Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 54. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
My prediction is Ethereum price will not drop back to $500 anymore, it'll start to grow up and return back to $1K level, it's possible to reach $2000 in the end of 2018, but no more than $2K
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
As for the projects that are discussed today and are based on the blockchain ETH, they still choose the ETH platform, not the other one, for there are reasons for this, so I think that the ETH price may be above this year's $ 2000 if nothing happens and everything will go the same way as it is now.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
I suppose it's still great time to buy. You can earn with ETH this year, but no one would tell how many. It mostly depends on BTC rates, as you can see recently two coins have been dropping and rising like in a mirror
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
according to my prediction, the price of Ethereum will rise again as the price of the end of 2017, because the current demand for Ethereum is increasing and the price goes up again. hopefully Ethereum price could reach $ 2,500 by the end of 2018.
I also hope this can happen because I am keeping a lot of ETH for long term goals and if this happens I will be very happy because my profit will increase a lot. I personally believe in ETH technology because this technology can be applied to many ICO projects and most have up to 40% coins using ETH platform for development. I am looking forward to that development and always save money to buy as much ETH
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
We are all waiting for NASDAQ and if NASDAQ start cryptocoin trading than we will see new all time high levels for all crypto coins.
In my opinion we will see bitcoin price around 50k$ and this will make us reall rich
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
There is no doubt, Ethereum may reach an all time high by the end of this year since they are the most picked blockchain used by most altcoins. Vitalik Buterin is super talented and the way he thinks is above and beyond. He always find way sto upgrade the service of Ethereum and other altcoins for the sake of investors. With that kind of team in the project, a price upward movement for Ethereum is inevitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up

Very interesting assumption, where did you get these predictions? Are there any more weighty arguments about what you said?
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
May 01, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
Even after a decent use case, not having a set supply limit can prevent ETH from rising in multiples. ETH unlike BTC has a proper use case and is highly being used in token generation. But that doesn't guarantee an appreciation in price. This can help in retaining the value but doesn't necessarily mean that token will go up when supply is uncapped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
would be 3000$. This is great if the market goes up like 2017. The bad thing is that the ETH could go down to 300$. I think that is the lowest price that ETH can receive
Activity: 406
May 01, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
according to my prediction, the price of Ethereum will rise again as the price of the end of 2017, because the current demand for Ethereum is increasing and the price goes up again. hopefully Ethereum price could reach $ 2,500 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
If its real application were more positive, then we could easily see a figure of $ 2500. Now his $ 700 price has been discussed by a huge amount of ICO on his lapatron. Especially those projects who do not want to do their own blockchain. I believe that the popularity of the etherium is directly related to projects based on it. No projects, there will not be $ 2500
Activity: 163
May 01, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
I think in the coming month there will be a slight drop.  And then again the price will grow and until the end of the year will be about $ 1700.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”

if the prediction really happened in the future, then now is a good time to buy ethereum because it is not even $700.
ethereum is a potential crypto coin. it has used by many investors to participate on icos. so i believe this coin.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

This is my only prediction. I also do not think that 100% will actually happen. because it is very difficult to predict it. according to my biggest capsule in 2018 will be up to $ 1500 only. even if bitcoin prices continue to rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 01, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
It's really hard to predict the exact price ethereum may reach this year 2018 because it depends on demand and supply law. But if the bull run like that of 2017 will occur again then 2500$ price is easy to reach. I hope that many big time institutional investors will become aware of cryptocurrency and will invest then demand will increase and the price will skyrocket.
Yeah its true price of ethereum in the market was so unpredictable, actually as of today their price are ranging into $600 to $650. But I believe that it will pump again like what happen next year, it was unexpected to happen but it is. I truly trust to ethereum coin that they can reach the $3000 thats why I cannot withdraw my balance into my wallet, because I was expecting to raise up again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
We must remember that not high speed, high transaction costs during overloads, vulnerability in security. The ether needs to be improved in order to maintain leadership among possible competitors. Otherwise, after some years we will see $25 or less.
Activity: 518
May 01, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
It's really hard to predict the exact price ethereum may reach this year 2018 because it depends on demand and supply law. But if the bull run like that of 2017 will occur again then 2500$ price is easy to reach. I hope that many big time institutional investors will become aware of cryptocurrency and will invest then demand will increase and the price will skyrocket.

I believe it will be more stronger and make a surprises in the market value. Yes it is hard to predict the exact price but I think before the end of the year 2018 it may reach the highest value.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
Ethereum is facing a lot of competition right now and I don't expect it to end up as a winner.
Lots of icos will go to other platforms soon.
But a price of $2000 is still possible at the end of the year.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
I think so. Himself keep Ethereum in the hope on this. Although if you look at Ethereum, it always grew slowly and smoothly, not taking positions, I don't know what should happen that would about managed to jump to the end of the year to such amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: