Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions - page 7. (Read 7120 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 22, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

I think cryptocurrency would be able to reach every corners of the world and would reach more people which could influence more individual to invest which may affect the future of crypto. It is hard to predict the prices of bitcoin but I believe that it could still hit the best value this year.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
I predict that the end of this year will be the same as last year. A big outbreak will happen. Bitcoin is likely to break through $30,000 and ETH will break through $3,000.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
Predictions for the year have not been fruitful in the sense that the market movement from the beginning of the year defied all predictions. In May we were told the market was on the recovery trajectory by the so-called experts but it moved in the opposite direction. The best thing to do is to wait patiently for the market recovery.
Activity: 546
August 22, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
I predict  bitcoin will hit $ 20k again , now there are many regulations of  crypto  but that is also a chance of cryptocurrency market to attract more people. When many people join I think the price of bitcoin will increase . 
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
I like to think that the market capitalization this year will be greater than in the past. But unfortunately, very often our desires diverge from the real situation. It seems to me that every year more and more people want to invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
In 2017, I would say that 2018 will be the best year in the history of the crypto currency. However, as we see it, it is just a sad experience.
Activity: 80
August 19, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
BTC will provide huge gains and governments will make interventions that will bring obstacles again because of people's gains. Even the current success of crypto money has led governments to watch the situation with surprise and take various measures. In this area BTC will produce new projects to attract interest.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
This year's bitcoin will definitely rise, but this year's bitcoin may not rise too much, because the market continues to slump, many investors are afraid to continue investing!
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
It is necessary for the market to recover and show that it is still alive, but for now it's all a mouse scuffle without result.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
in my opinion,I think till the end of 2018 crypto market will touch the new heights because many countries are see the aspects of crypto currencies. . SO there will lot of opportunities in crypto market,now market is so red and this is  time to action.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 19, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
2018 has been a relatively slow year for cryptocurrencies.
The months of September through to December are usually the times we have possitive movements ij the market, but with the pending SEC decision on the ETF bill, this year might be different.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
The end of 2018 will be with the expected growth in value in virtually all currencies. Too long a stagnation can not last so long.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Too bad year ...capitalization is decreasing every day, trading volumes are also falling ... I think it will be a very bad year
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
The government it is interested in cryptocurrency only for the sake of own benefit. The blockchain gives too much freedom to ordinary people. You can become is richer and the government can't control it. China and the USA have shown it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 16, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
I believe that some bitcoin fans may switch to the ethereum this year since its popularity has been growing but I do hope that the bitcoin will be doing as good as it did last year in terms of sudden increases in value. However we need to be careful in trading and be watchful of the prices. What we can do is to gake advantage of cryptocurriencies right now and never underestimate it.

until now, really it is the worst period in cryptocurrencies.
but there is no any signal that it can be better.
maybe after 2019 we can see sunny days
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 16, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
I believe that some bitcoin fans may switch to the ethereum this year since its popularity has been growing but I do hope that the bitcoin will be doing as good as it did last year in terms of sudden increases in value. However we need to be careful in trading and be watchful of the prices. What we can do is to gake advantage of cryptocurriencies right now and never underestimate it.
Not sure about that, Those will be moving from the bitcoin after there will be an official statement regarding the bitcoin ETF by SEC. A lot of people are still waiting for that and i just expecting there will be the next huge announcement and rumouir regarding it next month. We should be patience dude. Everything will be OK
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
The bear market is replaced by a bull market.
The day turns night. So, there are thousands of years.
Nothing changes under the Moon.
2018 is just one year of this eternity  Grin
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:00:40 AM
and it turns out that bitcoin this year has experienced a very drastic price decline, even now the price of btc is stuck at a price of $ 6300, this situation has survived since a few days ago, whether this is natural when the bear market is ongoing or not. Until now the price of BTC has not shown signs of experiencing a recovery, whether or not this situation will take place, hopefully the bear market will end soon.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
AIOMiner.com
August 15, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
I think we will see yearly lows in the next couple of months and we will begin to see a rise around Q4.
Pages:
Jump to: