Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 29. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
ETH is now popular day by day many investors are invest them and they are all success this coin future is good I hope end of 2018 ETH can reach 1.5k hit
Activity: 164
June 23, 2018, 12:07:29 AM
In my opinion this year there will be no good growth and the price for ETH will grow to $ 1000-1300.  I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 75
June 22, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
TH may reach $2,500, but it should not be in 2018. It's too early.I think it's possible for ETH to reach $1,000 this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
Basically, price depends on the market so, It's hard to predict. but as we can see the growth of Ethereum is increasing hopefully the price of ETH hit 1500$ by the end of 2018.
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
Ethereum is good coin, in the past we have seen eth price increased so much, sometime it was over 1300$, ethereum is now at its true price, and it will continue increasing in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 22, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
None were able to make thgr price prediction in the right manner as the market is deviating large scale away from the predictions made by experts. At the beginning of the year it was said that ethereum was to reach a bigger value, and in this regard everyone were hoping for the best to happen, but none is accurate.
June 22, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
I still can not give a clearer prediction about the price of ethereum this year. the market is currently uncertain because there are many issues that make some people doubt the price opinion
Activity: 138
June 22, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
If the market does not recover in the coming months, then the price for ETH will be a maximum of $ 1000.  Maybe less.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
an independent consulting company, deVere Group, working in the field of investment and capital management, has the most positive forecast: according to them, the Ethereum will cost $ 2500 by the end of the year. moreover, the rate will continue to grow in 2019 and 2020. and there are several confirmations. for example, Ethereum is increasingly used as a trading tool, and the use of smart contracts is increasingly encountered.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 22, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
yes, what you know for the price at the end of this year ethereum will rise high above $ 2000 more, so for the technical problem that is there ethereum be excellent for many people and the team in it's very innovative about technological progress and the influence of other things that will making ethereum increasing rapidly.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 22, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500

Yes many ethereum as of now gaining value but in the other hand it will down slowly but it is not a hindrance to hold for ethereum. We need to follow steps for us to be successful. In the bitcoin market it is not stable because it is flactuation but their are ICOs gain for ethereum because of the advantages of it like the value cam compete with the other coin wich os second to bitcoin.
Activity: 67
June 22, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
I think that by 2018, the price of Ethereum will reach a new high. Because I think his competitors are still weak. Not enough to pose a threat to it. May not be suitable for long-term holding. However, prices should be very optimistic this year.
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 22, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
At the beginning of the year, the price of Ethereum was very happy, but, as I understand it, we will not see more such pleasant figures until 2020
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
Ethereum is a unique cryptocurrency that combines high cost with weak overbought. For example, most analysts believe that the exorbitant price of bitcoin is 90% due to the hype around bitcoin in the press and the Internet. Ethereum is not so hyped up, so its course should be recognized as more objective and competent. The cost of the ether is much less dependent on apocalyptic forecasts for the crypts, on all sorts of fakes on the Internet and real events in the bitcoin environment. Thus, Ethereum holders, brokers and traders are protected to a greater extent than bitcoin holders.

The stability of the exchange rate allows you to develop long-term plans for investments, to protect them, to develop a long-playing trading strategy, to receive increased income. The lower the probability of cryptocurrency depreciation, the more holders and fans it has. Most analysts are confident that Ethereum will not depreciate. This forms the basic forecast of the course of this crypt. Considering the ether as a quite stable currency, investors are happy to keep their funds in it. Increasingly, speculators are expressing interest in ethereum: a stable growth in the cost allows you to make good money.

In General, the cost of ETH depends on many factors, but the hype in the press does not play a decisive role in determining the price. This is an important difference between the ether and bitcoin.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
I think the past few months have been very repressive for ICO, which is expected to be restored by the end of this year. As long as the ICO project is increased, the demand for ETH will be restored.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
If bitcoin does not stop falling, then all coins will also lose value. Ethereum can cost $ 300 by the end of the summer.
You are right, but it seems to me now the price will then grow, then fall.  And stable growth will only be in September.
However, I really see this year 2018 as an eth year and btc includes all the other cryptocurrencies to make big improvements when the year ends. So we have to see and see how the market moves but what I believe is that the market will never remain red as it is now.
Activity: 172
June 22, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
If bitcoin does not stop falling, then all coins will also lose value. Ethereum can cost $ 300 by the end of the summer.
You are right, but it seems to me now the price will then grow, then fall.  And stable growth will only be in September.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
June 22, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
I hope the price of the etherium will exceed  2k $ already in 2018. It remains to wait a bit and the market will become green)))
Activity: 164
June 22, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
Now there are no prerequisites for market growth. Therefore, bitcoin and all other coins will be cheaper. I think that by the end of the year the etherium will not cost more than 450-500 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: