Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions - page 10. (Read 7120 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 120
July 29, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
It is really hard to predict about the future of the crypto currency. The year of 2018 is the golden year for the crypto currency. At the beginning of the year, price was so high though in this time price is not so good. But at the end of this year price will hit a big amount.

I am also very confident that we will see a big spike happening towards the end of the year. There are several financial institutions in the US that are getting prepared to enter the market. Also, the same institution that succeeded to get the SEC to approve Futures are now on to something even bigger. If they succeed again this year to make the crypto market more available for institutional investors, my prediction is we will be far above 1 trillion markecap and bitcoin above 40k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 22, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
Well personally i see more chop. I dont think we can expect another 2017 like rally so soon after the last bull market. Markets need to consolidate and this of course is healthy and should not be seen as a bad thing. Of course anyone in crypto will tell you that predictions dont mean much here. Though i think history is probably the best way to learn and the 2013-2014 cycle is probably the most likely scenario again.( a year or two of stagnation/ consolidation followed by another bull run in 2020-2021)
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
I predict crypto this year that will be the same that happened in the year 2018 but the increase is not the same in the past year. This time we see that the market has begun to grow. Bitcoin already appears to be rising and ETH will also rise.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
in 2018, there was no regulation of the crypto currency by the state, but the situation is much more deplorable than in 2017. I hope that in soon all will change.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

Please read me! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
So far year 2018 wasn't a good year for the majority of the crypto projects, however, there are good chances we'll see a bitcoin price in coming weeks.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
I expect that transactable coins that actually have functionality will be the big winners. ICX, WTC, VEN, NEO, XLM and others that target enterprise-oriented use cases will likely be the focus over the this year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 18, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
I am sure that in 2018 this crypto will be better than last year. Yes probably now the price of all crypto coins is still down but we can see at the end of this year. Hopefully, there will be a better change and we will all be happy by the end of this year.

Last year was the greatest period for the cryptocurrency, and 2018 is not the best period. meanwhile, I believe that in December the situation will change.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 15, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
At the moment I do not believe that the market will go up this year. Most likely bitcoin will be in lateral movement. Alternative coins do not grow and the market looks bleak.
Till the end of this year some part of market will recover and will go up, i do not know which coins and how big will be this pump but for me some income could be reached in this year thanks to investments in this down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
The current prices are very far away from my targets. The value of my portfolio is decreasing continuously. But I know how to stay cold blooded, and waiting the ending of the 2018 and the beginning of the 2019, to see prices high enough to make selling.

yeah this days, crypto price is bleeding, all we need to do is just increase our patience in this market situations
if we still believe in cryptocurrencies mate,,
not only your portofolio decreasing but i believe a lot of people have the same issue like you

I think that's true. I always remember there are a lot of traders who have similar destinies to mine, and I believe and trust the power of crypto investors more day by day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 14, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
In 2017, the big rise stared in the fourth quarter of the year but an uptrend was there in second quarter. In 2018, the market is probably running a bit late as the uptrend in prices still have not started. Hopefully it should change for the better in next few weeks.
Activity: 393
July 14, 2018, 08:25:19 PM
The current prices are very far away from my targets. The value of my portfolio is decreasing continuously. But I know how to stay cold blooded, and waiting the ending of the 2018 and the beginning of the 2019, to see prices high enough to make selling.

yeah this days, crypto price is bleeding, all we need to do is just increase our patience in this market situations
if we still believe in cryptocurrencies mate,,
not only your portofolio decreasing but i believe a lot of people have the same issue like you
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 08:09:39 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 14, 2018, 02:05:59 PM
I predict crypto in this year will be much better than last year. Yes, may now have not seen significant development. But I am sure it will prove all my talk. Hopefully, my prediction is not sped.
Activity: 588
July 14, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
At the moment I do not believe that the market will go up this year. Most likely bitcoin will be in lateral movement. Alternative coins do not grow and the market looks bleak.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 13, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
It is really hard to predict about the future of the crypto currency. The year of 2018 is the golden year for the crypto currency. At the beginning of the year, price was so high though in this time price is not so good. But at the end of this year price will hit a big amount.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
I am sure that in 2018 this crypto will be better than last year. Yes probably now the price of all crypto coins is still down but we can see at the end of this year. Hopefully, there will be a better change and we will all be happy by the end of this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

No one can really predict what will happen to cryptocurrency especially the market. One thing that's gonna happen in crypto is that, it will last forever and it will be part of every economic system in each country wherein it will have its own regulation in terms of its transaction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
The most important thing is not to panic, in these times, the market is again red, for months we wait when it will recover. If there is fiat, then you can buy. And if you have already purchased at high prices, then you just have to collect patience and wait. I think waiting for the recovery of the market in the near future is not worth it, at the moment, everything is very deplorable
Activity: 2
July 09, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
I think that 2018 is not the best for cryptocurrencies, because prices are falling, and the growth is not quite noticeable,but I think in 2019 there will be a progression such as in 2017
Pages:
Jump to: