Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 23. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
By the end of the year, the price for ETH will most likely grow by a maximum of 2 times.  I think very good growth will only be in the next year.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
Yes, I think this is a real price that can be achieved at the end of this year.Everyone will wait for growth.It's gonna be really cool.I advise everyone not to sell while ethereum.
Activity: 96
June 28, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
I very much hope that the price of Ethereum will grow enough in recent years. Because I have been investing in it for a long time and waiting for the rise. His slow growth is very unnerving.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 11:04:45 AM
That is the reason why I invest in ethereum. I see the future of ethereum very well. many ico projects believe in ethereum technology to create new tokens or coins.
Activity: 714
June 28, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
In my opinion, the value of the currency can reach even up to $ 5000 by the end of 2018. Ethereum cost $ 10 in January 2017, and now its rate is about $ 1070. Do you think it's far from $5000?
Keep in mind that to reach $ 2000 it must have a market cap of $ 200 billion. After that, it can jump up one day to $ 2,000. That's my prediction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
June 28, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
by the end of this year (2018), I feel like ETH will reach the $1500 price tag. the higher it goes the better it is for me personally, but I'm only cautiously optimistic. you know how these things are, crypto is fairly unpredictable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
i think ethereum would not hit 2500$ in this year. This year been a long bear market happening from febuary until this month, I do think if there is no bad thing happening anymore next month we will go green and ethereum will increasing too, i do think ethereum will grow into 1000-1500 $ in this year.
Activity: 183
June 28, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
Pretty much you right, by the end of 2018 year ethereum will hit 2000$ or even 2500$. Don't know what to say about 2019 and 2020
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 27, 2018, 01:47:33 PM
As for the projects that are discussed today and are based on the blockchain ETH, they still choose the ETH platform, not the other one, for there are reasons for this, so I think that the ETH price may be above this year's $ 2000 if nothing happens and everything will go the same way as it is now.
I agree with you. Surely the price of ETH at the end of the year will be priced at $ 2000. The whale will choose ETH as the coin pumped this year. A lot of people are selling bitcoin and buying ETh
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 27, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
My prediction for Ethereum is around $3000 within this year end and there are more positive thing about Ethereum to perform well for this year. The ERC20 platform is the biggest strength for this coin and every altcoins doing transaction through this platform and every single transaction the alts do will be a plus for Ethereum and due to this I think the price will reach the moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
I would like to see a price tag of $ 1,000 or more, but there are fewer and fewer hopes. I'm already tired of waiting.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 27, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
There are so many value prediction now about some great altcoins now in the market because the movement of the value of the coins in the market is unpredictable, but for the value of ethereum I believe that it will continuesly pump in the next two years.
Activity: 460
June 27, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

i think it will reach 4000-5000$ at the end of this year and the holders of ETH could reach good profit, ETH is one of the best coin in crypto world. and it will be better in speed and also some of other parameter using sharding and POS systems.
this is your personal opinion. I believe that this is only hope and nothing more. at the moment the whole market is falling, and when there is growth, no one really can say, but only guess. I would very much like to see such a price, but I very much doubt it.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
the price of the etherium is more stable than the bitcoin price. My advice to you is to invest in something new like Socratus
Activity: 51
June 27, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
Well BTC is insanely expensive, so I don't see reason why ETH couldn't reach 2K and move up the ladder. At least ETH has some Development progress. It can have upgrades and whatnot, while BTC can't.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

i think it will reach 4000-5000$ at the end of this year and the holders of ETH could reach good profit, ETH is one of the best coin in crypto world. and it will be better in speed and also some of other parameter using sharding and POS systems.
Activity: 49
Merit: 8
June 27, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
In the contemporary year this is 2018, it's miles expected that Ethereum could reach round $ 1500. by using the end of next yr that is 2019, it is expected that Ethereum could be somewhere round $ 12,000. further, by means of the end of the yr 2020, it's far assumed that Ethereum would be around $ 20,000.

Consequently, when you look at the form of returns which are expected from Ethereum, you would understand that it has an extended way to move nonetheless.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
now it is very difficult to determine the price of Ethereum, because Ethereum prices are unstable and it makes people start not trusting to invest in Ethereum, but I still predict Ethereum price will rise and reach $ 800- $ 1000 at the end of December 2018.
In 2018 it is very difficult to predict all coin prices including ethereum,
for now it seems that the price of ethereum is going down and makes no longer believe in ethereum,
but I think by the end of 2018 it is likely that the price of ethereum will rise again
Yes, we all hope so. However, if the intent of globalists is to lower the price of bitcoin as low as possible, then this means that the price of the ethereum will continue to decline. In this case, the forecasts for a price of $ 2,500 by the end of this year will be false. Now the turning point is. If the price of bitcoin falls lower then this could mean that the bull market will not be this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 27, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
now it is very difficult to determine the price of Ethereum, because Ethereum prices are unstable and it makes people start not trusting to invest in Ethereum, but I still predict Ethereum price will rise and reach $ 800- $ 1000 at the end of December 2018.
In 2018 it is very difficult to predict all coin prices including ethereum,
for now it seems that the price of ethereum is going down and makes no longer believe in ethereum,
but I think by the end of 2018 it is likely that the price of ethereum will rise again
Activity: 64
June 27, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
Entry to 2018 was fast but unfortunately it did not go on. The end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 are said to be years of Ethereum. Stay on track.
Pages:
Jump to: