, every year after the big crisis is already a progressive year. We should always look back on the past as we are not here not without the help of the people who support bitcoin in the past, the progress will continue and we should be ready for it but adding up on our investment to earn more.

And those past experiences is really giving strength on how will bitcoin will run for a long term.

What matters here is, every year bitcoin is gaving us interesting event in our financial experience. Look at those years passed, there's no such thing as no big event happened since the year bitcoin was born.
Activity: 244
October 06, 2016, 04:25:30 AM
Those who use bitcoin will get rich in 2017 Grin
I think that 2017 is going to be a good year for the Bitcoin but I do not think that i am going to be rich this your or in general with bitcoin.
I do not believe that we can become truly rich with Bitcoin but we can make extra money.
Pages:
Jump to: