Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 56. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 01, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
All of the prediction about the price of ethereum will increase to the pluto will become the true story. POS casper + Sharding + Raiden + staking + limited supply + Dapps and many more will make ethereum even biggers than this time. Just the matter of time but i suggest you to read all of latest whitepaper from ethereum core developers.
sweet fairy tales
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth

2018 $1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 01, 2018, 01:01:23 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
All of the prediction about the price of ethereum will increase to the pluto will become the true story. POS casper + Sharding + Raiden + staking + limited supply + Dapps and many more will make ethereum even biggers than this time. Just the matter of time but i suggest you to read all of latest whitepaper from ethereum core developers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
on the grounds of more platforms that use ethereum in trading, then I have dreams and goals to store Ethereum in my portfolio, I think everyone can buy Ethereum because of the considerable price comparison from Bitcoin, Ethereum will continue to increase in value, I believe at the end 2018 Ethereum will reach $ 1500- $ 2000.
copper member
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
Activity: 281
May 01, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: