Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 62. (Read 186680 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 08:15:10 AM
of course it will be a year of bitcoin, i think bitcoin will become even bigger

I hope so, 2017 will be the year of the bitcoin like this year 2016. Maybe something big will be happen on 2017 like The halving and it's make the price of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
August 07, 2016, 08:12:28 AM
and maybe 2017 will be the year of bitcoin.

i hope not. i hope it will e a good year but not "the year" Wink
since i want to invest more at a low price Cheesy gime me some more time to buy cheap btc

If some call any year as the year of bitcoin then it does not mean that the price will then not benefit us but at the year bitcoin everyone will know about bitcoin and then everyone will try to adopt it and so with that a continuous rise in bitcoin will be started.
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 07, 2016, 08:00:31 AM
of course it will be a year of bitcoin, i think bitcoin will become even bigger
Activity: 812
August 07, 2016, 07:46:52 AM
My prediction is by the end of 2016, btc will skyrocket until $800+-

2017 is predicted as a good year for bitcoin's price, i also think that 2016 is not good for bitcoin, it's price rise and down in 2017 and now dropped to 580$. My prediction is bitcoin will rise to 800$+ in the start of 2017 not in 2016.

Now the price of bitcoin has increased and this will have an impact in 2017. I believe bitcoin prices in 2017 will be better than this year. In addition to price, the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that bitcoin will be easy to use for the purchase.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 06, 2016, 04:36:23 AM

2017 is predicted as a good year for bitcoin's price, i also think that 2016 is not good for bitcoin, it's price rise and down in 2017 and now dropped to 580$. My prediction is bitcoin will rise to 800$+ in the start of 2017 not in 2016.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
August 05, 2016, 07:35:44 PM
I think that by mid of 2017 the block size limit should be increased, we saw the halving past month but we didn't see an increase because of that, but what happened is an exchange hack and the price falls down dramatically, in 2017 I think that the price will go up to $800 but I don't expect too much like 1k or 2k but whatever can happen because it is bitcoin.

We actually did see the price increase because of the block halving. It happened in the runup to the block halving instead of after the block halving has taken place. The sole reason for people to buy before the block halving was to benefit after the halving, as people were believing the price would shoot up. That's what people are missing here.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 05, 2016, 07:29:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 05, 2016, 07:18:33 PM
I think that by mid of 2017 the block size limit should be increased, we saw the halving past month but we didn't see an increase because of that, but what happened is an exchange hack and the price falls down dramatically, in 2017 I think that the price will go up to $800 but I don't expect too much like 1k or 2k but whatever can happen because it is bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 05, 2016, 07:12:46 PM
I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

from 2017 bitcoin will rise and it will shine around the whole world

just try to support bitcon and promote it to everywhere, you will find that the price of bitcoin will start to rise from this year, or we can say it will be started from this month, it just need our support and hard work.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2016, 04:56:41 PM
I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

you are right that in 2017 bitcoin will be rise and shine around the whole word and in 2017 bitcoin will be get more popularity and get more stronger and large number of people will be adopt the bitcoin and then bitcoin will be never drop its price in the future.

There is no guarantee that price will always remain higher if there are more number of users as no one can control the price of bitcoin and only time will show what bitcoin holds for us in future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 05, 2016, 04:51:35 PM

you are right that in 2017 bitcoin will be rise and shine around the whole word and in 2017 bitcoin will be get more popularity and get more stronger and large number of people will be adopt the bitcoin and then bitcoin will be never drop its price in the future.
Activity: 868
August 05, 2016, 10:48:35 AM
i think year of 2017 bitcoin will be the best year for bitcoin because it will increase the price of bitcoin to range 700-800 dollar where some store are going to accepting bitcoins as a payment also for google play , where they can pay bitcoins for their games that the best will happen for 2017 and hopefuly that will happen so that people will happy ..  Grin

Bitcoin will be more popular as time pass by, as people have started to know bitcoin and they are showing interest in investing in bitcoin and the same will be followed in future too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
August 05, 2016, 10:43:22 AM
i think year of 2017 bitcoin will be the best year for bitcoin because it will increase the price of bitcoin to range 700-800 dollar where some store are going to accepting bitcoins as a payment also for google play , where they can pay bitcoins for their games that the best will happen for 2017 and hopefuly that will happen so that people will happy ..  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 05, 2016, 10:25:23 AM

i think even from 2016 bitcoin is going so popular, people are entering in the world of bitcoin and they are investing their money here, they have full trust on bitcoin and they consider bitcoin as an important mean of earning money, therefore i can say that every year is the year of bitcoin and now people are getting knowledge about bitcoin and now they are using it as fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 05, 2016, 09:36:22 AM
That's going to be for sure in the future look at what did happened to bitcoin for the past days it really fall on it's stable price and but look what happened it is shining again. So, for sure it is going to have something to do with the good effect of it in the year of 2017. Just keep on believing and for sure it is going to be worth it.

It's just a price decrease because there is a reason so I don't considered that scene as a falling one. If the price decrease without any such possible reasons and really dropped for a larger margin then that was the time I have to think about my position.

Well 2017 is just another year of bitcoin, nothing new.

Yes and bitcoin will keep on moving as it has been doing so far and we cannot expect any big miracle in the next year, and only  time will show what position it will hold in next year.
The only important thing is we have survive the big crisis this year, and from this moment I guess 2016 alone is already a year of bitcoins. We have a lot of time left before the end of this year, and how much more if we surpass the $1,000 this year, that would be great right?

By looking at the price history this year, the achievement was far success. Take note that we are down to below $500 for years and even struggling to reached the $500. And now we are sitting in the current price like this. So I don't consider any crisis or any related downfall to the bitcoin price this year.
legendary
Activity: 840
August 05, 2016, 09:32:20 AM
That's going to be for sure in the future look at what did happened to bitcoin for the past days it really fall on it's stable price and but look what happened it is shining again. So, for sure it is going to have something to do with the good effect of it in the year of 2017. Just keep on believing and for sure it is going to be worth it.

It's just a price decrease because there is a reason so I don't considered that scene as a falling one. If the price decrease without any such possible reasons and really dropped for a larger margin then that was the time I have to think about my position.

Yes and bitcoin will keep on moving as it has been doing so far and we cannot expect any big miracle in the next year, and only  time will show what position it will hold in next year.
The only important thing is we have survive the big crisis this year, and from this moment I guess 2016 alone is already a year of bitcoins. We have a lot of time left before the end of this year, and how much more if we surpass the $1,000 this year, that would be great right?

Most of the users are holding their coins to sell at the price when it touches to $1k and everyone is hoping to see that price at the end of this year but I still feel that we need to wait longer to see that price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 05, 2016, 09:19:11 AM

Activity: 938
August 05, 2016, 09:02:43 AM

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 05, 2016, 08:56:33 AM
and maybe 2017 will be the year of bitcoin.

i hope not. i hope it will e a good year but not "the year" Wink
since i want to invest more at a low price Cheesy gime me some more time to buy cheap btc
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 05, 2016, 08:01:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: