Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Let us be sincere with ourselves, so far the price of crypto has been very bad and the situation in the market is getting worse, since the begining of the year we have all been hoping that the price will rise, this is early September we are still hoping. Well, it is not so good to conclude things by this time. Let us keep on observing the situation in the market, I have the strong believe the market value will pick up and get better. We only need to be patient ,things will fall in place. ICOs is a different story itself,too many scams, I wish there is a regulatory body that will see to this and put them in check.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
2018 is one of the worst years for crypto currency. Drop market capitalization in 4x - and this is not the end.
Activity: 26
I would not be surprised to be honest that such a market at the moment. Was growth ! Now drop ! Then follow up again ! At the end of 2018 is going to be hot !
the market up and down is a natural thing, indeed now the price is really down. I checked Crypto almost all of the many red coins dropped, but don't panic that's normal because the market won't always be bad. in my opinion the price will rise in the future even though it takes a long time, so at the end of this year I think it will rise but only a few percent and increase slowly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
there is still a hope for us because it is not the end of the year and there are 3months left still to wait that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will go to the moon.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
Well same thing happened between 2014 to 2016 I believe. We're probably in that market (which is sideways with some ups and downs). I think everything will rise with either ETF approval or BTC halving in 2020.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
No doubt about it, the crypto world has experienced great depression in the year 2018 but having said that I still believe that things can still change because we are still in the 3rd quarter of the year and hopefully by the 4th quarter things will be going fine in crypto industry.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I shared your observations too bud, this year is not a good year for cryptocurrency as there are more scam ICOs than legit ones. Also whales are moving to manipulate the crypto industry as well.
Activity: 322
I would not be surprised to be honest that such a market at the moment. Was growth ! Now drop ! Then follow up again ! At the end of 2018 is going to be hot !
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
s, the market in 2018 has a beginning of a bull market, but as the bull market quickly ends, the bear market runs through 2018, and all investors are in a panic. We see that the price of cryptocurrencies is steadily declining. It’s really not ideal.
Activity: 82
The year is not over yet, so everything can change at any time and it can end very successfully for electronic money touch. Last time, the market started to grow at the end of the year
Activity: 107
if the price of bitcoin this year is compared to the price of bitcoin in 2017, then the price of bitcoin is currently very cheap and has decreased.
but if the current price of bitcoin is compared to the price of bitcoin in the past few years, then the current price of bitcoin is still included in its glory, because the current price of bitcoin is much better when compared to a few years ago.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
In my opinion,  Altcoins greatly depends on how bitcoin trend is. It is also true that the past months on this year show not so good signs for cryptocurrency. But for many of us we are still positive to what is in store for the coming months. We will never know, maybe the bull run will begin before the year ends.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I can agree with you only in part, the situation on the market is certainly deplorable, but this is a temporary phenomenon that will be resolved as soon as the legal status of the crypto currency is determined, we can only observe
Activity: 210
It is indeed an appropriate statement. because indeed in 2018, many price reductions occur once in the market. And this year I also can't sell much, because it will lose. so I resorted to hodl it first only.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
2018 has been very brutal.  The losses have been staggering if you decided to stick it out.  Hoping for a strong last half of the year and a great 2019.  Hopefully the alt season picks up and we can make up lost ground. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I think that the big growth of capitalization will not be at the end of the year as many predict. And if suddenly the growth happens? Next year the market will be correcting again? This will look like a fraudulent scheme and all investors will withdraw their money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Agree with this. After the bitcoin trend last year when BTC hits its all time high then suddenly drops there where many newbies in crypto currency that was discourage by crypto. Also lots of scam ICOs are popping.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
true, since the beginning of 2018, market prices have always experienced a decline even very far down compared to 2017, but I have a prediction that at the end of the year, market prices will increase and provide benefits to crypto lovers, even though crypto prices may not as good as in 2017.
Activity: 560
Many people have invested in bitcoin so it's also bigger then I think this is the reason for the market price to be right so it will not be dumped big enough as many people have earned money in bitcoin since then year.
Activity: 280
Crypto market was still young that is why a lot whales can manipulate the market right now unless the market goes to a trillion market cap in that thing they will be having a hard time to manipulate the market but right now it is good to all of us just buy all the coins you can and hold it for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: