Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

Of course a cycle has two different directions, because that's what it should be. If we think that 2018 is a normal correction from the 2017 increase, then of course we will think that the market is fine. And I think there will always be a little manipulation in any business, because everyone is trying to get profit in their own way.
Activity: 17
Definitely, there are entities which can do whatever they want. It is very possible. Even if the market is so big, they know how to control it. There is a great tandem between governments and financial institution. We know well that cryptos are not good for them. The role of virtual money is to end the reign of banks and other institutions. For that reason, I believe that they manipulated the market and we can see the result. This year was not so prosperous for the cryptocurrency. Let us hope that the next year will be better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think so this year is not good year for crypto since price are hard to increase from january of this year. A lot of happening in this down fall of price. Still chances may occur this december who knows.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I wait a lot for this electronic money in 2018. But it seems that this year is not the prosperous year of the electronic money market. I thought the price of the coins would increase as late as 2017. Hold the coins to wait for the opportunity to rise, but now there are no signs.
Activity: 112
It definitely has been really bad for cryptocurrencies, but I think it is nothing that can't be overcome, the crypto market started really low and it the fact that is is going down after a lot of time generally going up is normal and it shows that it isn't been controled as some people say .
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
the confidence of investors, especially new investors have been altered in January where many of them lost huge amounts of money and with the futures market this year usually slides down and keep doing so, Manipulation can not be a single factor for such a loss I believe and  hope we have a bounce somewhere.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I do not think that someone manipulates the cryptocurrency market. simply this year unsuccessful because of falling of the market.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
I do not think that someone manipulates the cryptocurrency market. simply this year unsuccessful because of falling of the market.

The problem with manipulation is that we don't have any solid proof as we even don't have a name for all the whales out there. There might be manipulation form behind pulling the price and making this bear market a bit longer, but we are all helpless in my opinion. That's why we need to be very careful, are you willing to go against them? I guess not. A lot of factors has been contributed including manipulation, government hostile stance against bitcoin and traders easily burned and choose to exit.
Although, the crypto currency market have changed ever since the market correction which I believe we ought to see some bullish movement of the  due to the good news surrounding the crypto currency sphere but the market don't gain any bull run and this automatically mean that the whales does manipulation the market and there nothing we can do about it play along with them.
Activity: 453
But you can still buy coins cheap, who cares for stagnation, that it's just a period of some time, the only downside is because peak was still present in january, we will see, till end of this year may be improvements.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

The problem with manipulation is that we don't have any solid proof as we even don't have a name for all the whales out there. There might be manipulation form behind pulling the price and making this bear market a bit longer, but we are all helpless in my opinion. That's why we need to be very careful, are you willing to go against them? I guess not. A lot of factors has been contributed including manipulation, government hostile stance against bitcoin and traders easily burned and choose to exit.
Activity: 168
Yes, in 2018 it became very difficult for the crypto currency. After all, we experienced a prolonged correction of the market. Therefore, many crypto-currencies have been frozen. And some completely failed. But already everything is coming to an end. So, the hardest is over.
Activity: 294
I agree that this year the crypto-currency is bad with the market, and this situation seems to continue until the end of this year.
Activity: 378
Yes i agreed with you that 2018 is not a very prosperous for crypto market because whole the crypto market is falling down and down from last couple of months and price of coins are reach at there lowest levels. In my views this is the right time to invest in this crypto market and take the advantage of this downfall. May be this market will grow soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I consider 2018 not successful for the crypto currency. a lot of scam projects, a large drop in prices in the market, investors are afraid to invest in crypto for a number of reasons.
Activity: 61
It is obvious that cryptocurrencies are going through hard times. Perhaps the most difficult for all time of existence. But the better that the crisis has already come and will soon pass. We just have to wait a little bit.
Activity: 336
Of course, we are in a downward trend and whales can manipulate the market. But soon there will be regulation and this will somehow help smooth the corners. But not many will survive, projects that have collected the ethereum at a price of 800 or more, now if they kept it they have a budget fewer times, and this will affect very much on many projects. But for the fall there is always growth, the question who will wait for it.
Activity: 168
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
2018 is definitely a great year for cryptocurrency and its altcoins like Lamden, Power house and Cardano. These are excellent coins and will soon rise after they are listed on new exchanges.
Activity: 171
Now there is a wave of decline in the crypto-currency market, but sooner or later there will be a wave of growth. The market is developing in waves, it can not always fall.
Activity: 700
Despite the fact that 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrencies, I managed to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies. Now I think it's time to buy new altcoins in the long term.
Activity: 322
Yes, this is just one solid drawdown of the crypt and not many worthy projects capable of competitiveness
Pages:
Jump to: