Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 3665 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
Hey, 2018 isn't over yet! We are seeing positive signs of a bullish market around the corner. Let's see if it will continue to decline after this recent uptrend. The bulls will be running again soon Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It's been a year for correction and realisation.
We're still to see the end but it's becoming clearer, the last day of this year would be worse than that of last year in terms of price of cryptocurrency.
Though use and adoption rose this year, it's still in a low pace.
Anyway, we are in bad year of 2018 but we dont need to be worry since the price now is way better. As we can see that the cryptocurrency is better now since the price is not break the resistance of strong price. This is not very bad because compare with Q1 Q2 last year price then now is better. I know its bad correction but at least its not too bad.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, you tell the truth. Nowadays only a few projects can demonstrate visible achievements for 2018 year and can look to the future with optimism.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
until now it seems this year to be a bad year for cryptocurrency. but this year it still has a few months and hopefully the end of this year all the ugliness that can be fun with the rising prices of crypto.
we still have few months again to end of year.and maybe in this left time we will see extreme price movement in market.especially we wait for CBOE etf , if this accepted there are much fresh money come into cryptomarket.
Activity: 30
Probably you are right, compared with early in 2018, the market situation is going down. Do not know in the last few months of 2018 whether the better or not. Investors are quite concerned.
Activity: 84
This year isn't over yet, everything can still change at any time, and finally if we can be patient, then we can be very successful for cryptocurrency communication. The last time a situation like this happened, the market began to grow at the end of the year. Hopefully this year will be faster, and the crypto market will be green again, this is everyone's hope.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

With all the downward trends cryptocurrency is taking, there will definitely be impact in market and trust of the people who would want to invest in cryptocurrency. 2018 is indeed a very rough year for selling but buying on the other hand is a very good year for 2018.
Activity: 672
until now it seems this year to be a bad year for cryptocurrency. but this year it still has a few months and hopefully the end of this year all the ugliness that can be fun with the rising prices of crypto.
Activity: 110

Yes, right, this is the worst year, where there are a lot of fraud and they seem to be out of hand and close their eyes to this horror incident.
Many of us are Bounty Hunter, and now we really don't feel the results of what we have done. I hope this problem will be resolved with caution.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This year is indeed a very difficult time, and more and more people choose to stay away from encryption for the time being. Because of the sluggish market and stagnant development.

I think that this year is not so hard, but it was necessary. IMO all the people who denied crypto now will be waiting on a line to join back when the market is booming.

Tether has dumped the price last year.
IT is possible, but it is so hard to tell about that.
Well i do believe that bitcoin can get 10K USD before the year ends.
But definitely, this will depend to those who want to hold and sell.
As long as many people selling their coin at the low price we will never be on that way again!

Activity: 84
I see situations like this in different ways. With all the big purchases currently available, now is the time to prosper. Invest your money, and in the next few months, come back and you might be a different person, rich and able to do anything. You must overcome fear at this time, you must make a purchase calmly.
Activity: 205
Hyф this year was a hard for crypto currency and crypto community. Hope the 2019 will be incredible and profitable for all of us
Activity: 90
Right! 2018 is not the year of prosperity of electronic money as many people expect. I am saddened to invest in the altcoin this year. I have no words. The market has plummeted and I am really worried. Quit big money but not recovered capital.

Well 2018 is not really the year of crypto but this doesn't mean it won't catch a positive trend later on. We still have 4 months until the end of the year and anything can happen. Let's follow the markets.
Activity: 70
For this year, I don't think it's the best time to do crypto activities. The decline occurred, and this has happened several times in a year cycle. This year, I don't think there will be anything interesting for Crypto in terms of improvement, it's better to buy today and forget, wait for the long term and you can see the results, whether or not.
Activity: 210
Not really, but we have to think about it's not over with 2018 yet, remember what happened last year at the end and how easily can crypto be pumped up, I don't expect it, but who knows, it could happen again.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
successful for those who managed to sell their assets before the spring
And now he bought the cheaper coins
And of course, perhaps it will still be successful for the majority to its completion) If the market starts to grow steadily towards the next winter
Activity: 392
It may look as if the market is being manipulated but it isn't in my observation. Few weeks back we were told that some of the exchange platforms were hacked. At the sound of that many coin holders rush to sell of their assets. I think the weight of that is part of the clustered red season we are experiencing. Aside that the economy market globally is not too stable so I also think that instability has spread across all markets and may be affecting the crypto community too. Aside that I believe the market will recover. some coins are coming up and before the year finally runs out, I see almost all coins going green.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This year is indeed a very difficult time, and more and more people choose to stay away from encryption for the time being. Because of the sluggish market and stagnant development.

I think that this year is not so hard, but it was necessary. IMO all the people who denied crypto now will be waiting on a line to join back when the market is booming.

Tether has dumped the price last year.
IT is possible, but it is so hard to tell about that.
Well i do believe that bitcoin can get 10K USD before the year ends.
But definitely, this will depend to those who want to hold and sell.
As long as many people selling their coin at the low price we will never be on that way again!

Activity: 186
It really is correct in which given that Jan, the industry provides steadily dropped, and lastly as yet industry provides knowledgeable a really radical drop, maybe that is a great excessive influence with the incident of your carry industry that may both quit. yet in the event you examine a whole lot these days there are tons regarding conditions that point out the industry can knowledge value restoration by the end with this yr or perhaps early on come too early July, yet whether or not it's going to take place or perhaps not necessarily due to the fact it's really a prediction that won't automatically take place, yet with any luck , promoted took place.
Activity: 308
I can not believe that the cryptocurrency can return to the previous peak values of the end of 2017)) but I want to hope
Pages:
Jump to: