Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 38. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 01:40:29 PM
Not sure about that, but there are signs that great achievements can be made this year with regarding the expansion of the bitcoin ecosystem, allowing more companies and people to use the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 12, 2016, 01:36:33 PM
Im going to predict again based on the website i read earlier bitcoin for me will be increase it price it self and there gonna be more investors you gonna use bitcoin and everyday or every week has a new investor thats why bitcoin price will be increase soon

It's something quite right. because I see that in the next few years are a time when many people start using bitcoin or already know the bitcoin. so definitely there is a wave of later growth of the bitcoin or waves use bitcoin massively

I do not think that will happen all of a sudden in 2017. It will happen slowly and gradually like it did in the past few years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 12, 2016, 10:36:05 AM
Im going to predict again based on the website i read earlier bitcoin for me will be increase it price it self and there gonna be more investors you gonna use bitcoin and everyday or every week has a new investor thats why bitcoin price will be increase soon

It's something quite right. because I see that in the next few years are a time when many people start using bitcoin or already know the bitcoin. so definitely there is a wave of later growth of the bitcoin or waves use bitcoin massively
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 12, 2016, 08:13:41 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 07:53:32 AM
Browsing through these threads, it's very simple. If the price goes up to high levels, it's the year of Bitcoin. If not, then next year will be it. And if by then not, the next year will, etc. Cheesy

Yeah we need to keep on having faith in bitcoin and believe that price will surely go higher in coming years, as of now we are sitting at descent price so lets hope that we see higher price at the end of the year.
Yes we have to be sure if bitcoin will have a high price in 2017. I believe in 2017 bitcoin will continue to grow, and more people are adopting and using bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise so that it can benefit us in 2017.
Activity: 812
September 12, 2016, 06:03:18 AM
Browsing through these threads, it's very simple. If the price goes up to high levels, it's the year of Bitcoin. If not, then next year will be it. And if by then not, the next year will, etc. Cheesy

Yeah we need to keep on having faith in bitcoin and believe that price will surely go higher in coming years, as of now we are sitting at descent price so lets hope that we see higher price at the end of the year.
True, I am sure that bitcoin will increase in 2017. Price bitcoin will rise and higher than this year. In addition it will be a lot of people using bitcoin so that it can be more developed and more popular.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 12, 2016, 05:11:50 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 12, 2016, 05:00:33 AM
How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.

I think this question will often be ask every year, But even though is like that, we bitcoin believer will always think that every for us is a big to bitcoin. and I think it will be a breakthrough for us we bitcoin enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 12, 2016, 03:44:35 AM
Activity: 350
September 12, 2016, 03:41:42 AM
I still see what will happen after halving until the end of 2016 if the price rises pretty high, probably in 2017 will be higher Cool
if it is in line with expectation, and halving actually occurred in late 2016, then in 2017 will truly be the year of bitcoin.
users of bitcoin will become millionaires and ordinary people will invest the money they have into bitcoin. I hope it really happens
This wont be the year of the bitcoin for sure because i know for sure that there are allot of years comming and this wont be the year of the bitcoin i think maybe in 20 yuear.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 12, 2016, 03:31:59 AM
May be 2017, I think the scaling issue is really an issue with Bitcoin and if the SW get implemented on the chain and bug free and this make it possible to run a smart contract applications, it could unleash the BTC potential finally, because we all know how secure the chain is so far and people will surely trust BTC chain more than anyone the so called smart contracts chain and the more project on the chain the higher the I see the value of BTC .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 12, 2016, 03:19:41 AM
Yeah, in 2017 I believe bitcoin will be  experiencing good progress. I am sure over the years  certainly bitcoin will thrive  and be the best.I also believe that the price of btc will be  very good for all of us  so that we can benefit.

Me too and I'm just staying calm on what is happening with bitcoin so that I won't get hurt if I will going to expect a lot with bitcoin. But still I'm hoping that next year would be great for bitcoin. And it will going to surpass the achievements that happened this year. And one thing that what I was hoping that the price is going to get higher.
Everyone would expect for the price bitcoin be better than the previous year. Everyone expect an increase of bitcoin because it will make them all benefit. I myself believe bitcoin will increase from this year so that 2017 will be better than this year. Adoption and price increases will also occur.
let us all wait and see as bitcoin keeps on moving up and up every year and popularity of this coin already surfacing the whole web we can expect that the price will be more better next year. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 03:15:46 AM
Yeah, in 2017 I believe bitcoin will be  experiencing good progress. I am sure over the years  certainly bitcoin will thrive  and be the best.I also believe that the price of btc will be  very good for all of us  so that we can benefit.

Me too and I'm just staying calm on what is happening with bitcoin so that I won't get hurt if I will going to expect a lot with bitcoin. But still I'm hoping that next year would be great for bitcoin. And it will going to surpass the achievements that happened this year. And one thing that what I was hoping that the price is going to get higher.
Everyone would expect for the price bitcoin be better than the previous year. Everyone expect an increase of bitcoin because it will make them all benefit. I myself believe bitcoin will increase from this year so that 2017 will be better than this year. Adoption and price increases will also occur.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 11, 2016, 09:12:24 PM
Activity: 490
September 11, 2016, 05:20:06 PM
I guess that 2016 is actually the year of btc and blockchain. The technology is closer to become mainstream... so, in 2017 we can see a lot of new products and companies using this new technology.
Activity: 756
September 11, 2016, 01:41:52 PM
The future is near where human kind are using bitcoin as currency and its getting popular in some country thats good news so that people buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be using for investing trading or any activities that could help us to earn money online and looking forward bitcoin will be the best

I really could not understand any of your points though, i still can feel that you are trying to say that bitcoin would get more popular in 2017 simply, and reasons for that would be the projects pending to be released soon representing bitcoin that would probably increase its users database.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 11, 2016, 01:37:27 PM
The future is near where human kind are using bitcoin as currency and its getting popular in some country thats good news so that people buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be using for investing trading or any activities that could help us to earn money online and looking forward bitcoin will be the best
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 11, 2016, 01:32:49 PM
After too many scam sites run people money I think now they already learn a lesson and I agree 2017 will be big and the scam sites will reduce thier innocent victim.

Nope. They're never going away. There are billions more stupid and greedy people. The sites themselves will become ever more sophisticated.

The best we can hope for is that the necessary operations such as exchanges become bulletproof. That's the real threat and impediment to Bitcoin's growth.

There are always going to be scum operating at the fringe that appeals to morons eager to throw their money at the best lies they can find. You can shout about giving up control of your private keys until your voice box explodes, they won't listen.
Exactly the problem right now.
I believe there has been enough exchanger data breaches that could already trigger then to improve their security systems since they highly influence the value of bitcoin especially when they are holding large volume of bitcoins.

I heard the Gemini exchange is insured by the US banking insurance. If that exchange is breached, can you get compensation?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 11, 2016, 11:14:44 AM
It would be really nice if Bitcoin become more popular and  used in that year, but the hard thing  is that it may still take a long time for Bitcoin to achieve price stabilization. The first steps need to be taken anyway.

Bitcoin is gaining popularity but its really difficult to expect a price stability in it, and if price gets stable then traders won't like it as it will never allow them to make regular profits.

True, indeed fluctuations bitcoin heavily utilized by the traders. Because they will certainly benefit from the price fluctuations. But I hope that in 2017 many use bitcoin so it will be easier to use.

Yeah for sure it is going to be easier to use if many people are already using bitcoin and as well as there are going to be a lot of stores that do accept bitcoins as payment. This is going to have a big impact for next years economy if this is going to happen. I am hoping that more fluctuations,increasing fluctuations are going to happen for next year.

only time will tell but i agree that there is a good future ahead of bitcoin and we wull surely see a lot better days in bitcoin crypto world as it becomes more popular over the course of this year and continued on in the following year of 2017.
Activity: 882
September 11, 2016, 11:03:44 AM
After too many scam sites run people money I think now they already learn a lesson and I agree 2017 will be big and the scam sites will reduce thier innocent victim.

Nope. They're never going away. There are billions more stupid and greedy people. The sites themselves will become ever more sophisticated.

The best we can hope for is that the necessary operations such as exchanges become bulletproof. That's the real threat and impediment to Bitcoin's growth.

There are always going to be scum operating at the fringe that appeals to morons eager to throw their money at the best lies they can find. You can shout about giving up control of your private keys until your voice box explodes, they won't listen.
Exactly the problem right now.
I believe there has been enough exchanger data breaches that could already trigger then to improve their security systems since they highly influence the value of bitcoin especially when they are holding large volume of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: