Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
In 2018, I think this is not a bad year.
My thoughts are exactly the opposite of your thoughts. I am now a good time to invest. From the observation, if the market has been rising, it will explode sooner or later. Only when the economy is depressed will there be better development.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
It is true that since January, the market has gradually declined, and finally until now the market has experienced a very drastic decline, perhaps this is an outrageous impact of the occurrence of a bear market that will either stop. but if you look at a lot lately there are a lot of issues that say that the market will experience price recovery at the end of this year or early this summer, but whether it will happen or not because it is just a prediction that will not necessarily happen, but hopefully it really happened.
Activity: 69
Yes, in 2018 we are not happy. We observed the market growth only at the beginning. And then the gradual decline is lower. This is the worst year in the history of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 31
i feel this year crypto market situation is like cinematic. lots of thing happening in this year. the main problem that i face which is scam related problem. that makes me worried.
Activity: 82
In the year 2018, Crypto did not have a great advantage, but there was nothing too bad. Here prices have increased or decreased. But at the end of the year prices may be higher. Analyzing past year's price list can be guessed.
Activity: 40
the worst year i want to say. the market is not stable. but there are some good side i feel in this year. but as a bounty hunter i think this year is not for me.
brand new
Activity: 0
yes I am partly agree with this, it been a quite difficult year so far but the year is still not end we have time to overcome this situation so I will advise you to be have patience and wait until the situation gets better
Activity: 30
i beleive anything can be happend in the crypto market but i always try to find out the positive side. yes i know this year are not going well , but i want to suggest you don't fall in frustration. always be positive.
Activity: 37
Don't be hopeless and try to find out the real time of profit. I am still waiting for the right time and it is not very far. Analyse the market condition hopefully we will get our reward very soon.
Activity: 196
Yes, I also think that since this year was very sad, there were no big leaps, and according to this all the critics fall in price, but the forecasts for the next year should surprise us, as this can not go on forever, so we are waiting for a miracle and it will necessarily happen
Activity: 35
in 2018 is suffering for crypto. it fall down price rapidly but its indicate that crypto will turn around. it will increase their profit and do something good in future. it is more secure and profitable. end of the year it will come back his own position.
brand new
yes I have to agree this point, it is been a bit trouble year for cryptocurrency but it is not end yet you still have bunch of time to overcome this,  our patience and support is very important for the market when ever they face this kinds of problems
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
I do not think this year will be of little prosperity for the crypto market, rather I could say that the year 2017 was so abnormally affected by irrational speculation that the market is still trying to digest that unexpected euphoria to regain a range of growth more in line with the organic trajectory observed during the years 2016 and 2017.

Therefore, perhaps 2018 will be remembered as the year in which the market recovered from the fictitious prices of 2017, to recover a more stable and realistic uptrend for the coming years.
brand new
It’s a predefined fact that not every year will be the same for cryptocurrencies. This market is extremely volatile and people tend to join or leave frequently. I think cryptocurrencies will stabilize a high price value if they expand their utility and usability.
Activity: 54
We still are in august. We should let the year end than we will be able to calculate the condition of 2018 but we have to be aware about our investment. Market condition analyzing will be the best solution for us and hopefully very soon we will get our profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think thwt the rise from 2017 was just too big to be sustainable, and what we see now is just a normal correction. However, as some point we will reach the ATH again, as it always happened in the crypto market.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will take the highest position of world economic status very soon. In the upcoming years we the cyptopeople will lead the economy I wish. So, we should wait for the right time and don't be frustrated.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my opinion, it is certain that this year is the worst year for Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general, in the previous months there has been no significant evolution or rise, just continuous decline. So unfortunately  this is a difficult situation for all the users of cryptocurrency. On the other hand, we must just accept it ( the Big dump ) because regrettably, we have nothing to do. Just we must wait, and hoping that everything will changer for better in the near future. I am pretty sure that Bitcoin will back and more stronger than before. just some problems take time to overcome.
Better is coming. Believe in hope.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
if we speak globally, then perhaps this is so. But the fact that the crypto currency is held at a level is already a success. The best forecasts for 2020.
Activity: 336
It is true that 2018 is not so good for crypto currency most of the coins lost its value in market in very low level which is very disappointing, bitcoin is also disappoint its user and investor.
Pages:
Jump to: