Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 34. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
Most likely this year there will be no strong growth and the price for ETH will grow by a maximum of 2 times.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Ethereum will definitely show itself in future but now we are having such a drastic falling of whole market, so just wait and believe
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
Depends on the needs. If most icos projects still raise money by ETH, the price of it won't be low
I think the price of Ethereum will never be low again. He built himself a solid Foundation with which to go forward without looking back
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
Considering the situation of market price, I believe the price of ethereum will not rise as much as expected but in the coming year, It will rise very well. The rate at which it will rise this year will depend largely on the rate at which the market price increases and also the demand but I believe it will reach $1000.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
This year is not the most successful.  And I think this year there will be no good growth.  I think the price will be about $ 1000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
I think by the end of 2018, ETH could reach $ 2000. But it still has to wait on the big boss BTC. If BTC can increase sharply, it will create momentum for ETH growth.

I dont think so. Cheesy ETH was at 1300 at its all time high. And it will get no new technique exept of Casper. I think we will see the $1000 in a few Month but that it. Maybe $1100.  Tongue

Actually we need much more marketcap if we want the etherium mlre than $1500 this year.
Its still possible but mostly very difficult. Its depending on how interest the new people to invest their money amd make the price pump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
This year is not the most successful and I think the price this year will not grow much.  The maximum will grow to $ 1300.

I think it is difficult to observe the ethereum price in all cryptocurrencies. but for as long as Ethereum is the main character in the platform to create a new token, the demands and the interests will surely increase and the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 144
June 11, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
The year 2018 becomes a big year for ethereum because in the year 2018 this ethereum has a remarkable development of its community. Investors and ICO flocked to join the ethereum. This makes rapid progress for ethereum prospects faster. Ethereum became an increasingly strong coin to defend its position as king of altcoins. Of course, this positively influences the price of ethereum by increasingly higher this year.
Activity: 27
June 10, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
Depends on the needs. If most icos projects still raise money by ETH, the price of it won't be low
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2018, 11:53:20 PM
The crypto-market is quite difficult to be predicted by newbies like us but with the little information I have, I think ethereum price could reach $2000 this year.
There is still plenty of time to take ETH to the moon.
That would be a great news if that will happen, because it will surely reward those who trust the technology which until now are holding.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
The crypto-market is quite difficult to be predicted by newbies like us but with the little information I have, I think ethereum price could reach $2000 this year.
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
This year is not the most successful and I think the price this year will not grow much.  The maximum will grow to $ 1300.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
I think the above analysis is correct, ethereum will grow more in price by end of the year as it stands till date one of  the best altcoins with a real life use_ case, but patience is needed for it to rise to such price.
Activity: 26
June 10, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
In my opinion, ethereum can go to 1400 at least and we will see this number, if the team will continue to develop the coin and add features, or if Vitalik decide to switch to PoS for example, price can go higher. Otherwise it can show us what the real bottom is Embarrassed
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
according to say The price of Ethereum is greatly improved this year, because we can see when there is a decrease in juag is not so low, but I am very confident that the future of Ethereum will increase even higher, because Ethereum becomes the main coin after bitcoin, its growth potential is huge, up to 10,000 dollar. But Neo was breathing on his back at this point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 10, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
2017 is a good year for Ethereum it keeps its price continuously in an uptrend but for 2018 we also saw major correction for ETH same as what happen to bitcoin but i think the second half of 2018 may a critical months for eth as its price still in correction stage and its faith may rely on Bitcoin price if bitcoin price may goes up ETH may follow and vice versa.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 10, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
It’s $604 as I write this. Expect it to reach the 4-digit mark on the Fourth Quarter of this year. Still have time to find ways to raise more funds to invest in Ethereum.
Do it, while some have some doubts regarding ethereum and what it can be accomplished in the future, I really think that in the next two or three years the growth of ethereum is assured, so if you take the time to invest in it right now you could get incredible profits in the next years the only thing you need to make sure is to hold your coins no matter what happens since there is the possibility the price goes even lower.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
Unfortunately no one can actually predict the price of a coin, any one that try to predict the price is just speculating, the crypto market is been determined by demand and supply. But if you ask me I will say, i will wish for the price to hit  5k
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
to be honest, i do not even think that ethereum is going to be higher than $1100 during this year, it all will depend about if we are gonna recover from this downside or not.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 10, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
ETH at $2,500 would be an insane jump but very possible.

Give it a couple of months i believe in its rise.
Pages:
Jump to: