Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 34. (Read 186680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2016, 08:57:37 AM
Each year bitcoin price tends to increase, and it's good to gain profit for our investments. If bitcoin would be more popular in the end of this year, I think in 2017 bitcoin would have a good movement because the demand always increase.
Yes, in 2017 bitcoin will experience growth and the price will be better or increased. Bitcoin will be promising for us and its advantages can be obtained more easily. Bitcoin prices in 2017 I believe it will go up because bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 07:36:31 AM
Yes 2017 is going to become my bitcoin business year became I m playing to launch mass awareness program through my sore regarding bitcoin. And i am also going to make my largest investment in bitcoin world which will be asserting $100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 21, 2016, 07:27:24 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
I really want to 2017 to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us, so I think that 2017 has to make it up for that.
We do not know what is going to happen so I also do not want to get my hopes up to high.

2016 has not really done much? Are you sure about this?

Id like you to take note of some important matters revolves around the current year. Also there are few more months before entering next year. We all don't know what will happen at the last quarter as bitcoin movement is unpredictable.

This is year has been good for the bitcoin as we witnessed some best price before the halving and even now the price of bitcoin is sitting at a descent level and we can expect the same in coming months.

Yes that's why I can't see a reason why other people thinks that 2016 bring nothing much to the bitcoin. What they really want? An instant increase to $1,000 above? That is really pathetic.

Also the correction is interesting now. Around $600 is a fair price today but if the price goes back to below $500 then that is really a problem as miners effort must paid well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 08:54:55 PM
Each year bitcoin price tends to increase, and it's good to gain profit for our investments. If bitcoin would be more popular in the end of this year, I think in 2017 bitcoin would have a good movement because the demand always increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 20, 2016, 05:50:19 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
I really want to 2017 to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us, so I think that 2017 has to make it up for that.
We do not know what is going to happen so I also do not want to get my hopes up to high.

Id like you to take note of some important matters revolves around the current year. Also there are few more months before entering next year. We all don't know what will happen at the last quarter as bitcoin movement is unpredictable.
i think bitcoin also show a very very good progress in 2016, which we were not expecting from bitcoin and hope that the next years will also be the years of bitcoin and will similarly show good progress.

You are right in the start of 2016 the price was not much better and everything was dull but after passing some months a good change started to happen in the price and it became a more interesting currency and the investors came to participate with love and the rate of adoption of bitcoin also increased. I hope that 2017 something interesting will also happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
September 20, 2016, 05:33:39 PM
After seeing what 2016 brought us, does anyone here think that bitcoin will double again in 2017?  I am on the ball thinking it will increase, but I do not think it will double, I think we will be sitting around $900 USD or so.  Anyone agree?
Activity: 196
September 20, 2016, 05:31:28 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

i think bitcoin also show a very very good progress in 2016, which we were not expecting from bitcoin and hope that the next years will also be the years of bitcoin and will similarly show good progress.
Activity: 126
September 20, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
It is possible. The effect of  the halving was being priced in even  before the event, but I believe that it  will continue to perpetuate  over the coming months, at least it is  what the  present scenario indicates.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2016, 03:58:14 PM
I really hope that 2017 is going to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for me, I wanted the price is the Bitcoin to go to $1000.
It did not happen put I think that it can still happen at the end of 2016.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 20, 2016, 03:36:55 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

This is year has been good for the bitcoin as we witnessed some best price before the halving and even now the price of bitcoin is sitting at a descent level and we can expect the same in coming months.

You are right the year of 2016 was proved as a very beneficial year for the success of bitcoin and the price overall was very good and the the achievements of bitcoin in this year are more fruitful for the coming year as till that year the community will be increased much higher and it will spread more to all over the world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 20, 2016, 03:32:31 PM
Here we go ... Difficult to  know, but with these  apps and the possibility  of arrival of megaupload 2.0, many  things may change  in this year.
Activity: 812
September 20, 2016, 02:30:30 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 20, 2016, 02:20:33 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy

Activity: 952
September 19, 2016, 11:50:43 PM
I do not know, maybe. in 2016 the price of bitcoin getting up and hopefully in 2017 and subsequent years will rise continuously. we all hope so

If we see higher price at the end of this year then we can expect that it will be followed in next year too, but as there are no upcoming events, I doubt that price will go higher.

For sure that is going to be an indication that next year is going to be a good year of bitcoin. And when whales in the other industries are going to see that bitcoin is making a loud noise then for sure they are also going to adopt bitcoins. And if that happens that is going to be another success for bitcoin because more and more are adopting it.
I am sure once we are in 2017, there will be a thread to be created stating 2018 is the year of bitcoin. I mean, why not just conclude that every year is the year of bitcoin, we have been seeing that every time and their is no doubt we will continue to progress.
Activity: 252
September 19, 2016, 12:24:02 PM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
As for me, every year great for bitcoin if cryptocurrency will grow. Certainly in the next year, many expected a lot, first of all, expectations about prices. I am also waiting for a price increase to $ 1,000 or even more. I think many will agree with me.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
September 19, 2016, 04:45:07 AM
Shaping up as big year 

Cheesy
Activity: 798
September 19, 2016, 04:36:25 AM
I do not know, maybe. in 2016 the price of bitcoin getting up and hopefully in 2017 and subsequent years will rise continuously. we all hope so

If we see higher price at the end of this year then we can expect that it will be followed in next year too, but as there are no upcoming events, I doubt that price will go higher.
Activity: 546
September 19, 2016, 04:33:57 AM
Activity: 350
September 19, 2016, 03:40:16 AM
I believe 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin. 2016 was a bit weak with lows and highs. The price went from 570 to 620 and back to 600 not so long ago. And I think before it goes up again it will crash a little bit more and then reach 700+ But for all this to happen you need time so I guess 2017 will be when it happens.
Activity: 363
September 19, 2016, 03:36:53 AM
I dont think there would happen allot in this year because i know for sure that there is going to be a big rise after the year of 2020 so the year 2017 wont be special.
Pages:
Jump to: