Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 2. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
I have always been positive about Ethereum. Not only because he likes me as a product and platform, but also because it is a revolutionary technology. I am sure that smart contracts will make themselves felt in all branches of human life.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500

I agree with you however i believe it will take more time to kit 2.5k. Still a long way to go but right now is a good time to buy and hold. on a separate note, im gonna share with you guys two of the largest discord servers that give the best crypto market analysis in my opinion. Has definitely helped me with my trading. Feel free to join.
https://discord.gg/4dsNazx
https://discord.gg/97Ap6AQ
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
i believe ethereum. ethereum is awsome cryptocurrency. i can predit 2000-3000$ end of year(2018). but it depends on market situations( bear or bull). 2000-3000$ target is bull market. always DYOR
I have a similar forecast. I think the drawdown will end this month and rapid growth will begin. Now many sell their coin and I buy the opposite
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
I don't think it's going to go too far. suppose there is a very positive news in the market. ETH has risen 100%. It's $ 500. in other subcoins, the volume rises to be 300 million dollars. the summit is 800 billion dollars. my guess is it could be around $ 300-400 by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 01, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
2018 is not over yet so everything is possible here but I'm more inclined that the growth will be by the end of the year and next year we will take new frontiers !
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 08:24:38 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

we saw ceo's forecast.

it dumped to 250 dollar. 0.1x of his prediction. 90% margin of error.

to end of year it will be 400 for my prediction.
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 01:27:07 AM
I do not want to make forecasts, but only to see in the coming days whether the barrier of $ 280 will be overcome. If yes then most likely we have waited for recovery and now it is worthwhile to look optimistically at the future of all investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 01, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
The crypto market has come under the 2nd coin. It's an exceptional coin. I think all people believe in Ethereum and I believe it. In December, the price of Ethereum was 2017. But now this year is very low. The price of Ethereum is not known this year. I'm submitting some ethereum. Hopefully, the price of Ethereum is expected to $600 this year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

As it currently stands and with less volatility you see for bitcoin prices I doubt ETH would go higher than $400 by the end of 2018. If BTC breaks 10K this year by some miracle than it might gain momentum and shoots over $500 but that is my most optimistic prediction at this point in time.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
I think that even the previous level of the price will not be, if everything will be so, and the turn will happen only by the end of the year, the maximum is 500-600 dollars. So, in principle, even such indicators will already be a small recovery.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 24, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
I am sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure this is due to the drop in market factors, buying ethereum will now get a big profit someday.
It's true that what you say is better now that we use the time to buy ethereum,
I also believe that ethereum prices will soon recover,
the most important thing is that we have to believe in that and remain patient to wait for ethereum prices to rise
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
In early 2018, it seemed to me that the prices for most coins would be much higher. But today the situation on the crypto currency market is very complicated. It seems to me that ETH can not rise above 500 dollars.
Activity: 1190
September 24, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
I am sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure this is due to the drop in market factors, buying ethereum will now get a big profit someday.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
I think the ETH price at the end of this year will be at $ 1,200. Although ETH's current price is only $ 240. I think it will increase with Bitcoin and make the market exciting. So we should buy ETH and hold it now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 24, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
Ethereum is always one of the best crypto in the market. But its having a hard time this year. I thinks it will not hit a thousand mark this year. Maybe next year.
- 2018 has not ended here, we still have a few months before the end of the year, and we can hope for a boom of eth because as you say, now is a difficult period, not just eth's, that's the whole of this market. And I believe many people are thinking of manipulating from a dark corner of the market, some big monsters are still playing and accumulating in the market and of course, when they have prepared all the tools, they will push things up again, the ending of this story is still unclear, but the rate of return to $1000 is probably very high
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
Ethereum is always one of the best crypto in the market. But its having a hard time this year. I thinks it will not hit a thousand mark this year. Maybe next year.
Activity: 164
September 22, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
I hope by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.  But most likely this year will not be the most successful.
We have to think realistically until now ethereum's condition is still down,
of course with such conditions it is very difficult at the end of the year to grow 2 times,
the most important thing is that we hope that ethereum will be able to recover soon

Of course, you can not always make money on jumps of the market. The ethereum will need to show more solid trump cards if they want to develop
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 16, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
I hope by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.  But most likely this year will not be the most successful.
We have to think realistically until now ethereum's condition is still down,
of course with such conditions it is very difficult at the end of the year to grow 2 times,
the most important thing is that we hope that ethereum will be able to recover soon
Activity: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:43:01 AM
Ethereum suggests itself nicely in the crypto-foreign money market, so it has this kind of good indicator of sales and purchases, many people do no longer let move and do no longer permit move, and the most naked coin is not thrown by using charges.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
It seems difficult at the end of the year ethereum prices can grow up to 2 times,
with conditions like today, of course we don't expect too much,
the most important thing is we must remain patient, stay optimistic and follow the progress
Pages:
Jump to: