Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I do believe that this year is not a good year for cryptocuurency because of too much scam. Some people want to take advantage of the popularity of crypto and they lure somebody who don't have knowledge about crypto to invest and end up being scammed.
I agree, this 2018 is not prosperous year for crypto because until now the value of all crypto is not rising even a little and its rapidly dropping. Also I think its been a long time and until now its still dropping price, so I think this year 2018 is not good year for cryptocurrency. But I'll still believe that crypto price will possible to increase since there are 4 months left before the end year 2018, so there are possibility crypto price might increase even its not go higher but atleast it can bring good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I do believe that this year is not a good year for cryptocuurency because of too much scam. Some people want to take advantage of the popularity of crypto and they lure somebody who don't have knowledge about crypto to invest and end up being scammed.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
I think same thing are said by the expert. If you see the chart, you can see the market had a very big run in the last year. I think form all the indication it will continue something for another run.
I hope that the cryptocurrency will soon recover and start growing again, it would be very cool.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think same thing are said by the expert. If you see the chart, you can see the market had a very big run in the last year. I think form all the indication it will continue something for another run.
Activity: 26
I have lost soo much in 2018 in crypto but I still believe it will boom and go to the moon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
the decrease and increase happening are quite common. of course, this is the result from the nature of the crypto is pretty volatile. This is already a risk that should be tempered just stay can take advantage of existing conditions or not.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I hope 2019 will be volatile and positive for crypto, because so many news around ETF and in case of ETF adoption markets should grow significantly.
Hope that things will be changed in following year, but also in this year we have enough time for growth
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
I don't know why you need to ask these questions. LOL. Of course whole crypto market is being in downward trend and altcoin is not exception cause even BTC, the king of this world, is also a victim so I don't think altcoin can be stable at this time. LOL. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
Today, the market may be downtrend or maybe very dropped because there are so many issues influencing. Some said about the negative issues, some said about the influence from USD. and Many other factors. However, as I see, the movement in the market is very slow compared to some months ago. We must have bigger respond and patience to face this recent crypto market.
Activity: 196
2018 is not over yet, so it's too early to lose hope... It is quite possible that the market will recover until the end of the code.. I believe it!
Activity: 322
True this year all nothing is happening good this year. Market is in correction still & it looks that the end of this year will be not like last year. We have to be positive as there is always manipulation in new technology, Ups & downs.
Activity: 82
the crypto market need a breather, 2017 was a too bullish year. Unfortunately, the Alts also suffer because they are still attached to BTC. This will certainly change soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
But I think its a great year for the whole crypto market, there is a massive adoption and public spread happened this year, this should be the base of the future crypto market. 
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
The reverse has been the case so far. Nobody would have predicted that the market will be in its lowest at this time of the year but it is happening. I just hope things do turn around.
Activity: 128
Yes, this year it looks really bad. Many people have lost a lot of money in the encryption industry. But as long as you don't sell your currency, stick to it, you must be the winner in the future. do not worry. everything will be fine.
Activity: 105
First of all, I think that it is unlikely that an entity will manipulate the market. Only a large number of entities can be combined. This has appeared in 2017 last year, but it does not mean whether it will appear this year. Many people who made money last year are afraid to buy cryptocurrency again this year.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
in 2018 is not good for crypto. here price are upward and fall down rapidly. it makes influence market. but it is committed to stable market and price will increase. if you analysis past year flow chart of price its easy to understand what happen next. it future are more profitable.

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that this is not manipulation - but a healthy market situation. Too much" dirty " money entered the market at the end of last year. Now we are seeing a healthy market.The downtrend may be delayed for a year...
Activity: 44
in 2018 is not good for crypto. here price are upward and fall down rapidly. it makes influence market. but it is committed to stable market and price will increase. if you analysis past year flow chart of price its easy to understand what happen next. it future are more profitable.
Activity: 134
I see that now the price of crypto is down and getting down. It can be seen in the market that the price of all crypto are drops. if it's like this then many people will be frustrated and panicked. but we must not be affected by market prices. we still have to save it well so we don't get a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: