Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
Ethereum is now falling down, perhaps by the end of the year it will start to grow, but this is not a fact, but Ethereum is a fast-growing cryptocurrency, so there are opportunities that it will grow to a couple thousand dollars in a few years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
It seems to me that this year the price for ETH will grow to a maximum of $ 1000-1200.  And then the price will fall again.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
it may be a nice rise if we wait until the end of this year, but a lot of investors can not keep in the long run.
I’m sure that the price per ETH will be more than 1000$ in the end of 2018 year. And more than 2000$ in the end of 2019
Maybe you're right.  But I hope this year the price for ETH will be more than $ 1000.  Although now the price falls again ...
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
It is said that the ETH price in 2018 is as high as $ 2,500 through the articles i have read. But i will evaluate them in the most objective way. The $ 2,500 price is probably not possible because it's too high for ETH now. It could hit $ 1,500 and the Bitcoin price would be $ 30,000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
Recently introduced a new solution for scalability outside of the Ethereum blockchain. It is a sidechain based on Snark. It will allow users to transfer tokens and ether outside the network at transaction speeds of up to 17,000. This speed can be compared with the indicator of Visa and promises blockchain and cryptocurrencies as a whole transition to a new level. Since scalability is one of the main problems of cryptocurrencies, the solution based on Snark for Ethereum can be a breakthrough for the entire industry and the explosive growth of the exchange rate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 08, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
Most likely this year we will not see the beautiful price of Ethereum. Interestingly someday in life, there will be a price above $2,000. Probably everything will depend on Bitcoin. Let's hope that it will be very expensive.

Ethereum is not so dependent on bitcoin's market value as it has also its own use case and blockchain. Obviously, ethereum is also the second cryptocurrency with highest market capitalization and ethereum is making its own path to success too. A 5,000$ per Ethereum can even be possible in the 2020s.
And my opinion is that ethereal is strongly influenced by bitcoin, because we have never seen much growth of etherium with a drop in bitcoin. The current situation confirms this, no one wants to invest in any of the Altcoins, including ethereum, until it is stable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
I`m careful in my prediction and side with Investing Haven - the price will be around 1000 USD by the end of this year.
Even if you stick to different point of view regarding future price higher cap, it is the perfect time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
You know, there is one thing that will really shock you as the whales are spreading the news that makes many traders blind. News such as ETH will increase to $ 2,000 or Bitcoin will increase to $ 30,000, which is a complete trap. They want you to buy BTC at high prices and make the price of BTC will increase. Many people who make a purchase order will make the price of Bitcoin so high and whales will sell their BTC again. Be alert Wink
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 06, 2018, 09:08:56 AM
Most likely this year we will not see the beautiful price of Ethereum. Interestingly someday in life, there will be a price above $2,000. Probably everything will depend on Bitcoin. Let's hope that it will be very expensive.

Ethereum is not so dependent on bitcoin's market value as it has also its own use case and blockchain. Obviously, ethereum is also the second cryptocurrency with highest market capitalization and ethereum is making its own path to success too. A 5,000$ per Ethereum can even be possible in the 2020s.
Activity: 110
October 06, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
My predictions are that the next ethereum will rise in price to over 1000$ minimum, so it's time to think about investing now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 03, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
Activity: 214
October 03, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
ETH is currently discounting many times, I do not think it will reach $ 1500-2000 by the end of this year. This was difficult as China banned the ICO, which was a big blow to ETH. I think if we want the price of ETH to rise to $ 1500-2000, we need to patiently wait in 2019, the market will be green again that every penny began to grow well. This year was a bad year for electronic money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I am very happy with the forecast of One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group. I really believe and hope that this will be the case.
Activity: 98
October 03, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
I expect ETH to rise by the end of the year, so I definitely hold my ETH tokens.
May be the rise will not be that dramatic, but we will see.
Activity: 280
October 01, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
2018 is not over yet so everything is possible here but I'm more inclined that the growth will be by the end of the year and next year we will take new frontiers !
Maybe what you say is that there is also the truth that ethereum will grow again at the end of the year,
we hope of course that can really happen,
but somehow it's hard to predict and the important thing is we just follow the development
It's true that most likely ethereum will grow at the end of the year,
Hopefully that can really happen and just follow the progress
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
2018 is not over yet so everything is possible here but I'm more inclined that the growth will be by the end of the year and next year we will take new frontiers !
Maybe what you say is that there is also the truth that ethereum will grow again at the end of the year,
but somehow it's hard to predict and the important thing is we just follow the development
In any case, today there are all the prerequisites for the active growth of prices for ethereum. Moreover, the development of the platform is accompanied by the introduction of new technologies, as the team has repeatedly stated, which will also affect the interest in the aether in the society.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 01, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
Activity: 588
October 01, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
I don't think ETH will be the king anymore but that's just because the whole game has changed over the last year. Even though it may not be the king,, it will definitely be a member of the royal court though.
in any case I see the potential of the etherium much more than that of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, as an international crypto currency, it will lose its value and the etherium will take the leading positions in the crypto currency market.
in fact, the team has repeatedly stated about the possibility of a hard etherium plug in December 2018. If this is real, then the price of the etherium will definitely go up and reach the level of the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 579
October 01, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
I don't think ETH will be the king anymore but that's just because the whole game has changed over the last year. Even though it may not be the king,, it will definitely be a member of the royal court though.
in any case I see the potential of the etherium much more than that of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, as an international crypto currency, it will lose its value and the etherium will take the leading positions in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 368
October 01, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: