Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 20. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
1k by end of year after worst of bear market is finished by sept
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
I strongly believe that after the end of this year ETH will reach new value and i think i can break all the records of the crypto world. So guys lets wait for the magic of ETH.
Activity: 150
July 02, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Most likely the price this year will be about $ 1000.  Maybe even less.  This year there will be no good growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
I believe that all alcoins can achieve a higher price at the end of the year especially Bitcoin and ethereum they can be more stronger and more valuable this year i hope so.
Activity: 462
July 01, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
This price is quite possible. I think that by the end of the year the price will be over $ 1000. if Bitcoin grows more than $ 20,000 then it can be 2500 - $ 3000 and more.
Activity: 14
July 01, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Eth will do well by year end
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
July 01, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Ethereum has rightfully and deservedly gained its position as 2nd most valuable and popular crypto after bitcoin. It has gone through a lot of ups and downs and always came out strong. Many people have used the Ethereum platform to launch their project and raise funds. The sky is the beginning for ethereum.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition right now and I don't expect it to end up as a winner.
Lots of icos will go to other platforms soon.
But a price of $2000 is still possible at the end of the year. And this month it will increase $400
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
I think that this year we will not see highs updates. The market is not ready for the arrival of serious money. And in the next price may well reach 2000 or even 3000
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 01, 2018, 02:20:55 PM
For me I will say for this 2018, I will be looking at eth price to go to 1k and i think that would happen by the end of the year and i am not expecting it to happen now, the market is in bear condition since this year begin and that has reduced a lot of interest for cryptos.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
An unlikely but possible “explosion” of bitcoin for any reason can bring cryptocurrency №2 to the first positions. And the idea of crypto skeptics that bitcoin will die and the ether, is not necessary to take into account: no one disputes about the prospects of the blockchain in General. If BTC fails, the air will grow 5-7 times in a matter of weeks, although in the first moments there may be a slight drop in the “tandem”.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
I think Ethereal's price will fall slightly in the near future to prepare for a strong rally in  end of third quarter and fourth quarter of 2018. The price of Ethereum can rise to more than 1300. And everything is just predictable.
Activity: 686
July 01, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
my prediction this year's Etherium can only reach $ 900 because looking at the current market I think Etherium is difficult to return to its highest price. but it is not impossible for Etherium to return to its highest price just for the present difficult
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
it is possible for ethereum to hit $2000,if they crypto market corrects,ethereum started returning in value on june but dropped on ending of june,what ethereum needs is stability of crypto market,am sure by ending of july they value of ethereum rise high but they crypto market is volatile.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
Eth today has a great reputation and influence of many altcoins because of majority of platform base in terms of trading and even the smart contract that made many investors are really satisfied of making any transaction using Eth. Not surprisingly it will reach to $2500 because they already had it, they are really working on it.So I decided to invest Eth today as it is expected to be more richer not by the end of the year.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
Perhaps I agree with you and this year we will see a new price maximum for the Ethereum from $ 2000 to $ 3000. The main thing is that all technical ideas were realized this year.
Activity: 42
July 01, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
At the moment,the price of Ethereum is 499$,it is possible that at the end of the year Ethereum will be  1000$.
Activity: 28
July 01, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
the price falls but it's better to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I really hope that in the upcoming months the price would gonna pump. I trust in the process of bitcoin and ethereum and its ability to gain back to its previous price. I think all we need to do was to break the sell wall and keep on pushing the price upward.
Indeed, by looking at the condition of ethereum prices are going down we have to be patient to wait for the price can rise again,
hopefully with the passing of time the price ethereum can go up and the important thing we just follow its development
Activity: 364
July 01, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
I'm in line with your prediction, even though I've lost half of my assets I keep in Ethereum, but I still believe and will keep it for a long time. because I believe Ethereum will bring huge profits to me and to Ethereum holders around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: