Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 19. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 03, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
This july seems to be the beginning of a move awaited by investors who have waited long enough after they have survived to keep their digital assets and the crypto market is starting to look green I am also sure the ETH will rise again and break the $ 1200 again.

yes hopefully aja eth price will always be green and will continue to grow so that the digital money market will be more crowded and successful of course.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
This year, the price for ETH will be about $ 1000.  Many people predict the price in 2000 $, but I very much doubt.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
With risk taking for ICOs picking back up now, I can see ETH back at its ATH at least by the EOY, likely sooner.
In terms of ICOs to watch if interested...I have several ICOs that I feel would be very worth your while checking out. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
July 03, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
This july seems to be the beginning of a move awaited by investors who have waited long enough after they have survived to keep their digital assets and the crypto market is starting to look green I am also sure the ETH will rise again and break the $ 1200 again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 08:22:32 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

well with the information listed about and all logical possibilities shows shows that the price will suddenly increase by the ends of this year. secondly the looking at the scenario of what happened last year December 2017 shows it will moon by the ends of 2018 i strongly believes that it increase. although it ethereum was very down last two months but surprisingly the price is growing again.

so i will advise one holding eth to just hold till now till the ends of this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
for 2018 this may be very good with the improvement of Ethereum is growing this makes the price is also quite excessive. seen with its potential to attain a completely high fee through the give up of 2018. with the various supporters of Ethereum, this makes Ethereum has many enthusiasts who make the charge so improved.
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
The prices are constantly falling, this time they are down and this is the buying opportunity of investors, so that is the best time you do not miss the opportunity.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

I also think that the Ethereum will show good results for investors and those who keep their coins. If the team implements the process of postmining for this coin, I'm sure that the coin is to do the increasing growth of prices for Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
July 03, 2018, 04:21:07 AM
Read the roadmap, there are lists of projects that has to be executed and when its done we can be assured that ETH will hit you big. One of the largest brand of healthcare in the USA is already adapting the blockchain technology with the use of ETH, and no wonder if sooner or later ETH would battle bitcoin as king.

i have waited eth value at least 2000 dollar eof in january.
now i am waiting it will become 500 dollar.
no new aths can come in short time
Activity: 20
July 03, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
ETH is better than BTC from a technical standpoint. But it still have so many faults and scaling still is a problems for both chains.

If you dont have much time, its ok to only buy ETH. If you have more time to learn more, you will have some other chains that is also very promising
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
Ethereum will surely bloom this 2018. A lot of tokens (ERC-20) uses ETH mainnet / blockchain. This helps ethereum to increase its market since they need ETH to trade, because ETH will act as their transaction fee called as GAS. There is also a downside of course, since it is easy to create token, some use this opportunity to trick people, they are using this token to scam, and this will result to dumping of ETH. Nevertheless, ETH will have more demand in the future and will be like a bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
I agree with your opinion.
It is undeniable that Ethereum's superiority is very good.
I'm sure Ethereum will be the main coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
Even according to the information I heard that many Bitcoin users are switching to Ethereum.
I am sure Ethereum will be a strong coin and much in demand by many people.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 03, 2018, 01:29:42 AM
I like it when someone will predict the price of Ethereum, or any other crypto for that matter, in a realistic way. It is highly probable that Ethereum will be reaching $2,500 to $3,000 at the end of the year. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin, second to Bitcoin overall. The future of Ethereum is even bigger with its entrance in so many countries, establishing partnership. Ethereum is openly supported even by the banks. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 01:19:52 AM
1k by end of year after worst of bear market is finished by sept

I don't really care how much 1 Eth will costs at the end of the year but hopefully you are right that the bearish market will end by September because when the bullish market will start, i think ethereum's market value will exceed beyond our expectations. What i care for now is that i buy more during the dip.
Activity: 117
July 03, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
I think the rate of ETH in this year will follow bitcoin price, if bitcoin rises then ETH will pass up and vice versa. whether or not the ETH can damage or beat the previous highs, it seems like it could manifest. My prediction is that Eth would destroy 1800$ when bitcoin movements up
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
I also think that in December the broadcast will cost about 2500$. This price is quite achievable. And in 2019, the price could rise to $ 10,000. It's my opinion!
Activity: 155
July 02, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
I hope that in 2018 ETH will reach new highs and we will see 2000 dollars for a coin. It seems to me that this coin has a very large growth potential.
ETH will hit $2000 this year I can be sure of it. The stability or consistency of Ethereum will lead its investors to success and I think it will be like the next bitcoin not too far in the future.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
I think that by the end of the year the price will not rise higher than 600 dollars and will not fall below 300, I rely on these figures
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 02, 2018, 08:05:57 PM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
I really hope you are right because hitting 2000 in few months with current market situations seems unrealistic
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 07:50:22 PM
My plan for my ethereums is just continue holding for the rest of this year. I think ethereum has a very low price now, and in my opinion, it has a great potential to be the best investment choice after of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: