Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 24. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 27, 2018, 08:19:39 AM
now it is very difficult to determine the price of Ethereum, because Ethereum prices are unstable and it makes people start not trusting to invest in Ethereum, but I still predict Ethereum price will rise and reach $ 800- $ 1000 at the end of December 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Year 2018 is not a good year for all coins. We could also generalize that ETH could be among them. ETH price might not recover until the end of 2018 since we could see a very bad trend even in starting years.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 08:11:58 AM
As of now that markets are being in a deep mate, i think this year is not the year of it, yes it will increase price but not that too much. As we have seen price of eth are being high and low. This is the reason why i hold eth for long term because i also believes one day in future, it will be back to its all time high.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodies well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
I agree with you and because of the potentials that this coin has, I believe ethereum will be around $1500 to $1800 by the end of the year when the bear period is over and it will rise higher in the coming year.
I agree with you, the year only goes up to the middle and looking at the current rate early to draw any conclusions. Everyone remembers 2017 and growth that we observed. Perhaps in late 2018 we will see a similar rally. In my opinion the ETH course by the end of 2018 will be about $ 1000.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodies well for ethereum.
I agree with you and because of the potentials that this coin has, I believe ethereum will be around $1500 to $1800 by the end of the year when the bear period is over and it will rise higher in the coming year.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
Great information you shared to us, I read somewhere too that there's will be a huge changes will going to happen and I think that changes are the things what you said, I'm one of those people who's waiting for that time to come, To see etherium at $2500 will be a great price also everyone will have a good result on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
I think that somewhere in 2000 $ Etherium will cost closer to the end of 2018 ...
Activity: 191
June 27, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Well ethereum is still the number two in the rankings of cryptocurrencies in terms of the market cap according to coinmarketcap.com. Well it is constantly on its place being second to bitcoin. Yet when will it goes up to the point that it will reach bitcoin. We cannot say since they all has its potential to skyrocket which is happening without stating that they will. Maybe there will be a good price change of ethereum once the price of bitcoin moves good as well.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
I think that the broadcast will grow by the end of the year. Since there are no alternatives to crypto-currencies and the system is blocked. The usual cache does not blast with such functions that the ether can offe
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
it seems to me that Ethereum will show its price, now it has fallen,but there is nothing wrong, soon everything will return to its place and it will continue to grow
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
the coin is under discussion, because there are many fundamental events around it, but I do not see any really serious reasons for growth. only if it's heavily advertised.
Activity: 270
June 26, 2018, 11:08:15 PM
There is a feeling that something is going to happen, the market can not have a permanent decline. I think that we will be able to observe growth, at least to the range of 1400-1500 dollars.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
June 26, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
for 2018 this will be very good with the development of Ethereum is increasing this makes the price is also quite high. seen with its potential to reach a very high price by the end of 2018. with the many supporters of Ethereum, this makes Ethereum has many enthusiasts who make the price so increased.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
In 2018, I think the price of eth should reach 2000 dollars, which is only a matter of time, and it may take a long time, but it should be at the end of the year.

Activity: 6
June 26, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
Either way, when it comes to 2018, I thinks ethereum is going to have a good year. The price of an Ether should outperform that of a Bitcoin
Activity: 133
June 26, 2018, 06:01:22 PM
If the market does not recover in the next couple of months, then the price for ETH will be a maximum of $ 1000.  And maybe less.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
Well The truth is that no knows how the prices of coin will do and therefore no one can predict on the price of eth this 2018, we can only speculate on the prices of the coin which might eventually come to true or false.
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
Well, I don't know about the 2500$, but I think it's  900$... I just wonder what will push it if there is an active growth)
What do you think what the news may let the growth of ETH?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
It seems to me that the growth of ETH to the level of$ 1000 by the end of the year is quite likely, many people are talking about it. ETH is always slowly but surely rising in price.
Activity: 74
June 26, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
In my opinion, the etherium today is one of the most promising coins. It has shown excellent development in recent times and I think many more qualitative changes will be implemented.
So this is my favorite for 2018-2019
Pages:
Jump to: