Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin? (Read 771 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 05:42:21 PM
I think 2018 will be a new era for Bitcoin. The states which have not yet validated Bitcoin will accept this year as valid. I think bittacquena prices will increase this year. Most of the countries in the world are using Bitcoin for trading. It is expected that Bitcoin will be more beneficial in the year 2018.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
Haha yeah, for sure.. forget about that, maybe we are going to see the price going only towards $50k at the end of the year, if we are lucky after all. For me, we are going to have a super bearish trend during this year
This is one big possibility! 2018 may very well be another 2017 for Bitcoin. If or when this happens, Bitcoin will surely gain tremendous value! Probably between $50,000 and $100,000.Who knows right?

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

2018 will be indeed another year for bitcoins. I am confident bitcoins will keep to his throne as the king of all the cryptocurrencies. To his sides are etherium and litecoin. Together, they shall rule the kingdom of the blockchain and spread the word of profit across the world.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
January 19, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

I also kept bitcoin for a long time, but sold $ 20000. Now I earn anew and will continue to keep)
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
January 19, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
2018 is a year of cryptocurrency, and this year we can boldly anticipate the feast of cryptocurrency.
Because bitcoin is soaring, so many people know about the economy and bring in more capital and resources, so I believe 2018 will be bitcoin year.

I tend to disagree, the network fees is too damn high for bitcoin to even see 20k. 2018 is the year for altcoins. Watch out for those coins which have real life use case such as Genesis vision, vibe, Adex etc.
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
January 18, 2018, 10:22:22 PM
2018 is a year of cryptocurrency, and this year we can boldly anticipate the feast of cryptocurrency.
Because bitcoin is soaring, so many people know about the economy and bring in more capital and resources, so I believe 2018 will be bitcoin year.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
Do not panic. I think the main factor affecting price volatility is investors,and I am a long-term investor that I believe bitcoin will not perish. Bitcoin will be more valuable in 2018.
Activity: 246
January 18, 2018, 10:12:00 PM
It started with 2017 showing the potential for bitcoin to rise to new heights. Many have noticed. I believe in 2018, people will try to get into it also with the impending upgrade to lightning network. Bitcoin will soar this year in my opinion.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
Hello,

Bitcoin is becoming normal from the past days this is how the value will increased and decreased slower based on the market. But i think etherium will dominate crypto world in 2018.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:53:08 PM
Although BTC is known for many people there is a lot of market to be expanded... many stores to accept BTC as payment, banks to recognize BTC as a way to make a transaction so i think in nowadays the BTC is facing a natural resistence but will overcome that as soon as possible.
Activity: 13
January 18, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
Wild fluctuations are expected this 2018 for bitcoins. Massive crashes are also on watch. But as we can see bitcoin is here to stay. Past charts showed rapid increase after bitcoin price went down massively especially in the first few months of the year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
One should take out the initial investment when the price rises and then whatever you gain is completely bonus.
Activity: 504
January 18, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
Honestly, 2018 will be the year of alt coins. With so many alt coins rampant out there to make some noise so that investors would buy them, alt coins have collected value over this time period. So I imagine that in 2018, most notable alt coins like Ripple and Litecoins would take the spotlight for 2018.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
Yes you are right.In the strating of 2018 the bitcoin price went very deep but if you see the last few years chart then you can find that in the starting of all years the btc price went down and then increased rapidly.so i think same situation been at this time.And if you seen today then btc price again increaseing and i think it will reach $20,000 in few weeks.so i suggest you to hold the btc beacause 2018 will become great year for the btc.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
Hello,

I can say that bitcoin will start now this is the begginning of bitcoinand all cryptocurrency because as far as you see bitcoin or cyrptocurrency will helps a lot to all one is transactions youcan use this so very fast with a low fees.
Activity: 352
January 18, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
I agree that 2018 will be a turning point for Bitcoin - either it will tank into a bear market or it will explode to the upside with tons of new people joining the party. We'll discover that soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 18, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
This year is a new era for all cryptocurrencies. Some coins who are scamming people and ripping people off their BTCs will be gone and those who stand strong will remain and rise to the moon. The technology behind crypto has a very important role in shaping the future of finance in this digital age we are in.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
January 18, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
You can also say that 2018 is the new era for the cryptocurrency. But with all the attention it is getting not only to the potential investors, it also attracts people who want to destroy it just like the government. With this happening, 2018 could be a catastrophic year for bitcoin.
Worst thing will happen probably when the government already would take control of bitcoin.But in my country this is too far to be possible as of now,because we really don't know what will be the next in line to happen.I should say that this year is eventually a year for bitcoin and even altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
2018 is just the beginning of a new bitcoin era. In my opinion bitcoin has lots of potential and it will become a power
Activity: 37
January 18, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
New era of falling. What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: