Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

2018 is the year after the bullish all time high cycle.

Naturally, the essence of the cycle dictates that it will next be the turn of the bears and haters. We are experiencing a correction in 2018 but what comes after is what we need to look forward to. Just look at the signs and you'll see that 2019 is already shaping up to be a good and prosperous year for crypto. All you need to do is HOLD.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think 2018 is a year of correction and am not optimistic about any bullish trend this year. 2019 could be better for us because my advise is that we should not expect much this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Of course, it is obvious 2018 hasn't been a nice year for cryptocurrency, bull has left since December 2018, market hasn't been friendly when market move up lightly it drop massively.
We don't think in negative side first in crypto this time because there are more months to come, I think crypto will be more worth in this year which it is much more regulated in prices than last year .
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
I have already concluded in my heart that I shouldn't expect much from the market this year. I think there may not be any bull run and the downward trend may continue till the end of 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
Yeah you're damn right this year has been one of the worst in the cryptocurrency world,all the predictions are yet to be fulfilled as the prices keep on fluctuating,we can only but hope for a better 2019
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Of course, it is obvious 2018 hasn't been a nice year for cryptocurrency, bull has left since December 2018, market hasn't been friendly when market move up lightly it drop massively.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Indeed the cryptocurrency market has not been a favorable one for investors in cryptocurrency.  The year 2018 still remains about four months to conclude.  I urge cryptocurrency enthusiasts to remain calm – though the market is still not predictable, the last quarter of the year 2018 might prove us wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
It may look as if the market is being manipulated but it isn't in my observation. Few weeks back we were told that some of the exchange platforms were hacked. At the sound of that many coin holders rush to sell of their assets. I think the weight of that is part of the clustered red season we are experiencing. Aside that the economy market globally is not too stable so I also think that instability has spread across all markets and may be affecting the crypto community too. Aside that I believe the market will recover. some coins are coming up and before the year finally runs out, I see almost all coins going green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
This is true as we are almost getting to the last quarter of the year but the story is so bad for the cryptocurrency industry as there no sign of having those huge predictions coming true. This year indeed has not been good at all for cryptocurrency maybe we will recover soon or in the early part of 2019.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
The year 2018 is not yet over we still have 3 months and in that 3 months there are so many things that can happen,no one knows  what will happen with crypto currency. So don't loose hope.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Yes, I still believe that we are in a falling market, as for issues of manipulation, this can not be ruled out either. But 2018 has not yet ended, to say that it was completely unsuccessful for crypto currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
It can be said that 2018 is the stage where we are tested how strong we are in the crypto world if anyone says market manipulation may have a point but who is the culprit and why is the question.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100