Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 06:03:57 PM
Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.
That is the best thing to do now is don't be panicked. It is the usual process of price, higher if the demand is increasing and lower if the demand is decreasing. As of now, we not need to worry about the price of bitcoin because I think that there are many whales who sell bitcoin now in preparation for Christmas and New Year. I think at February the price will move up because many investors again will put their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin is a trusted currency and it will always be the same until cryptocurrency died.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
its up to your country where you wnat to cashout those amounts. and if you are legitimated fully.

selling bitcoins is the easiest, if you have already made all the paperwork due to the tax regulation of your country and talked with your bank because of the high incomes.

there are plenty of sites or even exchange platforms who offer a big invest into bitcoins where you are even able to sell 100 million in 1 shot

Ok, thank you for the comprehensive clarification! Cheers!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:57:04 PM
its up to your country where you wnat to cashout those amounts. and if you are legitimated fully.

selling bitcoins is the easiest, if you have already made all the paperwork due to the tax regulation of your country and talked with your bank because of the high incomes.

there are plenty of sites or even exchange platforms who offer a big invest into bitcoins where you are even able to sell 100 million in 1 shot
Activity: 224
December 22, 2017, 05:54:56 PM
I am a long term holder too, but i have sold some bitcoins last night before the crash, aproximately at $15800 each one of them.

And i bought again at a little bit more than eleven thousand dollars, i am happy about that.

And yes, i think that bitcoin will increase a lot during the next year.

Hey, I've been wondering if one would want to cash out, say 5M bucks, which service one would use?
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
December 22, 2017, 05:52:18 PM
Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

Bitcoin will only continue to grow, it is important to come out of this bad spell because there will certainly be a lot of negative publicity around it. If the price can remain relatively stable until the new year then confidence can be returned and the price can push upwards again in 2018. Whenever confidence is high there is lots of positive sentiment around bitcoin and new investment always flows in.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
I think the price falling is a move made by the whales so that the faint at heart can pull out then they can buy more coins and watch the price go higher
Activity: 563
December 22, 2017, 05:44:43 PM
I am a long term holder too, but i have sold some bitcoins last night before the crash, aproximately at $15800 each one of them.

And i bought again at a little bit more than eleven thousand dollars, i am happy about that.

And yes, i think that bitcoin will increase a lot during the next year.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:42:24 PM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: