Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 33. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
Dear friends, it is very pleasant for many to listen to the future forecast for the growth of the air. I want to believe that soon our financial situation will improve. I agree with many statements that testify to the growth of the ether.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
Difficulties are observed in all cryptocurrencies.but as long as Ethereum is used as a platform to create new tokens, it will be in demand and the price will not fall.I think by the end of the year we'll see some serious growth.Ethereum will continue to increase in value, I believeat the end 2018 Ethereum will reach $ 1500- $ 2000. so that the prospects for this cryptocurrency are quite good.
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
I do not know who how, but personally I very much trust this coin and this project. It seems to me that this is a very reliable project and you do not need to be afraid to invest in it. a lot of time passed and the ethereum showed itself well, but you should not buy only because of the unpredictability of all the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 14, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
My forecast is 1000$ per coin in the end of 2018, or less if another strong coins will change eth platform to own. Of course if bitcoin will 12k at this time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:22:36 PM
For now it is difficult to predict ethereum, because the pric go don every day, even as of now it is goin below 600. It not only ethereum including Bitcoin too, so it will increase but it will take time
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 14, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
according to say The price of Ethereum is greatly improved this year, because we can see when there is a decrease in juag is not so low, but I am very confident that the future of Ethereum will increase even higher, because Ethereum becomes the main coin after bitcoin, its growth potential is huge, up to 10,000 dollar. But Neo was breathing on his back at this point.
Not going to happen ethereum is a good coin but one of the issues I have with it is the fact that it separated itself in two different coins, in fact if you were to ask me which one is the real ethereum I will say that it is ETC and not ETH and many of the old timers in the forum do not like ethereum precisely because of that, so I do not think ETH is going to surpass BTC.
ethereum gas so many projects based on it - if ethereum dies, i think there is going to be a collapse and i do not evenwant to think about it
There is no doubt that if ethereum died there will be a massive crisis in the market especially for all of those projects being developed above ethereum, however while it is almost a guarantee we will get a crash if that happened at the same time I think we will recover fast from it, there are many other platforms that can take ethereum place and the best projects running above that network will find a way to survive.

I think from this month will grow again for all the crypto currencies because we see in the last couple of years they value will be grow more Higher n the last few months of a year yeah so I also hope that the value of all crypto currencies will be high from this month hope it will came soon.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

at this moment ETH break out 500 dollar trend line once again. I think it will reached 5000 at the end of this year (2018) because there are so many people using ETH for trading and also participating on ICOs
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 14, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
according to say The price of Ethereum is greatly improved this year, because we can see when there is a decrease in juag is not so low, but I am very confident that the future of Ethereum will increase even higher, because Ethereum becomes the main coin after bitcoin, its growth potential is huge, up to 10,000 dollar. But Neo was breathing on his back at this point.
Not going to happen ethereum is a good coin but one of the issues I have with it is the fact that it separated itself in two different coins, in fact if you were to ask me which one is the real ethereum I will say that it is ETC and not ETH and many of the old timers in the forum do not like ethereum precisely because of that, so I do not think ETH is going to surpass BTC.
ethereum gas so many projects based on it - if ethereum dies, i think there is going to be a collapse and i do not evenwant to think about it
There is no doubt that if ethereum died there will be a massive crisis in the market especially for all of those projects being developed above ethereum, however while it is almost a guarantee we will get a crash if that happened at the same time I think we will recover fast from it, there are many other platforms that can take ethereum place and the best projects running above that network will find a way to survive.
Activity: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
My calculations tell me that this year the price will not rise above $ 800 per coin. This is my forecast.

I'll have to agree with this. $800 per coin seems more realistic, although one should hope for the best, and always expect the worst. Here's hoping the higher predictions others have made is the end result closer to 2018  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
My calculations tell me that this year the price will not rise above $ 800 per coin. This is my forecast.
Activity: 181
June 14, 2018, 04:42:02 AM
This year, the price for ETH will grow a maximum of 2 times.  And I think the price will not be higher than $ 1000.
Activity: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
you have to remember that these are just assumptions and predictions, we can not make 100% accurate predictions, we still need strong fundamental analysis and good signal, maybe $ 1,500 for 2018 is enough
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
Ethereum prices at this time are quite good and have increased compared to last year. so this year Ethereum has an increasingly interested enthusiast to own Ethereum as its flagship coin. this will further affect their development and make Ethereum prices even higher.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

the price of ETH of course this year is quiet down, but it's still alright, there are so many people who invested their money in ETH, the value market of ETH is still a lot, so it will become huge again and reach the peak soon
Activity: 392
June 13, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
Activity: 392
June 13, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
I am really curious what ethereum price will be in ayear or in two years. I hope it contunipues to be one of the mpst stable and strong cryptocurrency
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 13, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
Activity: 138
June 13, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
This year, the price of ETH will not grow much.  This year is very bad.  And if the price grows 3 times this will be very good.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
I think ETH will drop below $ 500 in the near future but it will increase again at the end of the year. If it reaches $ 2,500 then that is great.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 12, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
You're wrong second valuable is Bitcoin Cash.. etherium is second only on the list on coinmarket. but rather you say etherium is the second famous coin after bitcoin and it has a lot of potential and Development.
Pages:
Jump to: